WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
NFL WEEK SIXTEEN  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: With Dallas winning today, the game tonight vs Chicago is meaningless for Philly.


I thought that if Philly won today but lost next week they could still make the Playoffs if a few other teams lost in week 17. I guess I was wrong so it should make for an interesting game next Sunday. I'm hoping that one of the FOX stations I get end up showing the game because right now KCPQ ( FOX SEATTLE ) has the Green Bay vs Chicago game on their schedule and WUHF ( FOX Rochester ) has the Washington vs NY Giants game on their schedule. :?



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: beejmi wrote: With Dallas winning today, the game tonight vs Chicago is meaningless for Philly.


I thought that if Philly won today but lost next week they could still make the Playoffs if a few other teams lost in week 17. I guess I was wrong so it should make for an interesting game next Sunday. I'm hoping that one of the FOX stations I get end up showing the game because right now KCPQ ( FOX SEATTLE ) has the Green Bay vs Chicago game on their schedule and WUHF ( FOX Rochester ) has the Washington vs NY Giants game on their schedule. :?

NBC will grab that game.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41519
Status: 
Offline
The "talking heads" here are all talking about the importance of "momentum". Can't go into Dallas with two straight losses [huh]

They also just so happen to be broadcasting the game and realize they now have a "ratings donkey" on their hands as the real prize is next week

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Steelers 17 Packers 14.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
clawmaster wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: beejmi wrote: With Dallas winning today, the game tonight vs Chicago is meaningless for Philly.


I thought that if Philly won today but lost next week they could still make the Playoffs if a few other teams lost in week 17. I guess I was wrong so it should make for an interesting game next Sunday. I'm hoping that one of the FOX stations I get end up showing the game because right now KCPQ ( FOX SEATTLE ) has the Green Bay vs Chicago game on their schedule and WUHF ( FOX Rochester ) has the Washington vs NY Giants game on their schedule. :?

NBC will grab that game.

According to the schedule on the Cowboys site it is definitely a FOX game but now I just have to hope one of the FOX stations I get ends up showing the game. Of course it could also air here on TSN or Sportsnet.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Lions 20 Giants 13

Steelers 24 Packers 21



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: clawmaster wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: beejmi wrote: With Dallas winning today, the game tonight vs Chicago is meaningless for Philly.


I thought that if Philly won today but lost next week they could still make the Playoffs if a few other teams lost in week 17. I guess I was wrong so it should make for an interesting game next Sunday. I'm hoping that one of the FOX stations I get end up showing the game because right now KCPQ ( FOX SEATTLE ) has the Green Bay vs Chicago game on their schedule and WUHF ( FOX Rochester ) has the Washington vs NY Giants game on their schedule. :?

NBC will grab that game.

According to the schedule on the Cowboys site it is definitely a FOX game but now I just have to hope one of the FOX stations I get ends up showing the game. Of course it could also air here on TSN or Sportsnet.

NBC has the right to grab any game they want. Eagles vs Bears was originally a FOX game but NBC grabbed it and made the game Sunday Night Prime Time.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:49 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
LOL @ Matt Flynn!! Pick six!! Steelers 31 Packers 21!!



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 04:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Arizona 9 Seattle 3



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Seattle 10 Arizona 9



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
1st and goal Packers.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Interception by AJ Hawk to set up this drive.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Giants 20 Lions 20.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Arizona 15 Seattle 10



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 05:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Steelers 31 Packers 24



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 10:38 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NFL WEEK SIXTEEN Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems