WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Kansas Jobs  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 12:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
The Hammer



Joined: Sat Nov 17th, 2007
Location: Coronaville, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4535
Status: 
Offline
N. Iowa pulls the upset of the tourney so far and beats the overall number one (can't do no wrong, new national champions) Kansas Jayhawks 69-67. Who is the announcers at CBS gonna crown as champion now?

Now if only my Demon Deacons can beat Kentucky. Not gonna hold my breathe on that one LOL.



____________________
"God bless Little Jimmy, and God bless the United States of America" R-Truth

"Do I want an Ice Cream Bar with my name on it? Your Damn Right!!" CM Punk



Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 12:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
king-of-old-school



Joined: Sat Oct 20th, 2007
Location: Connecticut USA
Posts: 636
Status: 
Offline
The Hammer wrote: N. Iowa pulls the upset of the tourney so far and beats the overall number one (can't do no wrong, new national champions) Kansas Jayhawks 69-67. Who is the announcers at CBS gonna crown as champion now?

Now if only my Demon Deacons can beat Kentucky. Not gonna hold my breathe on that one LOL.

They will always jump on the Duke bandwagon....They love Duke...I have them!



____________________
Yes,I am a Vendor
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 12:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
It's rigged as Dusty (Wolves not Rhoads as Smacky would tell you:D)so this is not to be unexpected. The booking committee decided that Kansas had gotten too big a head and pulled the plug. Isn't that obvious?



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 12:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
king-of-old-school wrote:
The Hammer wrote: N. Iowa pulls the upset of the tourney so far and beats the overall number one (can't do no wrong, new national champions) Kansas Jayhawks 69-67. Who is the announcers at CBS gonna crown as champion now?

Now if only my Demon Deacons can beat Kentucky. Not gonna hold my breathe on that one LOL.

They will always jump on the Duke bandwagon....They love Duke...I have them!


Fuckin' A. You might be on to something. My non-watching ass picked Kansas all the way, but I haven't watched a single game all year and I'm not on the booking committee or a road agent.



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 01:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Hammer to Fall



Joined: Wed Nov 7th, 2007
Location: Near An Enigma
Posts: 1860
Status: 
Offline
Bill Self made a few dumb coaching decisions down the stretch.

The Morris twins were tearing it up after Aldrich turned his ankle. Northern Iowa decides to sub in their 7 footer, whose entire afternoon consisted of four very lucky shots. Self countered with Aldrich, subbing out one of the twins. Aldrich may not have hurt them, but he didn't do anything the rest of the night.

I think Northern Iowa turned it over on three straight possessions because of being unable to get it up the floor off the inbounds. The lead is trimmed to one. Self calls time. Great idea, Coach. They couldn't inbound it and didn't want to use their last timeout, so you do it for them. That gave them a chance to figure it out and they hit the three off the timeout.

Kentucky is the most physical team in the tournament. I didn't realize how big they were until I saw them live. Everybody is massive, including Wall. Every game they play will be a home game as their fans travel extremely well.

Last edited on Sun Mar 21st, 2010 01:16 am by Hammer to Fall



____________________
Cork on the ocean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Mar 21st, 2010 01:28 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
The Hammer



Joined: Sat Nov 17th, 2007
Location: Coronaville, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4535
Status: 
Offline
Hammer to Fall wrote:

 Every game they play will be a home game as their fans travel extremely well.

I hate Ashley Judd! LOL

Last edited on Sun Mar 21st, 2010 01:28 am by The Hammer



____________________
"God bless Little Jimmy, and God bless the United States of America" R-Truth

"Do I want an Ice Cream Bar with my name on it? Your Damn Right!!" CM Punk



Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:24 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Kansas Jobs Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems