WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NHL 2014-15 Season Thread

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
NHL 2014-15 Season Thread  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 02:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15461
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: Here's TSN's list of players released by NHL teams or sent down to the minors/ jumior teams. Easy way to keep track on what your favourite NHL team has done:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/transactions

Off topic, but I fucking hate what TSN did to their website.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
the squared circle
Mr Hockey


Joined: Thu Feb 21st, 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7712
Status: 
Offline
Agree 100% khawk. I very rarely went on their site anymore, as I just get updates on news on my phone fromThe Score. Even tsn mobile is garbage. I have a feeling tsn is going downhill now that they have lost hockey, with the exception of regional games.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 03:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: Off topic, but I fucking hate what TSN did to their website.
It's freaking horrible now. I honestly don't think they could have made it any worse. Apparently the new layout is set up solely for smartphone / tablet users which makes little sense for the rest of their us. :X



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 08:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Mysterious



Joined: Mon Aug 22nd, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1649
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: khawk wrote: Off topic, but I fucking hate what TSN did to their website.
It's freaking horrible now. I honestly don't think they could have made it any worse. Apparently the new layout is set up solely for smartphone / tablet users which makes little sense for the rest of their us. :X

They just mimicked SI crappy new website.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 08:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20756
Status: 
Offline
Is Hot Stove still on HNIC?



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 10:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Is Hot Stove still on HNIC?
I certainly hope so. Rogers is now in charge of HNIC so it remains to be seen if there will be any major content changes.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 10:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15461
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Is Hot Stove still on HNIC?
I certainly hope so. Rogers is now in charge of HNIC so it remains to be seen if there will be any major content changes.

Probably a shittier panel...How does a panel of Doug McClean, Garry Valk, Gord Stellick and Damien Cox grab you? **vomits**



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 11:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Is Hot Stove still on HNIC?
I certainly hope so. Rogers is now in charge of HNIC so it remains to be seen if there will be any major content changes.

Probably a shittier panel...How does a panel of Doug McClean, Garry Valk, Gord Stellick and Damien Cox grab you? **vomits**

Don't forget about this guy:





He once played for the Leafs so he must know what he's talking about.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Oct 1st, 2014 11:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Does Simon Gagne survive.  I think now that Leino has been released Gagne makes it. 

It sure looks like you were right. Boston just sent Spooner, Khokhlachev and Florek down to their AHL team in Providence. I'm not sure how long it will last but Gagne will be with the Bruins when the season starts.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 12:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Cory17



Joined: Sat Oct 20th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 812
Status: 
Offline
Fuck, this preseason is dragging. I want to get the crushing failure of another season going already.



____________________
"Santa with Muscles" is getting great reviews. Gotcha! Actually the reviews are terrible. - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter [11/96]
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 12:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14026
Status: 
Offline
Cory17 wrote: Fuck, this preseason is dragging. I want to get the crushing failure of another season going already.
Well the Tkachev fiasco was a good start. ;)



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 01:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5735
Status: 
Offline
  1. CanadianHorseman wrote:
Angelic Assassin wrote: Does Simon Gagne survive.  I think now that Leino has been released Gagne makes it. 

It sure looks like you were right. Boston just sent Spooner, Khokhlachev and Florek down to their AHL team in Providence. I'm not sure how long it will last but Gagne will be with the Bruins when the season starts.


It's too bad for Spooner.  Guy is talented but Julien flat out doesn't like him or his style of play.  Some of these could also be "paper' transactions until Savard can be put on LTIR.  Leino would of had to have been spectacular to stand a chance as he's pretty one dimensional.  Gagne can if need be play on any line and any position.  Spooner to really be effective needed to be no worse than 3rd line.  Even though he has more talent than Matt Fraser once he and Krug signed Fraser was going to be on the 3rd line probably with Soderberg and Gagne.
Not sure about the dollars but it's likely to be:


Lucic-Krecji-Eriksson
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Gagne-Soderberg-Fraser
Paille-Kelly-Caron
Robins


IR-Campbell
LTIR-Savard


In the mean time the trade Kelly talks will continue as Campbell easily slides into his spot when healthy.  If the Gagne experiment fails the Spooner, Florek, Kochlachev, et all are recalled to replace him.  Probably the only other forward maybe feeling nervous right now should be Caron.
IMO, of course.
PS: Hope this isn't a spoiler for anyone but the season starts for real in a week!

Last edited on Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 01:53 am by Angelic Assassin



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 01:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15461
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: Don't forget about this guy:





Lord help me, I was trying to forget him...



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 01:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Cory17



Joined: Sat Oct 20th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 812
Status: 
Offline
CanadianHorseman wrote: Cory17 wrote: Fuck, this preseason is dragging. I want to get the crushing failure of another season going already.
Well the Tkachev fiasco was a good start. ;)

Edmonton loves to stock pile small forwards, no big loss there. 



____________________
"Santa with Muscles" is getting great reviews. Gotcha! Actually the reviews are terrible. - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter [11/96]
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Oct 2nd, 2014 03:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3132
Status: 
Offline
Peter Mueller on Waivers for the Blues. Too bad, had he been able to avoid injuries he'd probably be a fairly consistent 60 point player



____________________
Comic Saaaaaannnsss
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 10:07 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NHL 2014-15 Season Thread Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems