WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > NXT Star Jordan Myles (ACH) Accuses WWE of Racism

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
NXT Star Jordan Myles (ACH) Accuses WWE of Racism  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Oct 30th, 2019 04:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7758
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Booker T was interviewed about this and buried Myles for complaining on social media while defending WWE and Jay Lethal:

“Is it a racially driven concept of a t-shirt? In 2019, I cannot think that the guys actually went into it thinking ‘let’s make a racial shirt about Jordan Myles.’ A lot of people may think that but I just don’t think the firestorm is worth going through this. It’s just not.

"This going to social media crap is the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life. You can be working at Jack in the Box and if something happens, you want to go to social media and talk about it. Your business and your job is your business with that company. It’s not for the world to come in. I don’t know when is the last time somebody on social media signed my check.

"I never complained to social media about any racial situation that I’ve been in and I’ll tell you right now if anybody knows me, anybody in this wrestling knows Booker T, they know exactly what I have gone through and how I’ve handled every situation. There’s never been a racial issue that has gone over my head or that I’ve swept under the rug. Every single time someone has said anything racial around me, I’ve handled it.

"To hear this Uncle Tom crap … I’ve known Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal’s put in almost 20 years in this business, he’s no Uncle Tom. I’ve heard people call me an Uncle Tom and if they do it, I wish they would do it to my face. Don’t do it behind those characters, don’t do it behind social media, don’t do it behind a cloak of anonymity. Do it in my face because I will show you what an Uncle Tom really looks like."
Excellent example of Booker being an Uncle Tom.  If he were here right now, Id tell him to his face, beat the shit out of him and fuck his wife.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Nov 1st, 2019 02:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
silentkiller



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Flatbush, Brooklyn
Posts: 1244
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: Putting aside the t-shirt for a second, he's clearly not happy in WWE. This was always going to happen with WWE signing way more wrestlers than they can possibly use, let alone use well. Those who are of a mind that the craft is more important than the money are going to get increasingly frustrated.

As to the t-shirt... that designer should be fired yesterday. Similar designs, outside of wrestling, have been criticized for being racist, and if it had remained on sale, there would have been complaints from outside of WWE. Of course, the way ACH is going about this makes it hard to sympathize with him a whole lot. He'll be the CW champion is six months, obviously.

The kind of thinking for a professional wrestler to say the craft is more important than the money when the entire business has always been a con to make the most money possible makes no kind of sense to me.



____________________
http://www.hoopshabit.com
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Nov 13th, 2019 11:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49769
Status: 
Offline
PWInsider:

WWE NXT star Charles Hardie Jr., professionally known as Jordan Myles, released an expletive-filled video this evening declaring he has quit World Wrestling Entertainment.

You can watch the video, which accuses WWE of being a racist organization, at this link. Be aware the video is truly NSFW. Of note, Myles claimed he wanted to be called by his former ring name of ACH going forward, declaring Jordan Myles was a "slave name." Myles has noted publicly in the past that he came up with the ring name, taking Jordan from basketball legend Michael Jordan and Myles from Marvel Comics character Miles Morales, the secret identity of Spider-Man in the Ultimate Marvel Universe.

The video follows Myles attacking both WWE and Ring of Honor in recent weeks on social media before he walked back his comments as "unprofessional."

As we have noted, Myles has not been at the WWE Performance Center in recent weeks. The word making the rounds is that personal issues have kept him away from WWE and there have been conflicting reports over whether he is currently in Florida or home in Texas.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 14th, 2019 04:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49769
Status: 
Offline
After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 14th, 2019 05:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7131
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 05:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11774
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

Last edited on Sat Nov 16th, 2019 05:53 am by carpetbeggar

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 10:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3898
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 11:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
victhestick



Joined: Mon Apr 27th, 2009
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 2432
Status: 
Offline
martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 



____________________
If it's and buts were candy and nuts, Americans would be even fatter.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 04:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11774
Status: 
Offline
victhestick wrote: martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 


For some reason I missed that ROH let him go because of attitude and he has burned bridges in the past. That sucks then.

It's a drag because he was one of my favorite guys when I watched ROH.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 04:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49769
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: victhestick wrote: martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 


For some reason I missed that ROH let him go because of attitude and he has burned bridges in the past. That sucks then.

It's a drag because he was one of my favorite guys when I watched ROH.

I never heard of that either, but after what he’s said about them now it’s safe to say that bridge is burned. And I hear that the guys in The Elite don’t get along with him, so there goes AEW. So I’m not sure what the move is here. I wouldn’t touch the guy with a 10 foot pole. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 12:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49769
Status: 
Offline
Myles’ Twitter deletion lasted a little more than 24 hours before he came back, ripping off Cody’s “wish list” idea from right after Cody was released. He made a list of 5 names he’d most like to wrestle, topped by ROH’s Jonathan Gresham (Uncle Tom’s tag team partner). Also on the list are Darius Lockhart and AJ Gray (never heard of them), MLW’s Myron Reed, and Impact’s Dezmond Xavier. I think they’re all black. Of course, WWE has not actually granted Myles his release yet.

Last edited on Sun Nov 17th, 2019 12:18 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 04:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3898
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Myles’ Twitter deletion lasted a little more than 24 hours before he came back, ripping off Cody’s “wish list” idea from right after Cody was released. He made a list of 5 names he’d most like to wrestle, topped by ROH’s Jonathan Gresham (Uncle Tom’s tag team partner). Also on the list are Darius Lockhart and AJ Gray (never heard of them), MLW’s Myron Reed, and Impact’s Dezmond Xavier. I think they’re all black. Of course, WWE has not actually granted Myles his release yet.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and be fairly certain that this ACH guy is one of those Black Panther racist types and yes, black people can be racist loonies just the same as any other portion or the society. 



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 04:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3632
Status: 
Offline
Didn’t he have some issues on the indies before he made it as an ROH regular or am I thinking of someone else.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 21st, 2019 06:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17862
Status: 
Offline
Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.


Last edited on Thu Nov 21st, 2019 06:11 pm by bpickering



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 21st, 2019 06:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49769
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.



First I'm hearing that he was released.  I guess WWE gave it to him without even the "Future Endeavors" spiel.  



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:20 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > NXT Star Jordan Myles (ACH) Accuses WWE of Racism Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems