WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games & Contests > RAW RATINGS PICK EM POOL MONDAY 11-23-20

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
RAW RATINGS PICK EM POOL MONDAY 11-23-20  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 07:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 44753
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Total average viewers per hour in millions without 'going over'

Coming off Survivor Series (that'll help) but the NFL counters with a premium matchup (Tampa Bay vs LA Rams)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 01:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 44753
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 02:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lobo316
Mr Basketball


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 45023
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
1.7

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 7287
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
1.5



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 03:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 7452
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: 'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8

After "that" Survivor Series will anybody really be watching?
1.6



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 04:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 54683
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
1.74



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 10:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Red Hot Californication, USA
Posts: 4519
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
1.64



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 10:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 44753
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Angelic Assassin wrote: beejmi wrote: 'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8

After "that" Survivor Series will anybody really be watching?
1.6



I can tell you that after a decade of hosting 'guess the RAW rating' you can count on one hand the times 'the big show' the night before hasn't caused an increase.

To your point, it has happened though. That's part of the fun. Trying to figure out what direction it will go and by how much.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 11:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Red Hot Californication, USA
Posts: 4519
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Heenan Fan wrote: 1.64I meant to say 1.84. It's hard for me to see on my phone.


1.84



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 11:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 7452
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: beejmi wrote: 'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8

After "that" Survivor Series will anybody really be watching?
1.6



I can tell you that after a decade of hosting 'guess the RAW rating' you can count on one hand the times 'the big show' the night before hasn't caused an increase.

To your point, it has happened though. That's part of the fun. Trying to figure out what direction it will go and by how much.

You're right that is part of the fun. Not in being Mr. Monday Night. It used to be more fun in part when the shows were better. For the most part they are terrible.And of course it seems like less of a friendly game to pass the time for some. 



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Nov 24th, 2020 12:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Red Hot Californication, USA
Posts: 4519
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Angelic Assassin wrote: beejmi wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: beejmi wrote: 'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8

After "that" Survivor Series will anybody really be watching?
1.6



I can tell you that after a decade of hosting 'guess the RAW rating' you can count on one hand the times 'the big show' the night before hasn't caused an increase.

To your point, it has happened though. That's part of the fun. Trying to figure out what direction it will go and by how much.

You're right that is part of the fun. Not in being Mr. Monday Night. It used to be more fun in part when the shows were better. For the most part they are terrible.And of course it seems like less of a friendly game to pass the time for some. 
Not trying to judge, but DYNAMITE RATINGS PICK EM POOL would be a lot more fun. At least that show is watchable.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Nov 24th, 2020 10:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Red Hot Californication, USA
Posts: 4519
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: 'll go with 1.8

I am thinking 'up' because it comes off of Survivor Series but the Monday Night game opposing the mess is strong. But it doesn't involve New York or Boston. so 1.8
Winner

Hour 1: 1.904 million (0.61)
Hour 2: 1.826 million (0.58)
Hour 3: 1.694 million (0.51)
Average: 1.808 million (0.57)



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 05:36 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games & Contests > RAW RATINGS PICK EM POOL MONDAY 11-23-20 Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems