WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Big Cass kicked out of WrestlePro Event

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Big Cass kicked out of WrestlePro Event  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Nov 13th, 2019 10:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 475
Status: 
Offline
DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.



____________________
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Nov 13th, 2019 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53414
Status: 
Offline
BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 14th, 2019 12:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 18th, 2019 10:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 4025
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.
Here, here! Every time I "accidently" walk in on my teenage son, he's playing video games, doing his homework, or playing with his pecker. Just once, I'd like to walk in on him smoking my pot! I'm a afraid my kid is gonna be one of those geeky millionaires, please help!



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Nov 19th, 2019 01:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12124
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.
Here, here! Every time I "accidently" walk in on my teenage son, he's playing video games, doing his homework, or playing with his pecker. Just once, I'd like to walk in on him smoking my pot! I'm a afraid my kid is gonna be one of those geeky millionaires, please help!


I know, I hear you. Ever since my child was born, I have longed for the day when I would have to spend half a year's salary to send them to rehab in Florida. Instead of robbing me blind to feed an oxycontin addiction, they ask me to buy them tickets to teh Starrcast and AEW "Bash At The Beach" cruises. I feel like such a failure as a parent.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Nov 19th, 2019 04:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.
Here, here! Every time I "accidently" walk in on my teenage son, he's playing video games, doing his homework, or playing with his pecker. Just once, I'd like to walk in on him smoking my pot! I'm a afraid my kid is gonna be one of those geeky millionaires, please help!


I know, I hear you. Ever since my child was born, I have longed for the day when I would have to spend half a year's salary to send them to rehab in Florida. Instead of robbing me blind to feed an oxycontin addiction, they ask me to buy them tickets to teh Starrcast and AEW "Bash At The Beach" cruises. I feel like such a failure as a parent.
I feel all of y'alls pain. If we as parents scrimp and save so we'll always have a sizable amount of bail money at a moments notice and it's never put to use, we've failed not only as parents, but as human beings as well.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Nov 19th, 2019 04:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53414
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.
Here, here! Every time I "accidently" walk in on my teenage son, he's playing video games, doing his homework, or playing with his pecker. Just once, I'd like to walk in on him smoking my pot! I'm a afraid my kid is gonna be one of those geeky millionaires, please help!


I know, I hear you. Ever since my child was born, I have longed for the day when I would have to spend half a year's salary to send them to rehab in Florida. Instead of robbing me blind to feed an oxycontin addiction, they ask me to buy them tickets to teh Starrcast and AEW "Bash At The Beach" cruises. I feel like such a failure as a parent.
I feel all of y'alls pain. If we as parents scrimp and save so we'll always have a sizable amount of bail money at a moments notice and it's never put to use, we've failed not only as parents, but as human beings as well.

I spent good money to take my son to "Baby Shark Live!" last week, so rehab doesn't seem so bad.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Nov 20th, 2019 12:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: DDP is the wrestler whisperer if he can get Cass back to a stable and safe place.
Jake Roberts and Scott Hall were certainly bigger challenges. These kids today aren’t as good as our childhood stars at being drug addicts.
Agreed. None of these youngsters want to put in the time to get properly addicted. Back in my day we took pride in our addictions. Plus it was so much easier to drive intoxicated back then. Hopefully that Asian guy will get elected president and legalize all drugs and make being a junkie the proud profession it once was.
Here, here! Every time I "accidently" walk in on my teenage son, he's playing video games, doing his homework, or playing with his pecker. Just once, I'd like to walk in on him smoking my pot! I'm a afraid my kid is gonna be one of those geeky millionaires, please help!


I know, I hear you. Ever since my child was born, I have longed for the day when I would have to spend half a year's salary to send them to rehab in Florida. Instead of robbing me blind to feed an oxycontin addiction, they ask me to buy them tickets to teh Starrcast and AEW "Bash At The Beach" cruises. I feel like such a failure as a parent.
I feel all of y'alls pain. If we as parents scrimp and save so we'll always have a sizable amount of bail money at a moments notice and it's never put to use, we've failed not only as parents, but as human beings as well.

I spent good money to take my son to "Baby Shark Live!" last week, so rehab doesn't seem so bad.Oh lord I remember those days. You may not have ever heard of this guy, but 30 years ago when my kids were babies, this guy named Raffi was the shit. He was the Bruce Bono Van Malmsteen of childrens music. So he was doing a local gig in Queens before he broke huge and went on to play places like Radio City Music Hall.


Well we pack up the kids and off we go to some Presbeter....Prasert....Pinsbertyriaio....I'll say Catholic church basement. It was worse than any Slayer show I have been to. The parents were complete animals, all the kids there came from the very loins of Satan direct. Raffi puts in a workman like performance. However, he only plays 30 minutes. Tickets for my two girls, wifey and I came out to over 60 bucks which in 1988 money was a lot of cheddar. I was easily able to afford it. The vast majority of the audience could not. I am not exaggerating when I say we were thisclose to having a full blown riot. Yes, police had to be called.


Now I may be slightly critical of our boys in blue from time to time but these people made Rossi and I look like the heads of the NYPD PBA. The cops had to call for backup and quite frankly I was expecting tear gas. Raffi was long gone and the church was on the verge of being burnt to the ground. I was finally able to secure my young family out a side entrance and we drove off into the afternoon. Two years later when my girls were six and four they asked me to take them to see Barney at the Nassau Coliseum. I told them to fuck themselves.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 05:00 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Big Cass kicked out of WrestlePro Event Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems