WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Which Team Will Tom Brady Play For In 2020?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
Which Team Will Tom Brady Play For In 2020?
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
View Results
 
Vote
Which Team Will Tom Brady Play For In 2020?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jan 21st, 2020 08:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Erick Von Erich

 

Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 617
Status: 
Offline
If Josh McDaniels takes the Browns job...one of his first moves will be to "explore" trading Baker Mayfield for (Patriots backup QB) Jarret Stidham.



____________________
http://www.dawrestlingsite.com
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jan 21st, 2020 09:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6427
Status: 
Offline
Erick Von Erich wrote: If Josh McDaniels takes the Browns job...one of his first moves will be to "explore" trading Baker Mayfield for (Patriots backup QB) Jarret Stidham.
You mean after they fire Kevin Stefanski. Likely in pre season?



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jan 21st, 2020 10:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13530
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Erick Von Erich wrote: If Josh McDaniels takes the Browns job...one of his first moves will be to "explore" trading Baker Mayfield for (Patriots backup QB) Jarret Stidham.
You mean after they fire Kevin Stefanski. Likely in pre season?
haha that was a fast fire



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 22nd, 2020 06:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
Other than NE, I wonder if anyone will even want him at his age?


Last edited on Wed Jan 22nd, 2020 06:25 am by Heenan Fan



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 22nd, 2020 03:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4590
Status: 
Offline
The likes of Favre, Montana, Peyton, Namath, Unitas, Moon, and McNabb all had late career moves to other teams for a season or two. Despite being in various stages of decline. If the Patriots don't want Tom Brady there will absolutely be a team willing to give him a shot. It could be a team that made or just missed the playoffs, but thinks Brady would be an improvement over its QB situation this past season. It could be a team that needs to sell tickets, revive fan confidence and interest or wants to make a statement signing in general. He will have takers. Now that Philip Rivers looks done with the Chargers, that is a team that could be a mover for Brady if he become a free agent or is gettable in a trade. They have a new stadium to fill and Brady would get a lot of interest in LA. He would likely think of that as a place he'd want to go.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 22nd, 2020 09:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
According to ESPN, Eli Manning will officially announce his retirement this Friday.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Mar 4th, 2020 08:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
And now the Niners are all over the the sports talk shows as the possible choice behind only the Patriots and the Titans. If the 49ers release Jimmy G, they will clear $24.4 million from their 2020 salary cap, with only $4.3 million owed to Garoppolo. They also have the option of trading him. I don't see it happening, but it's kind of funny watching the boys on ESPN and FS1 making fools of themselves over this.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Mar 5th, 2020 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13530
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: And now the Niners are all over the the sports talk shows as the possible choice behind only the Patriots and the Titans. If the 49ers release Jimmy G, they will clear $24.4 million from their 2020 salary cap, with only $4.3 million owed to Garoppolo. They also have the option of trading him. I don't see it happening, but it's kind of funny watching the boys on ESPN and FS1 making fools of themselves over this.I would stick with Jimmy G. But if Brady becomes a Niner I would trade Jimmy G to chargers for Joey Bosa ( maybe Bosa and #1 for Jimmy G and Ford) and let Armstead walk.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 5th, 2020 06:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: And now the Niners are all over the the sports talk shows as the possible choice behind only the Patriots and the Titans. If the 49ers release Jimmy G, they will clear $24.4 million from their 2020 salary cap, with only $4.3 million owed to Garoppolo. They also have the option of trading him. I don't see it happening, but it's kind of funny watching the boys on ESPN and FS1 making fools of themselves over this.I would stick with Jimmy G. But if Brady becomes a Niner I would trade Jimmy G to chargers for Joey Bosa ( maybe Bosa and #1 for Jimmy G and Ford) and let Armstead walk.
I think they will stick with Jimmy G too. But if The Niners could get Brady plus Joey and a #1 for Jimmy and Ford, I'd be doing cartwheels like Vince and Linda on the night Trump was elected prez!



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Mar 17th, 2020 01:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
Tom Brady officially announces on social media that he will not play for the Patriots! I think Indy will get him.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 17th, 2020 02:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
Anybody else have any guesses or want to update their pick? It looks like Indy, TB, or LAC to me.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Mar 17th, 2020 08:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12066
Status: 
Offline
Colin Cowherd says he will sign with the Bucs.


https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/17/tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers-colin-cowherd-free-agency-patriots/

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 17th, 2020 11:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7004
Status: 
Offline
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28918640/qb-tom-brady-expected-sign-buccaneers-sources-say

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Mar 18th, 2020 12:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: Colin Cowherd says he will sign with the Bucs.


https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/17/tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers-colin-cowherd-free-agency-patriots/
So he's gonna back-up Jameis Winston?:);):tongue:



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Mar 18th, 2020 12:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
The mayor of Buffalo said this: "For those of you who want to celebrate Tom Brady leaving the New England Patriots, and hopefully the AFC East, there are no mass gatherings. Celebrate responsibly, celebrate at home and with less than 10 people."



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:20 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Which Team Will Tom Brady Play For In 2020? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems