WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Future Endeavor Pool 2018

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Future Endeavor Pool 2018  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 1st, 2018 03:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
Only five people have left WWE this year, and three of them are former Cruiserweight champions. Add Austin Aries as well, and that belt is clearly cursed.

hoganfan4life - 15

broke - 10

LarrySC - 0

srossi - -4

Last edited on Sat Sep 1st, 2018 03:44 pm by Kriss

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 18th, 2018 02:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48722
Status: 
Offline
We're not tracking Impact anymore, but for the record Andrew Everett was released today.  He started his TNA run in 2015 and was barely used, but this year he actually held the Tag titles with DJZ briefly.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 18th, 2018 09:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48722
Status: 
Offline
WWE has released former Impact star Mahabali Sheera. Sheera appeared on NXT live events only and never made TV.

Last edited on Tue Sep 18th, 2018 09:58 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Nov 6th, 2018 08:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
Nikki Cross just debuted on Smackdown and is back with Sanity. That's a shame, because I was really enjoying her on NXT, but I can't see her ever getting over on the main roster.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Nov 6th, 2018 11:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48722
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: Nikki Cross just debuted on Smackdown and is back with Sanity. That's a shame, because I was really enjoying her on NXT, but I can't see her ever getting over on the main roster.
This may be a treat for the UK crowd and not a full-time promotion. She has some stuff to wrap up in NXT for sure. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 15th, 2018 04:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17655
Status: 
Offline
There have been reports circulating over the last 24 hours that WWE has released Nick Miller (Mikey Nicholls) of The Mighty tag team. PWInsider.com has confirmed that Nichols has been released and that it actually took place quietly several weeks ago. The news first became public when WWE removed him from the roster of the WWE website.

There's also speculation that NXT UK's Tucker has been released as he has also been removed from the website roster. PWInsider.com has not been able to independently confirm that as of this writing.

There's no word if there are additional releases coming.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 15th, 2018 04:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48722
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote:There have been reports circulating over the last 24 hours that WWE has released Nick Miller (Mikey Nicholls) of The Mighty tag team. PWInsider.com has confirmed that Nichols has been released and that it actually took place quietly several weeks ago. The news first became public when WWE removed him from the roster of the WWE website.

There's also speculation that NXT UK's Tucker has been released as he has also been removed from the website roster. PWInsider.com has not been able to independently confirm that as of this writing.

There's no word if there are additional releases coming.

If only Miller was released it has to be a disciplinary issue otherwise they both would’ve been. They never really clicked in NXT since one or the other was always hurt, but we’re finally gaining steam as heels. I have no idea what they’ll do with the other one on his own. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 15th, 2018 04:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: bpickering wrote:There have been reports circulating over the last 24 hours that WWE has released Nick Miller (Mikey Nicholls) of The Mighty tag team. PWInsider.com has confirmed that Nichols has been released and that it actually took place quietly several weeks ago. The news first became public when WWE removed him from the roster of the WWE website.

There's also speculation that NXT UK's Tucker has been released as he has also been removed from the website roster. PWInsider.com has not been able to independently confirm that as of this writing.

There's no word if there are additional releases coming.

If only Miller was released it has to be a disciplinary issue otherwise they both would’ve been. They never really clicked in NXT since one or the other was always hurt, but we’re finally gaining steam as heels. I have no idea what they’ll do with the other one on his own. 


This is the same WWE that released only one twin. WWE is a job for life if you want it at the moment.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 02:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3140
Status: 
Offline
Allegedly the release is due to Miller's wife having a kid.

They could probably get a little bit of mileage out of Shane Thorn as a single - the guy has a pretty good look and can go in the ring.



____________________
Comic Saaaaaannnsss
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 02:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
broke wrote: Allegedly the release is due to Miller's wife having a kid.

They could probably get a little bit of mileage out of Shane Thorn as a single - the guy has a pretty good look and can go in the ring.


The story seems to be that he went home to Australia to be with his wife and new baby and decided he wanted to stay home for a while. Completely understandable, and I would think the door is open if he wants to return in the future.

Personally, I don't see anything in either of The Mighty. Yes, they can go in the ring, but so can most of the enormous roster WWE have at the moment. I never saw anything that set them apart from anyone else.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 03:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48722
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: broke wrote: Allegedly the release is due to Miller's wife having a kid.

They could probably get a little bit of mileage out of Shane Thorn as a single - the guy has a pretty good look and can go in the ring.


The story seems to be that he went home to Australia to be with his wife and new baby and decided he wanted to stay home for a while. Completely understandable, and I would think the door is open if he wants to return in the future.

Personally, I don't see anything in either of The Mighty. Yes, they can go in the ring, but so can most of the enormous roster WWE have at the moment. I never saw anything that set them apart from anyone else.

I agree, and there is an enormous talent gap between the gaijin of NJPW and the other Japanese promotions. The fact that TMDK never jumped to NJPW when they were in Japan might be telling. 

Last edited on Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 03:39 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 03:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:
I agree, and there is an enormous talent gap between the gaijin of NJPW and the other Japanese promotions. The fact that TMDK never jumped to NJPW when they were in Japan might be telling. 



I always understood that wrestlers very rarely move up to a bigger promotion in Japan, even less so for gaijin. I think it was something I read from the early 2000s with all the guys who went to work for Zero-One, NOAH, FMW, Big Japan etc. They thought they were getting their foot in the Japanese door, but they were actually excluding themselves from the big Japanese pay days.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jan 15th, 2019 11:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
Bumping this because it got unstickied. I'll ask beej el patron to re-sticky it...

I'll also post the details for the 2019's pool later today.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jan 15th, 2019 12:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
Doing some tidying of the scores. Brock Lesnar's title win at Crown Jewel means -5 points for srossi and broke:

hoganfan4life - 15

broke - 5

LarrySC - 0

srossi - -9

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jan 15th, 2019 12:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6530
Status: 
Offline
I'm going to declare Paul Ellering as officially gone...

hoganfan4life - 15

broke - 9

LarrySC - 4

srossi - -9

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:32 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Future Endeavor Pool 2018 Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems