WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Final Cuts to 53-Player Roster Before 2019 NFL Season

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Final Cuts to 53-Player Roster Before 2019 NFL Season  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Sep 1st, 2019 02:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline


https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27492267/nfl-cuts-all-32-teams-out


Some of the notable cuts: 


Buffalo cuts RB LeSean McCoy 
Steelers cut WR Eli Rogers 
Patriots cut WR Demaryius Thomas
Raiders cut TE Luke Wilson 
Bucs cut DE Noah Spence 
Ravens cut DT Willie Henry



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 1st, 2019 06:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13277
Status: 
Offline
I think Cardale Jones will get picked up somewhere.
I thought Keelan Doss was a sure thing for the Raiders.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 1st, 2019 01:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6017
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: I think Cardale Jones will get picked up somewhere.
I thought Keelan Doss was a sure thing for the Raiders.

I'd have to imagine Diss is being kept around on the practice squad



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 1st, 2019 04:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13277
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Benlen wrote: I think Cardale Jones will get picked up somewhere.
I thought Keelan Doss was a sure thing for the Raiders.

I'd have to imagine Diss is being kept around on the practice squad
He may not pass through waivers. 



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 1st, 2019 06:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13277
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: Benlen wrote: I think Cardale Jones will get picked up somewhere.
I thought Keelan Doss was a sure thing for the Raiders.

I'd have to imagine Diss is being kept around on the practice squad
He may not pass through waivers. 
Doss went through waivers unclaimed so I guess Raiders have chance to add him to practice squad.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Sep 2nd, 2019 01:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6849
Status: 
Offline
Chiefs sign McCoy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Sep 2nd, 2019 01:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6849
Status: 
Offline
Chiefs sign McCoy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:01 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Final Cuts to 53-Player Roster Before 2019 NFL Season Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems