WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games & Contests > 2011 Fired Coaches, Managers, GMs Pick Em Pool Selections

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
2011 Fired Coaches, Managers, GMs Pick Em Pool Selections  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Apr 12th, 2011 08:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
91st Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 44499
Status: 
Offline
After two seasons in Dallas without a playoff appearance, the Stars relieved head coach Marc Crawford of his duties on Tuesday.

 

for more......

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=361970

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Apr 12th, 2011 08:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
92nd Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43373
Status: 
Offline
clawmaster wrote: Updated with Todd Richards



I don't think this pool gives 1 point for an island pick. It's straight points right Beej?

Straight points Claw (thanks for updating this)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Apr 19th, 2011 02:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
93rd Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9403
Status: 
Offline
If anyone had Rick Adelman, you got some points, he's out.



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Apr 19th, 2011 03:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
94th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote: If anyone had Rick Adelman, you got some points, he's out.
Doesn't look like anybody had him on their list.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Apr 19th, 2011 02:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
95th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 16412
Status: 
Online
stingmark wrote: If anyone had Rick Adelman, you got some points, he's out.
Is Detroit gonna fire Kuester?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 21st, 2011 06:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
96th Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9403
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: stingmark wrote: If anyone had Rick Adelman, you got some points, he's out.
Is Detroit gonna fire Kuester?

Lets hope so(Praying). Wouldn't mind seeing Laimbeer as our next coach. Now that the team is sold, they can finally trade Rip.



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Apr 27th, 2011 09:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
97th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13673
Status: 
Offline
The Golden Stae Warriores said today they will not be renewing head coach Keith Smart's contract.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue May 17th, 2011 01:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
98th Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9403
Status: 
Offline
lakers claim they'll allow Brian Shaw to look @ other jobs for a HC position. Translation+ we dont want you as our coach here in L.A., as "jesus" probably doesnt want/like you.....



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue May 17th, 2011 01:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
99th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote: lakers claim they'll allow Brian Shaw to look @ other jobs for a HC position. Translation+ we dont want you as our coach here in L.A., as "jesus" probably doesnt want/like you.....
Actually Kobe has been lobbying pretty hard for Shaw to get the Lakers HC job.

from yahoo!sports:


The Los Angeles Lakers' search for Phil Jackson's replacement has been a hot topic in Los Angeles since the Lakers imploded in their series against the Dallas Mavericks. The Lakers leader on the court, Kobe Bryant, is firmly in Brian Shaw's corner, as is former coach Phil Jackson.

Brian Shaw, meanwhile, is scheduled to visit Oakland and interview for the Golden State Warriors position. Shaw obviously knows his days are numbered in Los Angeles and is going to look for a promotion elsewhere. Fellow Lakers assistant, Chuck Person is also scheduled to interview for the same job. The writing is on the wall for the Lakers as we know them: The coaching staff will leave en masse and the team will be restructured from the top down.

This leaves the Lakers front office in a precarious position. How much clout does the Lakers front office give one of the greatest stars in the organization's history? Kobe Bryant will already be miffed the Lakers disregarded his preference to keep Brian Shaw and now he will have to adjust to a new coach in the waning years of his career.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue May 17th, 2011 01:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
100th Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9403
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: stingmark wrote: lakers claim they'll allow Brian Shaw to look @ other jobs for a HC position. Translation+ we dont want you as our coach here in L.A., as "jesus" probably doesnt want/like you.....
Actually Kobe has been lobbying pretty hard for Shaw to get the Lakers HC job.

from yahoo!sports:


The Los Angeles Lakers' search for Phil Jackson's replacement has been a hot topic in Los Angeles since the Lakers imploded in their series against the Dallas Mavericks. The Lakers leader on the court, Kobe Bryant, is firmly in Brian Shaw's corner, as is former coach Phil Jackson.

Brian Shaw, meanwhile, is scheduled to visit Oakland and interview for the Golden State Warriors position. Shaw obviously knows his days are numbered in Los Angeles and is going to look for a promotion elsewhere. Fellow Lakers assistant, Chuck Person is also scheduled to interview for the same job. The writing is on the wall for the Lakers as we know them: The coaching staff will leave en masse and the team will be restructured from the top down.

This leaves the Lakers front office in a precarious position. How much clout does the Lakers front office give one of the greatest stars in the organization's history? Kobe Bryant will already be miffed the Lakers disregarded his preference to keep Brian Shaw and now he will have to adjust to a new coach in the waning years of his career.


Not what theyve been saying here locally, Bob. if that were the case, they wouldnt let it be known that Shaw was free to look elsewhere for a job? at the very least, why let info like that leak?

We all know how 'Jesus" is......Shaw will be gone(if he is the pick), the second they dont win a title.....



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 30th, 2011 04:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
101st Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Beej will need to rule on Jim Tressel. The story I read said he wasn't fired but instead resigned.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jun 1st, 2011 09:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
102nd Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 16412
Status: 
Online
Raptors declined the option on their coach, Jay Triano. Triano will remain with the team as a special assistant.

No idea if anyone had him but if you did, you score.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 1st, 2011 09:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
103rd Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 16412
Status: 
Online
CanadianHorseman and lobo had him from a quick look at the master lists.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jun 1st, 2011 09:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
104th Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 44499
Status: 
Offline
It's about fucking time. He only got the job because he's Canadian.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 1st, 2011 09:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
105th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 6820
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote:
CanadianHorseman and lobo had him from a quick look at the master lists.

6 point pick for me-at least these losers are starting to get me some points



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 06:40 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games & Contests > 2011 Fired Coaches, Managers, GMs Pick Em Pool Selections Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems