WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Network Has Begun

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WWE Network Has Begun  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Dec 5th, 2019 05:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1891st Post
Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 1125
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: khawk wrote: To clarify, are we talking "Free" as in "what your subscription pays for now" free, or "Free to everyone without subscribing" free?
I assume free for all current subscribers, meaning people who already pay $9.99.  The alternative makes no sense.


I don't know.  Paying $9.99 a month for something doesn't sound "free" to me.  My assumption is that they will release a version of WWE Network that's straight up free to everyone.  Basically a taste of WWE.  Some highlight/recap stuff, some older content, some docs, etc., to grab casual people and get them interested in the product.  Anything worth buying (e.g. PPVs, the latest Raw, etc) goes into higher, paid tiers.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 5th, 2019 07:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1892nd Post
cookie32723



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2937
Status: 
Offline
I know it’s wishful thinking, but I’m hoping that with paid tiers classic content and hidden gems will be brought back sooner rather than later/never. Not that I want to pay more, but I hardly watch the current product and only subscribe for older footage.



____________________
If data, science, and logic offends someone, then they probably need to be offended.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 5th, 2019 07:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1893rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50344
Status: 
Offline
PWInsider:

The "free" WWE Network tier quietly launched this afternoon.

The free tier is available at https://watch.wwe.com but will only be shown if an active subscriber is logged out of their WWE Network subscription.

The free videos are appearing in the "recently added" carousel and are mostly made up on WWE YouTube videos. We are told that will change over time.

Other Carousels currently featuring free WWE Network tier content include WWE Top Ten. NXT Highlights, Recent WWE Highlights, WWE Network Pick of the Week, Watch Full Matches and more.

This is a very early, unannounced rollout designed to beta test the free tier and find any potential issues with it before the company officially unveils its launch.

As PWInsider.com broke this morning, the free launch was scheduled for sometime in the next week. There had been plans to unveil the complete, tiered WWE Network (including a $14.99 premium tier that would include independent wrestling) around January 2020, but there is no word whether that is still the correct timetable for such a launch.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 13th, 2019 06:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1894th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17919
Status: 
Online
WWE Network News is reporting that the December Classic Content Drop will be more episodes of " WWE Confidential" coming this Monday, December 16. It is unclear at this point, how many episodes of the series will be added.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 14th, 2019 04:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1895th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50344
Status: 
Offline
205 Live will be airing “Best of 2019” highlight packages the next 2 weeks, so new matches won’t be taped until 2020.

With the Cruiserweight title changing hands on NXT the last 2 times, it seems that 205 Live has just become the NXT version of Main Event where random matches air but nothing of importance will ever happen. Drake Maverick hasn’t even been seen on the brand in over a month and he’s supposed to be the GM. 

Last edited on Sat Dec 14th, 2019 04:44 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 14th, 2019 04:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1896th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7026
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: 205 Live will be airing “Best of 2019” highlight packages the next 2 weeks, so new matches won’t be taped until 2020.

With the Cruiserweight title changing hands on NXT the last 2 times, it seems that 205 Live has just become the NXT version of Main Event where random matches air but nothing of importance will ever happen. Drake Maverick hasn’t even been seen on the brand in over a month and he’s supposed to be the GM. 


So little of importance happens on 205 Live, that it would be impossible to tell the difference between a curated "Best of" episode and an episode which just had matches picked at random.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 14th, 2019 09:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1897th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3744
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: 205 Live will be airing “Best of 2019” highlight packages the next 2 weeks, so new matches won’t be taped until 2020.

With the Cruiserweight title changing hands on NXT the last 2 times, it seems that 205 Live has just become the NXT version of Main Event where random matches air but nothing of importance will ever happen. Drake Maverick hasn’t even been seen on the brand in over a month and he’s supposed to be the GM. 


Maybe he is taking a more behind the scene’s approach to GMing 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1898th Post
Vintage Wrestling



Joined: Wed Jan 30th, 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1056
Status: 
Offline
WWE Old School was added yesterday.

Old School
Madison Square Garden: Jun. 30, 1973 S1973E1 – 06/30/1973
Madison Square Garden: Mar. 17, 1975 S1975E1 – 03/17/1975
Madison Square Garden: April 14, 1975 S1975E1 – 04/14/1975
Madison Square Garden: Feb. 2, 1976 S1976E1 – 02/02/1976
Madison Square Garden: Aug. 7, 1976 S1976E1 – 08/07/1976
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 25, 1976 S1976E1 – 10/25/1976
Madison Square Garden: June 27, 1977 S1977E1 – 06/27/1977
Madison Square Garden: Aug. 29, 1977 S1977E1 – 08/29/1977
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 26, 1977 S1977E1 – 09/26/1977
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 24, 1977 S1977E1 – 10/24/1977
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 19, 1977 S1977E1 – 12/19/1977
Philadelphia Spectrum: Mar. 25, 1978 S1978E1 – 03/25/1978
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 23, 1978 S1978E1 – 10/23/1978
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 17, 1979 S1979E1 – 12/17/1979
Madison Square Garden: March 24, 1980 S1980E1 – 03/24/1980
Madison Square Garden: Apr. 6, 1981 S1981E1 – 04/06/1981
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 23, 1981 S1981E1 – 11/23/1981
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 28, 1982 S1982E1 – 12/28/1982
Philadelphia Spectrum: Feb. 19, 1983 S1983E1 – 02/19/1983
Madison Square Garden: March 20, 1983 S1983E1 – 03/20/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: Apr. 30, 1983 S1983E1 – 04/30/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: July 16, 1983 S1983E1 – 07/16/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: Nov. 24, 1983 S1983E1 – 11/24/1983
Madison Square Garden: Jan. 23, 1984 S1984E1 – 01/23/1984
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 22, 1984 S1984E1 – 10/22/1984
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 26, 1984 S1984E1 – 11/26/1984
Madison Square Garden: March 17, 1985 S1985E1 – 03/17/1985
Maple Leaf Gardens: Nov. 10, 1985 S1985E1 – 11/10/1985
Boston Garden: Dec 7, 1985 S1985E1 – 12/07/1985
Boston Garden: Jan. 11, 1986 S1986E1 – 01/11/1986
Boston Garden: Feb. 8, 1986 S1986E1 – 02/08/1986
Boston Garden: March 8, 1986 S1986E1 – 03/08/1986
Boston Garden: Apr 26, 1986 S1986E1 – 04/26/1986
Boston Garden: May 24, 1986 S1986E1 – 05/24/1986
Boston Garden: June 27, 1986 S1986E1 – 06/27/1986
Boston Garden: Aug. 9, 1986 S1986E1 – 08/09/1986
Boston Garden: Sep. 6, 1986 S1986E1 – 09/06/1986
Boston Garden: Oct. 4, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/04/1986
Sam Houston Coliseum: Oct. 19, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/19/1986
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 20, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/20/1986
Boston Garden: Nov. 1, 1986 S1986E1 – 11/01/1986
Boston Garden: Dec. 6, 1986 S1986E1 – 12/06/1986
Boston Garden: Feb. 7, 1987 S1987E1 – 02/07/1987
LA Sports Arena: July 15, 1988 S1988E1 – 07/15/1988
LA Sports Arena: Aug. 13, 1988 S1988E1 – 08/13/1988
Philadelphia Spectrum: Aug. 27, 1988 S1988E1 – 08/27/1988
LA Sports Arena: Oct. 16, 1988 S1988E1 – 10/16/1988
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 24, 1988 S1988E1 – 10/24/1988
LA Sports Arena: Dec. 17, 1988 S1988E1 – 12/17/1988
Madison Square Garden: March 19, 1990 S1990E1 – 03/19/1990
Madison Square Garden: April 22, 1991 S1991E1 – 04/22/1991
Madison Square Garden: June 3, 1991 S1991E1 – 06/03/1991
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 28, 1991 S1991E1 – 10/28/1991
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 30, 1991 S1991E1 – 11/30/1991
Madison Square Garden: Mar. 16, 1997 S1997E1 – 03/16/1997



____________________
HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1899th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1749
Status: 
Offline
Vintage Wrestling wrote: WWE Old School was added yesterday.

Old School
Madison Square Garden: Jun. 30, 1973 S1973E1 – 06/30/1973
Madison Square Garden: Mar. 17, 1975 S1975E1 – 03/17/1975
Madison Square Garden: April 14, 1975 S1975E1 – 04/14/1975
Madison Square Garden: Feb. 2, 1976 S1976E1 – 02/02/1976
Madison Square Garden: Aug. 7, 1976 S1976E1 – 08/07/1976
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 25, 1976 S1976E1 – 10/25/1976
Madison Square Garden: June 27, 1977 S1977E1 – 06/27/1977
Madison Square Garden: Aug. 29, 1977 S1977E1 – 08/29/1977
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 26, 1977 S1977E1 – 09/26/1977
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 24, 1977 S1977E1 – 10/24/1977
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 19, 1977 S1977E1 – 12/19/1977
Philadelphia Spectrum: Mar. 25, 1978 S1978E1 – 03/25/1978
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 23, 1978 S1978E1 – 10/23/1978
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 17, 1979 S1979E1 – 12/17/1979
Madison Square Garden: March 24, 1980 S1980E1 – 03/24/1980
Madison Square Garden: Apr. 6, 1981 S1981E1 – 04/06/1981
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 23, 1981 S1981E1 – 11/23/1981
Madison Square Garden: Dec. 28, 1982 S1982E1 – 12/28/1982
Philadelphia Spectrum: Feb. 19, 1983 S1983E1 – 02/19/1983
Madison Square Garden: March 20, 1983 S1983E1 – 03/20/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: Apr. 30, 1983 S1983E1 – 04/30/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: July 16, 1983 S1983E1 – 07/16/1983
Philadelphia Spectrum: Nov. 24, 1983 S1983E1 – 11/24/1983
Madison Square Garden: Jan. 23, 1984 S1984E1 – 01/23/1984
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 22, 1984 S1984E1 – 10/22/1984
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 26, 1984 S1984E1 – 11/26/1984
Madison Square Garden: March 17, 1985 S1985E1 – 03/17/1985
Maple Leaf Gardens: Nov. 10, 1985 S1985E1 – 11/10/1985
Boston Garden: Dec 7, 1985 S1985E1 – 12/07/1985
Boston Garden: Jan. 11, 1986 S1986E1 – 01/11/1986
Boston Garden: Feb. 8, 1986 S1986E1 – 02/08/1986
Boston Garden: March 8, 1986 S1986E1 – 03/08/1986
Boston Garden: Apr 26, 1986 S1986E1 – 04/26/1986
Boston Garden: May 24, 1986 S1986E1 – 05/24/1986
Boston Garden: June 27, 1986 S1986E1 – 06/27/1986
Boston Garden: Aug. 9, 1986 S1986E1 – 08/09/1986
Boston Garden: Sep. 6, 1986 S1986E1 – 09/06/1986
Boston Garden: Oct. 4, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/04/1986
Sam Houston Coliseum: Oct. 19, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/19/1986
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 20, 1986 S1986E1 – 10/20/1986
Boston Garden: Nov. 1, 1986 S1986E1 – 11/01/1986
Boston Garden: Dec. 6, 1986 S1986E1 – 12/06/1986
Boston Garden: Feb. 7, 1987 S1987E1 – 02/07/1987
LA Sports Arena: July 15, 1988 S1988E1 – 07/15/1988
LA Sports Arena: Aug. 13, 1988 S1988E1 – 08/13/1988
Philadelphia Spectrum: Aug. 27, 1988 S1988E1 – 08/27/1988
LA Sports Arena: Oct. 16, 1988 S1988E1 – 10/16/1988
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 24, 1988 S1988E1 – 10/24/1988
LA Sports Arena: Dec. 17, 1988 S1988E1 – 12/17/1988
Madison Square Garden: March 19, 1990 S1990E1 – 03/19/1990
Madison Square Garden: April 22, 1991 S1991E1 – 04/22/1991
Madison Square Garden: June 3, 1991 S1991E1 – 06/03/1991
Madison Square Garden: Oct. 28, 1991 S1991E1 – 10/28/1991
Madison Square Garden: Nov. 30, 1991 S1991E1 – 11/30/1991
Madison Square Garden: Mar. 16, 1997 S1997E1 – 03/16/1997

Wow this is great.  
**EDIT** - Wow, no it isn't.  These were all on The Network/Classics on Demand.  Give us something new WWE.

Last edited on Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:48 pm by Boz1515

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1900th Post
Vintage Wrestling



Joined: Wed Jan 30th, 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1056
Status: 
Offline
I know this category was up on the previous version of the WWE network. Not sure if any of the shows I listed were previously unavailable

Last edited on Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:40 pm by Vintage Wrestling



____________________
HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 12th, 2020 01:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1901st Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1749
Status: 
Offline
Vintage Wrestling wrote: I know this category was up on the previous version of the WWE network. Not sure if any of the shows I listed were previously unavailable

I just checked.  All of these were available previously.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jan 18th, 2020 06:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1902nd Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17919
Status: 
Online
WWE Network News is reporting that January's Classic Content Drop will be more episodes of Prime Time Wrestling and those episodes will be coming this Monday, January 20. As of this writing, it is unclear how many episodes will be a part of this. If last month is any indication, it will be a little more than 10 but we will have to wait and see.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jan 18th, 2020 06:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1903rd Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3744
Status: 
Online
Recent drops have been disappointing, hopefully it’s a pile of shows but I won’t get my hopes up.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jan 18th, 2020 06:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1904th Post
Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6187
Status: 
Offline
I’ve basically seen the entire run from April 86 to May 89.  I think the old 24/7 COD finished up the Prime Time run around December of 89.  Would be great if they continued on with the shows into 1990.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jan 18th, 2020 07:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1905th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3744
Status: 
Online
I’d like for them to use a couple of monthly drops to finish the run thru 92



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:23 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Network Has Begun Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems