WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Fact or Fiction In Pro Wrestling

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Fact or Fiction In Pro Wrestling  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Dec 26th, 2015 07:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9582
Status: 
Offline
Has there ever been a thread like this on this board? 


http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4522943




____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 26th, 2015 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
One Fan Gang



Joined: Wed Apr 22nd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 4476
Status: 
Offline
Fact. It is just titled thousands of other thread names individually. People post something, and the next guy calls bullshit. A lot of times, the second person is correct. One all encompassing topic for it makes me less likely to look at it, like "WWE Network Has Begun". That's just me, though. I like the more specified labeling to choose from.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 26th, 2015 07:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
The old DVDVR board had something like this. Pretty sure it was the same exact thing.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 26th, 2015 10:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 6908
Status: 
Offline
That list is older than Lew Thez. It's some VERY entertaining reading and worth wading through the whole thing. If even 30% of it is true, you got your afternoon's entertainment.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 26th, 2015 11:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9582
Status: 
Offline
LOL. I just found it entertaining and some I have never heard on these boards.

Last edited on Sat Dec 26th, 2015 11:44 pm by Papa Voo



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Dec 27th, 2015 12:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: The old DVDVR board had something like this. Pretty sure it was the same exact thing.

It looks like the old DVDVR board is exactly where this guy that list.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Dec 27th, 2015 03:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4351
Status: 
Offline
If I recall, it was a lot shorter than that originally, but people kept adding more and more outlandish stories with less and less credibility. One that is wrong is that Pentagoncito was imprisoned just for rape. He was imprisoned for murder as well.

I wish I'd known Gene Kiniski when I was 12.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Dec 27th, 2015 03:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: D-ville
Posts: 3374
Status: 
Online
this one always makes me laugh

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is ****ting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Dec 27th, 2015 07:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Superstar
2018 Poster of the Year


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Isle Of, Malta
Posts: 5370
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: this one always makes me laugh

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is ****ting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

Somebody on this board had a great pic of this back in the day.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 1st, 2016 03:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41034
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: Franchise wrote: this one always makes me laugh

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is ****ting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

Somebody on this board had a great pic of this back in the day.

Attachment: boogierandr.jpg (Downloaded 97 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 1st, 2016 03:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
One Fan Gang



Joined: Wed Apr 22nd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 4476
Status: 
Offline
Do you have the .gif of Jimmy Valiant's eyes lighting up upon seeing the glass bottomed boat tours?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 1st, 2016 04:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41034
Status: 
Offline
One Fan Gang wrote: Do you have the .gif of Jimmy Valiant's eyes lighting up upon seeing the glass bottomed boat tours?
Big J had that

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 1st, 2016 08:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Road Warrior Yajuta



Joined: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010
Location: D'Iberville, Ms, USA
Posts: 4797
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: Superstar wrote: Franchise wrote: this one always makes me laugh

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is ****ting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

Somebody on this board had a great pic of this back in the day.



This version is better





____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:36 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Fact or Fiction In Pro Wrestling Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems