WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games, Contests & Tournaments > 2016 Fired Coaches, Managers and GMs Pool

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
2016 Fired Coaches, Managers and GMs Pool  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Jan 10th, 2016 09:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Head Coach Lionel Hollins and GM Billy King reassigned by the Brooklyn Nets. lobo316 gets 8 points ( 6 point pick + 2 point island pick ) for Hollins. On behalf of all Boston Celtics fans I would like to thank Mr. King one more time for the Pierce + Garnett trade and will be thinking fondly of you when Boston uses your 1st round picks in 2016, 2017 and 2018.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 11th, 2016 07:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Count Grog just picked up 3 points ( 1 point + 2 point island pick ) for Dave Rice getting canned by UNLV.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 15th, 2016 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5809
Status: 
Offline
Jim Caldwell staying on as Lions HC.   I don't think there is anywhere left for Tom Coughlin to wind up.



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 04:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
79th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5809
Status: 
Offline
Tennessee Titans full of Mularkey!  Why exactly did we all think he was fired?



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 04:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
80th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
I guess a bunch of guys will now have to give back the points they got for Mike Mularkey as Tennessee has named him their ( for now anyway ) permanent Head Coach. I'll update the current standings after the Boston vs Toronto game. 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 04:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5809
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: I guess a bunch of guys will now have to give back the points they got for Mike Mularkey as Tennessee has named him their ( for now anyway ) permanent Head Coach. I'll update the current standings after the Boston vs Toronto game. Why?  You like watching minor league teams?:tongue:



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 07:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: I guess a bunch of guys will now have to give back the points they got for Mike Mularkey as Tennessee has named him their ( for now anyway ) permanent Head Coach. I'll update the current standings after the Boston vs Toronto game. Why?  You like watching minor league teams?:tongue:
Yeah I'm still pretty upset my team didn't trade a former 1st round pick for an All-Star like John Scott.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 07:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Current Standings - January 16th
1 - HBF ( 47 points )
2 - Angelic Assassin and CanadianHorseman ( 40 points )
4 - Benlen ( 36 points )
5 - khawk ( 34 points )
6 - Count Grog ( 31 points )
7 - lobo316 ( 11 points )



Keep checking your picks on Page 2 ( post # 21 ) every so often just to make you don't miss out on any points.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 07:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5809
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: I guess a bunch of guys will now have to give back the points they got for Mike Mularkey as Tennessee has named him their ( for now anyway ) permanent Head Coach. I'll update the current standings after the Boston vs Toronto game. Why?  You like watching minor league teams?:tongue:
Yeah I'm still pretty upset my team didn't trade a former 1st round pick for an All-Star like John Scott.
Thinking of starting a GOAT thread for John Scott.



Oh, Dougie Hamilton says hi!



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 07:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: I guess a bunch of guys will now have to give back the points they got for Mike Mularkey as Tennessee has named him their ( for now anyway ) permanent Head Coach. I'll update the current standings after the Boston vs Toronto game. Why?  You like watching minor league teams?:tongue:
Yeah I'm still pretty upset my team didn't trade a former 1st round pick for an All-Star like John Scott.
Thinking of starting a GOAT thread for John Scott.



Oh, Dougie Hamilton says hi!
 
Well Zachary Senyshyn ( 28 Goals in 41 OHL games ), Jakob Forsback-Karlsson ( 20 points in 21 College games ) and Jeremy Lauzon ( 35 points in 29 QMJHL games ) all say hi right back. 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 08:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
86th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Buncha fuckin' Mularky business if you ask me!



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 09:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
87th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
HBF wrote: Buncha fuckin' Mularky business if you ask me!




____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 17th, 2016 07:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
88th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Well, Mularky's lineage came from people of nonsense (or, in his case non-achievement). I'd feel better with a guy named Belichick (translated-stubborn genius) or Smith (can mean anything), you know?



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jan 23rd, 2016 01:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
89th Post
lobo316
Mr Baseball


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 43121
Status: 
Offline
The Cleveland Cavaliers have dismissed head coach David Blatt, Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski reports.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jan 23rd, 2016 01:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
90th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
lobo316 wrote: The Cleveland Cavaliers have dismissed head coach David Blatt, Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski reports.
Confirmed by both CBS Sports and ESPN. No points scored.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:00 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games, Contests & Tournaments > 2016 Fired Coaches, Managers and GMs Pool Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems