WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Faraway Fan Theory  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jan 20th, 2011 05:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15720
Status: 
Offline
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 23rd, 2011 07:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote:
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)

Oh yeah I forgot. I just thought he followed those teams.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 23rd, 2011 08:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: stingmark wrote:
 The Ultimate Sin wrote: Found it...

Here's the thread. You started making veiled sexual remarks about Sakic (and Jeter) in your second post and they continued throughout the thread. You'll notice I pointed out your homosexual tendencies, but I see you have edited those parts out of your posts.


http://sportsandwrestling.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=9157&forum_id=3&highlight=lanche



Show me the part where i said i wanted to "suck his cock"? i didnt say that, YOU SAID THAT. Thank you for proving my point, and proving you're full of shit, and dodged the question as usual.

Are you related to Greg Price by chance? Thats straight out of his book.

 

Now, im going to post on my shitty Lions board, you know, where the "real Lions fans" go? You should be out using your time to find a Bucs board, maybe they'll appreciate your humor more there? wink wink...nudge nudge.



As stated in the post you said it, but edited it out. Look at the thread. Almost everyone of your posts was edited after we all started calling you out for your veiled homosexual thoughts.


Why are you continuing on with this? is there no Bucs board you could be on, chatting away, talking about how you want to pickle gargle: Ronde Barber, Rod Carew and Gary Gaetti?


Again with the homosexuality. Dude, why do you think other people desire to suck the cocks of their favorite athletes. Quit projecting and get some counseling.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jan 25th, 2011 12:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
79th Post
stingmark



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9390
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: khawk wrote:
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)

Oh yeah I forgot. I just thought he followed those teams.

I follow Detroit teams, you dont...you said so yourself.



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 26th, 2011 03:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
80th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: khawk wrote:
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)

Oh yeah I forgot. I just thought he followed those teams.

I follow Detroit teams, you dont...you said so yourself.


Again your lack of basic reading comprehension has led you to make an incorrect statement.

I follow the Red Wings and Pistons. In fact they are my favorite NHL and NBA teams respectively.

I follow the the Lions and Tigers. In fact I root for them, but they are not my favorite teams. If there were a such thing as a second favorite they would be my second favorite teams.

As an example earlier in this thread you mention being a Michigan fan, but also a Miami and Arizona fan. I'm not sure what you don't understand about having the ability to follow more than one team since you claim you follow more than one.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 26th, 2011 12:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
stingmark



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9390
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: khawk wrote:
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)

Oh yeah I forgot. I just thought he followed those teams.

I follow Detroit teams, you dont...you said so yourself.


Again your lack of basic reading comprehension has led you to make an incorrect statement.

I follow the Red Wings and Pistons. In fact they are my favorite NHL and NBA teams respectively.

I follow the the Lions and Tigers. In fact I root for them, but they are not my favorite teams. If there were a such thing as a second favorite they would be my second favorite teams.

As an example earlier in this thread you mention being a Michigan fan, but also a Miami and Arizona fan. I'm not sure what you don't understand about having the ability to follow more than one team since you claim you follow more than one.


You're not a Tigers fan, you're an Angels/Twins fan....because of your love for all things Rod Carew.

I am a die hard Detroit everything, and, I dont really follow other teams. I certainly dont come on here, and claim to know all about AZ/Miami football, then claim Im a fan of some other team, like you do. I like those teams somewhat, and would like to see them win, IF my team(Michigan) doesnt win.

Since Ive been posting here and elsewhere, Ive let it be known Im a huge Detroit fan.

Again, who really gives a flying fuck anyways? You continue getting all butt hurt over anything I say, that doesnt coincide with what YOU like? Look how much of a fucking fuckstain you looked like, when you got all butt hurt about me saying I liked Joe Sakic, and thought he was a great player? Anyone knows that. But, there you are, being a fucking shitstain, getting all butt hurt over it. I said I didnt have tio check with you or anyone as to who I thught was/is a great player, and I dont. YOU took offense to it apparently, as you ALWAYS do, and then keep shit going, because you're just a stupid fuckstick.

Then, you started with the "you're a fucking homo...blah blah blah". and claimed i wanted to 'suck off" Nolan Ryan, when i said I liked him as a kid. Why? because you have nothing else better to do, and you can stand the fact that someone else say something, and you cant get in the last word. You have homosexual tendencies, were you ass raped as a child, or diddled as a kid? You seem to have so much experience talking about it, one would wonder if it were you who was/is a poop pincher?

Think whatever you want........I couldn't care less.....you keep bringing it up.....time for it to end.....get a hobby.

 



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Jan 27th, 2011 02:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: khawk wrote:
Stingy isn't talking to you. Youre' not a "real fan", remember? ;)

Oh yeah I forgot. I just thought he followed those teams.

I follow Detroit teams, you dont...you said so yourself.


Again your lack of basic reading comprehension has led you to make an incorrect statement.

I follow the Red Wings and Pistons. In fact they are my favorite NHL and NBA teams respectively.

I follow the the Lions and Tigers. In fact I root for them, but they are not my favorite teams. If there were a such thing as a second favorite they would be my second favorite teams.

As an example earlier in this thread you mention being a Michigan fan, but also a Miami and Arizona fan. I'm not sure what you don't understand about having the ability to follow more than one team since you claim you follow more than one.


You're not a Tigers fan, you're an Angels/Twins fan....because of your love for all things Rod Carew.

I am a die hard Detroit everything, and, I dont really follow other teams. I certainly dont come on here, and claim to know all about AZ/Miami football, then claim Im a fan of some other team, like you do. I like those teams somewhat, and would like to see them win, IF my team(Michigan) doesnt win.

Since Ive been posting here and elsewhere, Ive let it be known Im a huge Detroit fan.

Again, who really gives a flying fuck anyways? You continue getting all butt hurt over anything I say, that doesnt coincide with what YOU like? Look how much of a fucking fuckstain you looked like, when you got all butt hurt about me saying I liked Joe Sakic, and thought he was a great player? Anyone knows that. But, there you are, being a fucking shitstain, getting all butt hurt over it. I said I didnt have tio check with you or anyone as to who I thught was/is a great player, and I dont. YOU took offense to it apparently, as you ALWAYS do, and then keep shit going, because you're just a stupid fuckstick.

Then, you started with the "you're a fucking homo...blah blah blah". and claimed i wanted to 'suck off" Nolan Ryan, when i said I licked him as a kid. Why? because you have nothing else better to do, and you can stand the fact that someone else say something, and you cant get in the last word. You have homosexual tendencies, were you ass raped as a child, or diddled as a kid? You seem to have so much experience talking about it, one would wonder if it were you who was/is a poop pincher?

Think whatever you want........I couldn't care less.....you keep bringing it up.....time for it to end.....get a hobby.

 


Again your lack of reading comprehension is our problem. I'm going to try sentence fragments with question marks. Maybe if I speak your language you'll be able to follow along.

A. Haven't been a Twins fan since 1978?
B. Not "butt hurt"? you liking Sakic didn't hurt my feelings?
C. You did say you wanted to suck off Ryan? Will quote next in post?
D. Look at our two posts? I made a post about the Lions, Pistons, Wings, and Tigers? You turned it into a discussion about homosexuality and child molestation? It sounds like you are getting to the root of your issues, and that's healthy? Good for you. I really do hope you get help.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Jan 27th, 2011 02:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote:
The Ultimate Sin wrote: 6. Your favorite player plays for a team outside your area.

Before I was a fan of MLB my Dad bought me the Rod Carew Batting Trainer, so Rod was my favorite player. I started following baseball in 78 so the Twins were my team, but I switched to the Angels when Carew was traded in 79. The Tigers are always a close second.

I became a Bucs fan when I started following the NFL. I was in Upper Michigan which is Packer Country, but my Dad was a Lions fan. All the kids at school were getting NFL Varsity Jackets, and I wanted one too, but I wasn't going to wear the Lions or Packers to school. (1979- They were the worst and 3rd worst teams in the NFL IIRC)

I wanted to be original and other kids I knew had the Dolphins, Rams, Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, and Vikings, so I went with the Buccaneers. They were tough in 79. I've been a Bucs fan ever since.

You're not even a Tigers fan either, you're an admitted Twins/Angels fan, so again, why do you comment about things/teams you dont follow, or know nothing about?

 

Lets see, you're not a Lions fan, you're a Bucs fan, yet you claim to be a fan of the Lions, but, you';re not. Same w/the Tigers? I bet you're not a Pistons fan either.

I find it comical to say the least, that you're so worried about something i said about some other player, and you're not even a fan of 3-4 Detroit teams? yet, you find the need to try to be funny, and claim I said something i didnt say about a non Detroit player?

I like Nolan Ryan too, uh oh, now i want to suck him off too? he's not a Tigers player, nor did he ever play for a Detroit team. had no idea, i had to run anything i like by you?



Read the highlighted part of your post. You said it, not me.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Nov 20th, 2013 05:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9860
Status: 
Offline
Bump

This is the thread when Stingmark admits he wants to suck off Nolan Ryan and them backtracks.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:33 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Faraway Fan Theory Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems