WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Kane endorses Ron Paul

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Kane endorses Ron Paul  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Dec 26th, 2007 09:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Kid_Naitch



Joined: Tue Oct 30th, 2007
Location: IOWA
Posts: 4903
Status: 
Offline
Found this horseshit over at the Ever-Reliable Rajah's and thought it was fake at first. The link goes to Ron Paul's actual Web site! Move over JBL, there's a new political maven in the WWE...

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements/2007/12/19/glenn-jacobs/

What are some good, Kane-based slogans the campaign could use?



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Dec 26th, 2007 10:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
I always knew Kane really was nuts.

Kane-related slogans?

I dunno.

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for turning palsy-stricken blubbering hicks into crispy critters on national television?

Ron Paul.  He may be ugly, but he's better looking than Kane.

Chokeslam the same old politics.  Vote Ron Paul.

Ron Paul sucks and so does Kane.


Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Dec 26th, 2007 11:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50235
Status: 
Offline
Kane's statement sounds great but the problem is it's not all that true.  Ron Paul isn't nearly as Libertarian anymore as he wants people to think.  I guess ValVenis was smart enough to realize that so they got Kane instead.

Last edited on Wed Dec 26th, 2007 11:31 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6822
Status: 
Offline
I don't like to get all into politics on the net, but I will say, I honestly don't get all the love for Ron Paul...he's like the Howard Dean of this election, with all the hipster doofus folk jumping on his bandwagon, only difference being Dean actually had a chance to gain his party's nomination if he hadn't self-imploded...Paul has NO CHANCE IN HELL no matter what his fanboys try to tell ya..



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: I don't like to get all into politics on the net, but I will say, I honestly don't get all the love for Ron Paul...he's like the Howard Dean of this election, with all the hipster doofus folk jumping on his bandwagon, only difference being Dean actually had a chance to gain his party's nomination if he hadn't self-imploded...Paul has NO CHANCE IN HELL no matter what his fanboys try to tell ya..

He's Howard Dean with more than a salt shaker's worth of Ross Perot quirkiness dumped in.

In short, totally unqualified to be president.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50235
Status: 
Offline
Well Ron Paul does have by FAR the strongest stance of any candidate in either party in a foreign policy of nonintervention.  You said that was what you were looking for.

I don't see many people jumping on his bandwagon.  He knows how to use the Internet and that makes him seem more popular than he is.  From YouTube to LinkedIn, he has a phenomenal Internet marketing strategy.  But I still don't think the average person in the street can tell you 2 things about him.

Last edited on Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:16 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Well Ron Paul does have by FAR the strongest stance of any candidate in either party in a foreign policy of nonintervention.  You said that was what you were looking for.

I don't see many people jumping on his bandwagon.  He knows how to use the Internet and that makes him seem more popular than he is.  From YouTube to LinkedIn, he has a phenomenal Internet marketing strategy.  But I still don't think the average person in the street can tell you 2 things about him.

Allow me to add another caveat to the not-Hillary one regarding my previous wish.

A REAL candidate.  Not a nutjob.  Thus, Ron Paul and Alan Keyes are automatically disqualified.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50235
Status: 
Offline
I hate to tell you this, but any candidate that adamant about an extreme isolationist foreign policy is going to be considered quite nutty by many.  I don't even disagree with you, I'm just saying.

Last edited on Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:24 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 43704
Status: 
Offline
BigJ wrote:

He's Howard Dean with more than a salt shaker's worth of Ross Perot quirkiness dumped in.

In short, totally unqualified to be president.


 

You mean like Dubya ?

Last edited on Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:29 am by lobo316

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: I hate to tell you this, but any candidate that adamant about an extreme isolationist foreign policy is going to be considered quite nutty by many.  I don't even disagree with you, I'm just saying.

Yeah, I know.  But I can dream.

And you know, I bet if it were put to a national vote...

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
lobo316 wrote: BigJ wrote:

He's Howard Dean with more than a salt shaker's worth of Ross Perot quirkiness dumped in.

In short, totally unqualified to be president.


 

You mean like Dubya ?


Nope, not like that at all.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 12:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Kid_Naitch



Joined: Tue Oct 30th, 2007
Location: IOWA
Posts: 4903
Status: 
Offline
BigJ wrote: lobo316 wrote: BigJ wrote:

He's Howard Dean with more than a salt shaker's worth of Ross Perot quirkiness dumped in.

In short, totally unqualified to be president.


 

You mean like Dubya ?


Nope, not like that at all.

He said "unqualified to be president" not "unqualified to run a hardware store."



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 04:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9877
Status: 
Offline
Kid_Naitch wrote: BigJ wrote: lobo316 wrote: BigJ wrote:

He's Howard Dean with more than a salt shaker's worth of Ross Perot quirkiness dumped in.

In short, totally unqualified to be president.


 

You mean like Dubya ?


Nope, not like that at all.

He said "unqualified to be president" not "unqualified to run a hardware store."

Even a bad hardware store.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 07:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Heretic



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3883
Status: 
Offline
Ron Paul on the right and Dennis Kucinich on the left are both considered lightweights because they are congressmen. Presidential candidates are current or former Senators, Governors or Vice Presidents. It's an unwritten rule.

Vice-Presidential nominees can be congressmen, e.g., Jack Kemp and Geraldine Ferraro. But the last congressman who was elected president was James Garfield in 1880.



____________________
Nick Hoodwinkel Jerkwinkel
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 28th, 2007 02:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Isys Ephex

 

Joined: Thu Nov 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 28
Status: 
Offline
I'm not really sure why everyone dislikes Ron Paul's ideas so much...

I am all for free market. putting the responsibility back in the individual, and not policing the world.

Last edited on Fri Dec 28th, 2007 02:29 pm by Isys Ephex

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:54 pm Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Kane endorses Ron Paul Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems