WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Will someone please.......................

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Will someone please.......................  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 03:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
The Hammer



Joined: Sat Nov 17th, 2007
Location: Coronaville, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4535
Status: 
Offline
Will someone please teach Shawn Michaels the fucking figure four leglock, and not that retarded thing he does.



____________________
"God bless Little Jimmy, and God bless the United States of America" R-Truth

"Do I want an Ice Cream Bar with my name on it? Your Damn Right!!" CM Punk



Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 03:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51884
Status: 
Offline
The Hammer wrote: Will someone please teach Shawn Michaels the fucking figure four leglock, and not that retarded thing he does.
That's not the figure-four, it's a Japanese variation that Jamie Knoble taught him 2 years ago.  I think it looks fine.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 03:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
The Hammer



Joined: Sat Nov 17th, 2007
Location: Coronaville, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4535
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: The Hammer wrote: Will someone please teach Shawn Michaels the fucking figure four leglock, and not that retarded thing he does.
That's not the figure-four, it's a Japanese variation that Jamie Knoble taught him 2 years ago.  I think it looks fine.

But thats what they are calling it.



____________________
"God bless Little Jimmy, and God bless the United States of America" R-Truth

"Do I want an Ice Cream Bar with my name on it? Your Damn Right!!" CM Punk



Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 03:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51884
Status: 
Offline
The Hammer wrote: srossi wrote: The Hammer wrote: Will someone please teach Shawn Michaels the fucking figure four leglock, and not that retarded thing he does.
That's not the figure-four, it's a Japanese variation that Jamie Knoble taught him 2 years ago.  I think it looks fine.

But thats what they are calling it.

Jim Ross never called it that.  What do you expect from Cole?

Last edited on Tue Sep 15th, 2009 03:50 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 04:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6116
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: The Hammer wrote: srossi wrote: The Hammer wrote: Will someone please teach Shawn Michaels the fucking figure four leglock, and not that retarded thing he does.
That's not the figure-four, it's a Japanese variation that Jamie Knoble taught him 2 years ago.  I think it looks fine.

But thats what they are calling it.

Jim Ross never called it that.  What do you expect from Cole?

Exactly.

When Cole kept screaming "Figure Four!" all I could do was shake my head and think "Why the fuck are they employing this ass-clown still?"

Ross always referred to it as a variation of the FF, I believe he even gave it a name. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2009 07:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
victhestick



Joined: Mon Apr 27th, 2009
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 2451
Status: 
Offline
I like the move, I think it looks like it hurts due to the angle he applies it at. I thought he was going Sharpshooter at first, and I was glad he didn't.



____________________
If it's and buts were candy and nuts, Americans would be even fatter.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2009 03:43 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
sek69



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 5509
Status: 
Offline
That reminds me, how come no one in the history of US/Canada wrestling can do a proper sharpshooter other than Sting or a member of the Hart family?



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2009 03:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51884
Status: 
Offline
sek69 wrote: That reminds me, how come no one in the history of US/Canada wrestling can do a proper sharpshooter other than Sting or a member of the Hart family?

What, The Rock didn't apply it well enough for you?



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 01:11 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Will someone please....................... Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems