WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Network Has Begun

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WWE Network Has Begun  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Mar 24th, 2016 04:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
706th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 41374
Status: 
Offline
WWE 24: “Thank You Daniel”

Monday, March 28 immediately following Monday Night Raw®

Witness Daniel Bryan’s emotional farewell, as WWE 24 cameras bring you unprecedented access inside the last day of his stellar career.


Awkward



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 25th, 2016 07:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
707th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
WWE Network have added alternative audio on demand section for WWE pay per views. This section currently has Spanish and German commentary for 2016 pay per views. The plan is to have six different langages. They have also updated the navigation for the pay-per-view section on PC to make it easier to navigate.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 29th, 2016 01:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
708th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
WWE announced they have the entire ECW Hardcore TV and ECW on TNN on the WWE Network after they uploaded 155 hours of ECW TV footage. The listing is still missing episodes in 1993 and 1994, and begins with Episode 26 from October 1993, the first TV episode produced under Paul Heyman. The first 25 episodes, booked by Eddie Gilbert, is not featured.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Mar 29th, 2016 02:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
709th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 733
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: WWE announced they have the entire ECW Hardcore TV and ECW on TNN on the WWE Network after they uploaded 155 hours of ECW TV footage. The listing is still missing episodes in 1993 and 1994, and begins with Episode 26 from October 1993, the first TV episode produced under Paul Heyman. The first 25 episodes, booked by Eddie Gilbert, is not featured.

Well that's nice.  How about some old WWE stuff?

I'm almost through all of the Prime Time episodes, and I have already seen all of the Old School Cards, TNT episodes, and (the majority of) Saturday Night's Main Event episodes with my Classics on Demand subscription from before. 

Can we get some old Coliseum Home Videos, or Superstars of Wrestling or something?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Apr 2nd, 2016 01:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
710th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
This is going to be awesome

WWE taped an episode of "Table for 3" over the weekend with Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Apr 2nd, 2016 01:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
711th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
WWE was also filming a lot of material for the second season of "Swerved" over the past week, including a segment where Bayley superfan Izzy was accused of shoplifting as a practitcal joke.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Apr 2nd, 2016 06:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
712th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
Hogan twitted the following

Rented a huge cat"party boat" for Sunday,hope every Maniac has a blast at @WWE Wrestlemania! I got it recorded but will not be there,sorryHH



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 4th, 2016 06:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
713th Post
Franchise



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: D-ville
Posts: 1463
Status: 
Offline
The network is disappointing me, I was hoping that they would at least have everything uploaded that ran on 24/7 over the years.

Most of this new original content is garbage.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 4th, 2016 06:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
714th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 5601
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: WWE was also filming a lot of material for the second season of "Swerved" over the past week, including a segment where Bayley superfan Izzy was accused of shoplifting as a practitcal joke.That's horrendous. This girl seems to have emotional issues judging by her reaction to Bayley dropping the strap. This is a terrible "joke" to play on a grownup nevermind a 10 year old girl. Disgusting.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 4th, 2016 07:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
715th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 41374
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: bpickering wrote: WWE was also filming a lot of material for the second season of "Swerved" over the past week, including a segment where Bayley superfan Izzy was accused of shoplifting as a practitcal joke.That's horrendous. This girl seems to have emotional issues judging by her reaction to Bayley dropping the strap. This is a terrible "joke" to play on a grownup nevermind a 10 year old girl. Disgusting.
That's what she gets for showing up at a TNA taping a few months ago. These bitches need to be taught loyalty sooner or later and I commend Vince for installing these values in the youth of the nation. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 4th, 2016 10:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
716th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 5601
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: bpickering wrote: WWE was also filming a lot of material for the second season of "Swerved" over the past week, including a segment where Bayley superfan Izzy was accused of shoplifting as a practitcal joke.That's horrendous. This girl seems to have emotional issues judging by her reaction to Bayley dropping the strap. This is a terrible "joke" to play on a grownup nevermind a 10 year old girl. Disgusting.
That's what she gets for showing up at a TNA taping a few months ago. These bitches need to be taught loyalty sooner or later and I commend Vince for installing these values in the youth of the nation. 

I never thought of it that way. Do you think the cops will tase her? It would make for great TV.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 4th, 2016 11:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
717th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 41374
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: bpickering wrote: WWE was also filming a lot of material for the second season of "Swerved" over the past week, including a segment where Bayley superfan Izzy was accused of shoplifting as a practitcal joke.That's horrendous. This girl seems to have emotional issues judging by her reaction to Bayley dropping the strap. This is a terrible "joke" to play on a grownup nevermind a 10 year old girl. Disgusting.
That's what she gets for showing up at a TNA taping a few months ago. These bitches need to be taught loyalty sooner or later and I commend Vince for installing these values in the youth of the nation. 

I never thought of it that way. Do you think the cops will tase her? It would make for great TV.

I think they should, just to show Emma what can happen her to her next time. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Apr 16th, 2016 01:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
718th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15511
Status: 
Online
The WWE NXT Twitter account announced that the next Takeover special on the WWE Network will be 6/8.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated March 11 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Apr 16th, 2016 03:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
719th Post
Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts USA
Posts: 934
Status: 
Online
Franchise wrote: The network is disappointing me, I was hoping that they would at least have everything uploaded that ran on 24/7 over the years.

Most of this new original content is garbage.


I agree 100%.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Apr 16th, 2016 04:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
720th Post
nyhack56



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 2149
Status: 
Offline
Qaenos wrote: Franchise wrote: The network is disappointing me, I was hoping that they would at least have everything uploaded that ran on 24/7 over the years.

Most of this new original content is garbage.


I agree 100%.

How about the stuff that was on WWEClassics.com.  Remember that?  They had full years of WWF Superstars.



____________________
For every dollar a man makes, a woman makes 70 cents. That's not fair, the man is only left with 30. -- Bo Burnham
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:10 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Network Has Begun Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems