WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr vs Harley Race & Nick Bockwinkel

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr vs Harley Race & Nick Bockwinkel  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Sep 10th, 2019 03:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17808
Status: 
Offline



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 10th, 2019 06:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1986
Status: 
Offline
Cool shit. Thanks.


I can't see vids here for some reason, but I searched it because of this post and found it. Thanks again.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 10th, 2019 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5636
Status: 
Offline
Is this from the same era where Harley and Nick teamed up against Brody and Hansen, and when they tried to rough up Nick, Harley forced the tag and gave a couple of shots to both Brody and Hansen? I cannot remember if this was after Race lost to Dusty in '81 or the PWUSA era in '84



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Sep 12th, 2019 05:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
This is from the Nov-Dec 1984 All Japan real world tag league tournament. This is the same tournament where the Brody and Hansen match took place.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 13th, 2019 05:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3576
Status: 
Online
Superstar wrote: Is this from the same era where Harley and Nick teamed up against Brody and Hansen, and when they tried to rough up Nick, Harley forced the tag and gave a couple of shots to both Brody and Hansen? I cannot remember if this was after Race lost to Dusty in '81 or the PWUSA era in '84

I know everyone was a tough guy back in the day but shesh really you gotta stiff Nick in front of Harley? 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 17th, 2019 04:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 1112
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Cool shit. Thanks.


I can't see vids here for some reason, but I searched it because of this post and found it. Thanks again.


Your browser is blocking "unsafe scripts" from running.  Depending on the browser, there are many easy ways to allow this site to work as intended.  In Chrome, which I am using at the moment, there is a little shield in the address bar at the very right that has a red flag on in.  Clicking on that gives the option to load unsafe scripts on this site, which will allow you to see the YouTube videos.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Sep 26th, 2019 02:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1986
Status: 
Offline
Qaenos wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Cool shit. Thanks.


I can't see vids here for some reason, but I searched it because of this post and found it. Thanks again.


Your browser is blocking "unsafe scripts" from running.  Depending on the browser, there are many easy ways to allow this site to work as intended.  In Chrome, which I am using at the moment, there is a little shield in the address bar at the very right that has a red flag on in.  Clicking on that gives the option to load unsafe scripts on this site, which will allow you to see the YouTube videos.
O.K., thanks.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Sep 26th, 2019 09:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 1917
Status: 
Offline
Brody and Hansen (mostly Brody) could be A holes.lol i was watching a match between them and Steamboat and Youngblood and they werent giving Ricky and Jay much of anything. i guess because they were "small" compared to them.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:58 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr vs Harley Race & Nick Bockwinkel Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems