WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Giants vs Tigers World Series thread

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Giants vs Tigers World Series thread  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Oct 30th, 2012 03:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
136th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13234
Status: 
Offline
clawmaster wrote:
The Giants overcame a ton of adversity this season. Closer Brian Wilson out for the year. Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for using performance enhancing drugs. Tim Lincecum having a sub par season until he was moved to the bullpen. I give manager Bruce Bochy a ton of credit. 

I kinda blame Bochy a little for Lincecum's poor season.
He wanted Posey to rest a bit so he sent him to the bench or first base. Hector Sanchez ended up catching Lincecum and Sanchez is the worst defensive I have seen in a long time. I am also betting Sanchez's pitch calling isn't that great either.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Oct 30th, 2012 10:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
137th Post
mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: clawmaster wrote:
The Giants overcame a ton of adversity this season. Closer Brian Wilson out for the year. Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for using performance enhancing drugs. Tim Lincecum having a sub par season until he was moved to the bullpen. I give manager Bruce Bochy a ton of credit. 

I kinda blame Bochy a little for Lincecum's poor season.
He wanted Posey to rest a bit so he sent him to the bench or first base. Hector Sanchez ended up catching Lincecum and Sanchez is the worst defensive I have seen in a long time. I am also betting Sanchez's pitch calling isn't that great either.
Lincecum was horrible from the start of the season though, even before Bochy started shifting Posey around.

Lincecum's mechanics were way off at the start and it seemed he really never attempted to fix them until after the all star game.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Oct 30th, 2012 04:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
138th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13234
Status: 
Offline
mike3775 wrote:
Benlen wrote: clawmaster wrote:
The Giants overcame a ton of adversity this season. Closer Brian Wilson out for the year. Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for using performance enhancing drugs. Tim Lincecum having a sub par season until he was moved to the bullpen. I give manager Bruce Bochy a ton of credit. 

I kinda blame Bochy a little for Lincecum's poor season.
He wanted Posey to rest a bit so he sent him to the bench or first base. Hector Sanchez ended up catching Lincecum and Sanchez is the worst defensive I have seen in a long time. I am also betting Sanchez's pitch calling isn't that great either.
Lincecum was horrible from the start of the season though, even before Bochy started shifting Posey around.

Lincecum's mechanics were way off at the start and it seemed he really never attempted to fix them until after the all star game.
He was waaaaay too skinny at the start of the season. He cut out his daily IN and Out burger ritual and started the season at 147 pounds. But Posey would have had a better chance of spotting any issues than Hector Sanchez. Sanchez was a pass ball machine and Lincecum balls dive hard into the ground.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Oct 30th, 2012 07:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
139th Post
mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
Benlen wrote: clawmaster wrote:
The Giants overcame a ton of adversity this season. Closer Brian Wilson out for the year. Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for using performance enhancing drugs. Tim Lincecum having a sub par season until he was moved to the bullpen. I give manager Bruce Bochy a ton of credit. 

I kinda blame Bochy a little for Lincecum's poor season.
He wanted Posey to rest a bit so he sent him to the bench or first base. Hector Sanchez ended up catching Lincecum and Sanchez is the worst defensive I have seen in a long time. I am also betting Sanchez's pitch calling isn't that great either.
Lincecum was horrible from the start of the season though, even before Bochy started shifting Posey around.

Lincecum's mechanics were way off at the start and it seemed he really never attempted to fix them until after the all star game.
He was waaaaay too skinny at the start of the season. He cut out his daily IN and Out burger ritual and started the season at 147 pounds. But Posey would have had a better chance of spotting any issues than Hector Sanchez. Sanchez was a pass ball machine and Lincecum balls dive hard into the ground.


Well Lincecum was told to,lay off his weed as well, which would explain the weight loss

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:07 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Giants vs Tigers World Series thread Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems