WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > The Mike Levy Incident

 Moderated by: clawmaster, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The Mike Levy Incident  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 04:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Professor X



Joined: Wed Nov 28th, 2007
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 184
Status: 
Offline



I had just vaguely heard of the Mike Levy incident a while ago through some wrestling sites but never really got a look at it until now.  This incident happened in Ian Rotten's IWA and is the most vile act I've seen since the Mass Tranist incident which happened at an ECW show in Revere, Massachusetts. 

Personally, I think this is worse than the Mass Transit incident as not only did this involve stiff blows to the head, he easily could've got his neck broken.  This was nothing more than a gang beating which could've left someone dead just because they claimed he didn't know how to sell.  Why these subhumans didn't go to jail is beyond me.

Here is the story of what happened from http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com which has taken down the video:

During the 3rd annual IWA-Mid South Queen of the Deathmatch Tournament that took place on June 21, 2008 in the parking lot of Alley Cats Lanes bowling alley in Sellersburg, Indiana. Mickie Knuckles took on "The White Lion" Mike Levy.
Mike Levy was an untrained wrestler who through the internet made it known that he wanted to be in the deathmatch tourney, the false hype by a few wrestling message boards led Ian Rotten to fly out Levy and add him to the womens tourney as a joke.
Levy was set to take on former champion Mickie Knuckles, as she made her way to the ring, Ian met her on the entrance way and whispered something to her. It is unknown for sure but belived to be something pertaining to the match ahead.
The match started off with Mickie laying on the offence hard with stiff hits and the use of weapons. At one point Levy attempted to block a move and return some offence of his own. However his inexperience caused it to be very awkward leading Mickie to become angry.
Both Knuckles and Levy began to stiff each other with various hits throughout the match.
After Knuckles won the match both Devon Moore and Tank ran into the ring and cut a promo on how Levy needs to learn how to sell. The crowd began chanting for Levy’s finisher The Curb Stomp. So tank held levy’s head over a barbed wire ladder and Devon came off the top rope with a double stomp that drove Levy’s head hard into the ladder.
As if that wasn’t enough, Tank climbed to the second rope and let his much larger size come crashing down from the second rope, wrapping Levy’s head around the ladder in a sickening fashion.
After this Levy tried to escape as Devon, Ian Rotten, and others continued to beat him down. Devon and Rotten took turns insulting him, telling him that he needs to “learn how to sell”
Even Ian Rotten’s young son got into the fight by beating a grounded Levy with a Kendo Stick, and later kicking him. The child can even be seen asking “daddy” if its alright to hit him.
Lastly Ian Rotten got on the mic and explained how Mickie has a national tv deal, but because of his inexperience she now has a giant knot on her head (which may have been caused by her vicious headbutts from earlier in the match).
The extent of Levy’s injuries (if any) are currently unknown.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 07:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: Berwyn, PA
Posts: 4188
Status: 
Offline
Professor X wrote:




I had just vaguely heard of the Mike Levy incident a while ago through some wrestling sites but never really got a look at it until now.  This incident happened in Ian Rotten's IWA and is the most vile act I've seen since the Mass Tranist incident which happened at an ECW show in Revere, Massachusetts. 

Personally, I think this is worse than the Mass Transit incident as not only did this involve stiff blows to the head, he easily could've got his neck broken.  This was nothing more than a gang beating which could've left someone dead just because they claimed he didn't know how to sell.  Why these subhumans didn't go to jail is beyond me.

Here is the story of what happened from http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com which has taken down the video:

During the 3rd annual IWA-Mid South Queen of the Deathmatch Tournament that took place on June 21, 2008 in the parking lot of Alley Cats Lanes bowling alley in Sellersburg, Indiana. Mickie Knuckles took on "The White Lion" Mike Levy.
Mike Levy was an untrained wrestler who through the internet made it known that he wanted to be in the deathmatch tourney, the false hype by a few wrestling message boards led Ian Rotten to fly out Levy and add him to the womens tourney as a joke.
Levy was set to take on former champion Mickie Knuckles, as she made her way to the ring, Ian met her on the entrance way and whispered something to her. It is unknown for sure but belived to be something pertaining to the match ahead.
The match started off with Mickie laying on the offence hard with stiff hits and the use of weapons. At one point Levy attempted to block a move and return some offence of his own. However his inexperience caused it to be very awkward leading Mickie to become angry.
Both Knuckles and Levy began to stiff each other with various hits throughout the match.
After Knuckles won the match both Devon Moore and Tank ran into the ring and cut a promo on how Levy needs to learn how to sell. The crowd began chanting for Levy’s finisher The Curb Stomp. So tank held levy’s head over a barbed wire ladder and Devon came off the top rope with a double stomp that drove Levy’s head hard into the ladder.
As if that wasn’t enough, Tank climbed to the second rope and let his much larger size come crashing down from the second rope, wrapping Levy’s head around the ladder in a sickening fashion.
After this Levy tried to escape as Devon, Ian Rotten, and others continued to beat him down. Devon and Rotten took turns insulting him, telling him that he needs to “learn how to sell”
Even Ian Rotten’s young son got into the fight by beating a grounded Levy with a Kendo Stick, and later kicking him. The child can even be seen asking “daddy” if its alright to hit him.
Lastly Ian Rotten got on the mic and explained how Mickie has a national tv deal, but because of his inexperience she now has a giant knot on her head (which may have been caused by her vicious headbutts from earlier in the match).
The extent of Levy’s injuries (if any) are currently unknown.

I watched 3 minutes.  That was enough.   I agree that those assholes should be in jail.  However, the moron who got involved through the internet is culpable as well.  When will people learn that because the stuff is scripted doesn't mean that most of them are genuine bad asses?  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 07:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
sek69



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 5487
Status: 
Offline
The best (worst) part is that Levy was such a mark he basically apologized for getting his ass beat.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 08:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Portalesman
Rubber Room Mod


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6488
Status: 
Online
Good job Prof X!  How 2007 of you!  Keep up the good work.  Could you please post a youtoobz of Rickydoozan vs Loo Thez next?

Man, you rock!  Also theres a youtoobz of a fat kid twirling around a photoshopped light saber from Star Wars.  If you can find that one, you will be a king amongst the IWC.

Also, yahoo and msn how have chats.  Download those.  And another thing.  You dont have to use faxes anymore.  We have emails.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 08:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Professor X



Joined: Wed Nov 28th, 2007
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 184
Status: 
Offline
Portalesman wrote: Good job Prof X!  How 2007 of you!  Keep up the good work.  Could you please post a youtoobz of Rickydoozan vs Loo Thez next?

Man, you rock!  Also theres a youtoobz of a fat kid twirling around a photoshopped light saber from Star Wars.  If you can find that one, you will be a king amongst the IWC.

Also, yahoo and msn how have chats.  Download those.  And another thing.  You dont have to use faxes anymore.  We have emails.

Hey wise ass, so you're saying everyone has seen this?  This was posted only about 5 months ago and was pretty much deleted everywhere. 

So tell me, are you just going to keep hijacking all of my posts with your bullshit because you're pissed off about me leaving WC many years ago?  Dude, you are pathetic.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 1st, 2010 08:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Portalesman
Rubber Room Mod


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6488
Status: 
Online
Professor X wrote: Portalesman wrote: Good job Prof X!  How 2007 of you!  Keep up the good work.  Could you please post a youtoobz of Rickydoozan vs Loo Thez next?

Man, you rock!  Also theres a youtoobz of a fat kid twirling around a photoshopped light saber from Star Wars.  If you can find that one, you will be a king amongst the IWC.

Also, yahoo and msn how have chats.  Download those.  And another thing.  You dont have to use faxes anymore.  We have emails.

Hey wise ass, so you're saying everyone has seen this?  This was posted only about 5 months ago and was pretty much deleted everywhere. 

So tell me, are you just going to keep hijacking all of my posts with your bullshit because you're pissed off about me leaving WC many years ago?  Dude, you are pathetic.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/219649928.shtml

Yes sir.  You have corrected me.  The incident was infact from 2008 instead of 2007 like I first suggested.  I apologize for considering this as old news that you just drug up.  If Loo Thez passes, could you please let us all know, being as how you personally keep up with the latest news.

Yes, I am upset that wild bill kicked you from the Ak Bar in 2003.  (I asked Mask to verify when this was, so I could be historically correct and not upset you.) 

Since were on the subject of old timey stuff and you call yourself Professor X, do you have any insight into how Wolverine got those metal claws and the metal on his bones?

Your friend,

PORTFUCKINGZILLA



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 01:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Professor X



Joined: Wed Nov 28th, 2007
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 184
Status: 
Offline
Portalesman wrote: Professor X wrote: Portalesman wrote: Good job Prof X!  How 2007 of you!  Keep up the good work.  Could you please post a youtoobz of Rickydoozan vs Loo Thez next?

Man, you rock!  Also theres a youtoobz of a fat kid twirling around a photoshopped light saber from Star Wars.  If you can find that one, you will be a king amongst the IWC.

Also, yahoo and msn how have chats.  Download those.  And another thing.  You dont have to use faxes anymore.  We have emails.

Hey wise ass, so you're saying everyone has seen this?  This was posted only about 5 months ago and was pretty much deleted everywhere. 

So tell me, are you just going to keep hijacking all of my posts with your bullshit because you're pissed off about me leaving WC many years ago?  Dude, you are pathetic.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/219649928.shtml

Yes sir.  You have corrected me.  The incident was infact from 2008 instead of 2007 like I first suggested.  I apologize for considering this as old news that you just drug up.  If Loo Thez passes, could you please let us all know, being as how you personally keep up with the latest news.

Yes, I am upset that wild bill kicked you from the Ak Bar in 2003.  (I asked Mask to verify when this was, so I could be historically correct and not upset you.) 

Since were on the subject of old timey stuff and you call yourself Professor X, do you have any insight into how Wolverine got those metal claws and the metal on his bones?

Your friend,

PORTFUCKINGZILLA

So it bothers you that I'm talking about an incident that happened 2 years ago but you're bringing up the fact that I was kicked off WC 7 years ago???  Like I've said before, why are you here if you're such a WC advocate?  Why don't you go back to the "Ak Bar" and be a troll there?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 07:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Famous Mortimer



Joined: Thu Nov 6th, 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2573
Status: 
Offline
I remember reading about it when it happened, and Levy tried to get himself booked on the next show as the "heat" they'd generated would lead to crazy ticket sales - up into double figures, at last.

 

 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 09:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Professor X



Joined: Wed Nov 28th, 2007
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 184
Status: 
Offline
I do have to say that Levy was also at fault as he wanted to keep getting booked after it happened from what I read.  The guy was such a mark that he didn't care if they killed him just so he could be a star.  This is a fine example of how narcissism can supersede logic. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 01:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 9089
Status: 
Offline
Professor X wrote: I do have to say that Levy was also at fault as he wanted to keep getting booked after it happened from what I read.  The guy was such a mark that he didn't care if they killed him just so he could be a star.  This is a fine example of how narcissism can supersede logic. 
The best was when he was STILL trying to sell after the worst of the beatdown had occurred. 

Levy was unquestionably retarded, but these IWA cretins are clearly animals.  It reminds me of those instances when some scumbag high school lowlifes get their kicks picking on the mentally handicap kid in the Special Education room of the school.



____________________
Ports: (In) the Great Shoe War of '13, both have good points...(Mikey) runs 30 miles a day like Forest Gump in a pair that costs as much as a Dollar Store bag of socks and (rossi) spends thousands on shoes and changes them everytime he steps in gum.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 03:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
freebirdsforever2001



Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 17994
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Professor X wrote: I do have to say that Levy was also at fault as he wanted to keep getting booked after it happened from what I read.  The guy was such a mark that he didn't care if they killed him just so he could be a star.  This is a fine example of how narcissism can supersede logic. 
The best was when he was STILL trying to sell after the worst of the beatdown had occurred. 

Levy was unquestionably retarded, but these IWA cretins are clearly animals.  It reminds me of those instances when some scumbag high school lowlifes get their kicks picking on the mentally handicap kid in the Special Education room of the school.

This. IWA is just pure Garbage at this point.



____________________


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 03:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2954
Status: 
Offline
There's really nothing to say.

These assholes are everything that Cornette says that they are. Lowlife, no talent, dirtbag assholes.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 04:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Heretic



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3883
Status: 
Offline
They obviously kicked away whatever brains Levy had left, not that he had much to begin with, because otherwise he'd have gotten a good lawler and owned their asses by now.



____________________
Nick Hoodwinkel Jerkwinkel
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 06:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
freebirdsforever2001



Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 17994
Status: 
Offline
Heretic wrote: They obviously kicked away whatever brains Levy had left, not that he had much to begin with, because otherwise he'd have gotten a good lawler and owned their asses by now.

He's too much a of Mark to do that. He might not be excepted as one of the " Boys".



____________________


Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 06:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Heretic



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3883
Status: 
Offline
What a maroon.  This would've never happened in the upstanding mat-based grappling of the AWA.

Last edited on Fri Sep 3rd, 2010 06:59 pm by Heretic



____________________
Nick Hoodwinkel Jerkwinkel
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:26 am Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > The Mike Levy Incident Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems