WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Draft Results - Fall 2019

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WWE Draft Results - Fall 2019  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Oct 16th, 2019 11:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Franchise wrote: This is what I’m talking about; why not have

Round 1 on smackdown
Round 2 on raw
Round 3 on the network after raw
Round 4-7 or whatever on the network

Have a stat sheet of picks per round, time between picks, have a draft board with selected talent and another draft board with available talent.

Seriously all they had to do was hire one person who has watched a pro sports draft one time and they could have done a better job.


Yeah, and make it at least somewhat realistic.  Some guy named Humberto Carrillo was drafted before The Miz, who has his own show on USA.  How is that possible?  He was also drafted before guys like Samoa Joe, etc.  They need to drug test the writers. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Oct 16th, 2019 11:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49802
Status: 
Offline
Boz1515 wrote: Franchise wrote: This is what I’m talking about; why not have

Round 1 on smackdown
Round 2 on raw
Round 3 on the network after raw
Round 4-7 or whatever on the network

Have a stat sheet of picks per round, time between picks, have a draft board with selected talent and another draft board with available talent.

Seriously all they had to do was hire one person who has watched a pro sports draft one time and they could have done a better job.


Yeah, and make it at least somewhat realistic.  Some guy named Humberto Carrillo was drafted before The Miz, who has his own show on USA.  How is that possible?  He was also drafted before guys like Samoa Joe, etc.  They need to drug test the writers. 


They think they’re getting unknown over. I get it. They’re 100% wrong, but I get it. If the announcers could follow up one of these surprise picks by saying anything other than, “That’s another great pick” before the next one is rattled off seconds later, then maybe it would resonate a bit more. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Oct 17th, 2019 04:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6925
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Kriss wrote: What the fuck is "The Bump"?
One of 16 new WWE shows that no one would ever watch. Instead of being content machines, it would be great if they could make a 2-hour Smackdown coherent and watchable. 


What is the content? I think I read more wrestling than is healthy, and I have never heard of this.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Oct 17th, 2019 04:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49802
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: Kriss wrote: What the fuck is "The Bump"?
One of 16 new WWE shows that no one would ever watch. Instead of being content machines, it would be great if they could make a 2-hour Smackdown coherent and watchable. 


What is the content? I think I read more wrestling than is healthy, and I have never heard of this.

Watched 5 minutes of 1 episode.  It's a daily morning talk show with super annoying employees from WWE.com and special guests.  There's only so much you can talk about this garbage in a mostly kayfabe way, especially if you're never going to criticize.  WWE seems to have 100 hours of talk shows on now dissecting 5 hours of wrestling that makes no sense.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Oct 17th, 2019 07:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Infamous
必 勝


Joined: Mon Oct 25th, 2010
Location: Slums Of Shaolin
Posts: 2505
Status: 
Offline
Unless they're looking to appease FOX & USA with a hard roster split so they can claim exclusivity, these drafts mean nothing. The current fanbase is apathetic & new viewers have no clue who 90% of these people are. They don't even try to explain or showcase any of them or help to engage. Personally I think they've already lost the initiative straight out the gate

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Oct 19th, 2019 11:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Last night on MizTV, Sasha Banks ripped Miz for being drafted so low.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Oct 20th, 2019 04:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49802
Status: 
Offline
Drew Gulak was drafted to SD and immediately was squashed by Strowman. I just completely give up. He’s one of the best talents in the company and was on fire, and now he’s done.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Oct 22nd, 2019 02:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: Drew Gulak was drafted to SD and immediately was squashed by Strowman. I just completely give up. He’s one of the best talents in the company and was on fire, and now he’s done.
I saw that.  Just awful.  What a waste.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Oct 22nd, 2019 02:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Authors of Pain headed to Raw.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Oct 22nd, 2019 02:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Still Missing:
 
Matt Hardy
 
Ember Moon
Ruby Riott
Naomi
 
The Usos
The Singh Brothers
The Ascension





Last edited on Tue Oct 22nd, 2019 02:28 am by Boz1515

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Oct 22nd, 2019 02:40 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49802
Status: 
Offline
Boz1515 wrote: Still Missing:
 
Matt Hardy
 
Ember Moon
Ruby Riott
Naomi
 
The Usos
The Singh Brothers
The Ascension

Meltzer says that Naomi and The Usos were sent home because “Creative has nothing for them”, but they’re not happy with a lot of the legal issues and other drama involving them. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 01:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Now that Brock is on Raw, the Smackdown landscape looks different.  The tag division is back to having the New Day with the belts, which is more of the same from previous years.  It will be interesting to see how the ratings respond to all of that.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 03:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49802
Status: 
Offline
Boz1515 wrote: Now that Brock is on Raw, the Smackdown landscape looks different.  The tag division is back to having the New Day with the belts, which is more of the same from previous years.  It will be interesting to see how the ratings respond to all of that.

How unimaginative to go back to The New Day as tag champs again. Does nothing for anyone. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 08:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2119
Status: 
Offline
Smackdown is officially shitty again. Sigh.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 11:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1637
Status: 
Online
Rosters updated again via WWE.com.  They placed the Usos and Ascension on the Raw roster, and the Colons on Smackdown.  Not sure any of them will participate at Survivor Series, but we'll see.  The Singh Brothers aren't listed on either page, even though one of them is holding the 24/7 Title lol.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:22 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Draft Results - Fall 2019 Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems