WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Ghosts,spirits,or things that go bump in the night.

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Ghosts,spirits,or things that go bump in the night.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jan 9th, 2012 07:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
BayouBoogie



Joined: Wed Oct 17th, 2007
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana USA
Posts: 6864
Status: 
Offline
mike3775 wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: katook wrote: This one sounds crazy as hell and I'll probably get ridiculed by some for it,but what the Hell,it's true.

I guess most of you know I drive for a living,and unfortunately part of that deal is having to find hotels/motels to land in and call it a night.

Well, a few nights ago I was at a motel in Virginia and was assigned to room 125,and a few strange things happened. The first was that when I was in the bathroom drying off after taking a shower the TV decided to turn itself on.

I know there was nobody in the room on account of the door was locked and bolted and chained,and I checked again within seconds of it turning on,nobody was there or could have been but myself.

Then it got fun. I could not sleep because I felt as if I was being watched,and a couple of times when I turned my head really quickly towards the other bed
 where it seemd the presence was I saw a really quick,dark shadow like feature that quickly disappeared.

No big deal,I could sense that there was something there with me but that it was not malevolent or could not harm me,yet I swear I know I was not alone.

The last thing that happened was once again I woke up for no reason and felt like I was being watched,and saw something like a shadow at the foot of the other bed (the room had 2 beds in it,I was in the one farthest from the door and the heating unit.  This time I know damn well I saw something physical,so I decided to go cut on the lights and check it out.

It of course disappeared when I got up,but when I walked through where it was at I got a chill,I mean it got COLD really fast.  So I turned up the heater on the wall and went back to bed,but sure as hell could not get back to sleep after that one!!

All night long I felt as if I was being watched but not threatened,and I have been to that motel before,but not in that room,and I will not ever go to that room again,I truly believe it is haunted.

I asked the guy who ran the hotel if anybody ever died in that room or if anybody else had experiences there,he said no,but I don't know if he was telling the truth or not,but I know damn well what I saw.

Has anybody else here ever had anything weird like that happen to them?




Watch the show on the Travel Channel when You get a chance called " Ghost Adventures". There is some pretty wacked out stuff that happens on that Show. Sometimes They don't find any evidence and They will also debunk alot of things, but They also Film and record some interesting stuff. If You ever get a chance to come to Philly, go to the Eastern State Penitentiary and take a tour. If You don't believe in Ghosts or Spirts before that, You will after You leave.
I watched a few eps of that show and it is interesting.

When I worked at VU, supposedly a few buildings on campus are haunted(one of the dorms is haunted by an 8 yr old boy who died when he fell out of a 5th floor window, a womans locker room at the Athletic Rec Center is haunted by a coach who hung himself in the shower area, and Loke Hall is supposedly haunted by the lady who the building is named after as she died in her office at the building), and the only one I ever encountered was the coach at the ARC, but I still think it was a co worker messing around who turned out the lights several times when I was cleaning it.


 

A) if I were going to be a ghost, a woman's locker room at a University seems like a fine place to haunt.

 

B) What exactly were you doing in the ladies' locker room? Oh, cleaning ... right ... ;)

Last edited on Mon Jan 9th, 2012 07:08 pm by BayouBoogie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 9th, 2012 07:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
yellowdog



Joined: Fri Mar 5th, 2010
Location: New Bern, North Carolina USA
Posts: 3811
Status: 
Offline
katook wrote: This one sounds crazy as hell and I'll probably get ridiculed by some for it,but what the Hell,it's true.

I guess most of you know I drive for a living,and unfortunately part of that deal is having to find hotels/motels to land in and call it a night.

Well, a few nights ago I was at a motel in Virginia and was assigned to room 125,and a few strange things happened. The first was that when I was in the bathroom drying off after taking a shower the TV decided to turn itself on.

I know there was nobody in the room on account of the door was locked and bolted and chained,and I checked again within seconds of it turning on,nobody was there or could have been but myself.

Then it got fun. I could not sleep because I felt as if I was being watched,and a couple of times when I turned my head really quickly towards the other bed
 where it seemd the presence was I saw a really quick,dark shadow like feature that quickly disappeared.

No big deal,I could sense that there was something there with me but that it was not malevolent or could not harm me,yet I swear I know I was not alone.

The last thing that happened was once again I woke up for no reason and felt like I was being watched,and saw something like a shadow at the foot of the other bed (the room had 2 beds in it,I was in the one farthest from the door and the heating unit.  This time I know damn well I saw something physical,so I decided to go cut on the lights and check it out.

It of course disappeared when I got up,but when I walked through where it was at I got a chill,I mean it got COLD really fast.  So I turned up the heater on the wall and went back to bed,but sure as hell could not get back to sleep after that one!!

All night long I felt as if I was being watched but not threatened,and I have been to that motel before,but not in that room,and I will not ever go to that room again,I truly believe it is haunted.

I asked the guy who ran the hotel if anybody ever died in that room or if anybody else had experiences there,he said no,but I don't know if he was telling the truth or not,but I know damn well what I saw.

Has anybody else here ever had anything weird like that happen to them?




if you believe in God or that our Universe is infinite than anything can be true.  Both are hard to comprehend.  You experienced what you experienced and that's as real as it gets.



____________________
"It's a Dog Eat Dog World"
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jan 9th, 2012 08:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
BayouBoogie wrote: mike3775 wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: katook wrote: This one sounds crazy as hell and I'll probably get ridiculed by some for it,but what the Hell,it's true.

I guess most of you know I drive for a living,and unfortunately part of that deal is having to find hotels/motels to land in and call it a night.

Well, a few nights ago I was at a motel in Virginia and was assigned to room 125,and a few strange things happened. The first was that when I was in the bathroom drying off after taking a shower the TV decided to turn itself on.

I know there was nobody in the room on account of the door was locked and bolted and chained,and I checked again within seconds of it turning on,nobody was there or could have been but myself.

Then it got fun. I could not sleep because I felt as if I was being watched,and a couple of times when I turned my head really quickly towards the other bed
 where it seemd the presence was I saw a really quick,dark shadow like feature that quickly disappeared.

No big deal,I could sense that there was something there with me but that it was not malevolent or could not harm me,yet I swear I know I was not alone.

The last thing that happened was once again I woke up for no reason and felt like I was being watched,and saw something like a shadow at the foot of the other bed (the room had 2 beds in it,I was in the one farthest from the door and the heating unit.  This time I know damn well I saw something physical,so I decided to go cut on the lights and check it out.

It of course disappeared when I got up,but when I walked through where it was at I got a chill,I mean it got COLD really fast.  So I turned up the heater on the wall and went back to bed,but sure as hell could not get back to sleep after that one!!

All night long I felt as if I was being watched but not threatened,and I have been to that motel before,but not in that room,and I will not ever go to that room again,I truly believe it is haunted.

I asked the guy who ran the hotel if anybody ever died in that room or if anybody else had experiences there,he said no,but I don't know if he was telling the truth or not,but I know damn well what I saw.

Has anybody else here ever had anything weird like that happen to them?




Watch the show on the Travel Channel when You get a chance called " Ghost Adventures". There is some pretty wacked out stuff that happens on that Show. Sometimes They don't find any evidence and They will also debunk alot of things, but They also Film and record some interesting stuff. If You ever get a chance to come to Philly, go to the Eastern State Penitentiary and take a tour. If You don't believe in Ghosts or Spirts before that, You will after You leave.
I watched a few eps of that show and it is interesting.

When I worked at VU, supposedly a few buildings on campus are haunted(one of the dorms is haunted by an 8 yr old boy who died when he fell out of a 5th floor window, a womans locker room at the Athletic Rec Center is haunted by a coach who hung himself in the shower area, and Loke Hall is supposedly haunted by the lady who the building is named after as she died in her office at the building), and the only one I ever encountered was the coach at the ARC, but I still think it was a co worker messing around who turned out the lights several times when I was cleaning it.


 

A) if I were going to be a ghost, a woman's locker room at a University seems like a fine place to haunt.

 

B) What exactly were you doing in the ladies' locker room? Oh, cleaning ... right ... ;)
HA HA HA HA

Yep when I worked the 3-11 shift(before I went to the 4 10 hour shifts and the assclown department head fucked everything up) I was assigned to the ARC and that was my job, cleaning various segments of the facility every day. 

Actually you would be surprised how many women would walk from the locker rooms to the training rooms in just the bra and panties though at the ARC though after practice

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 15th, 2012 03:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9864
Status: 
Offline
BayouBoogie wrote:
mike3775 wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: katook wrote: This one sounds crazy as hell and I'll probably get ridiculed by some for it,but what the Hell,it's true.

I guess most of you know I drive for a living,and unfortunately part of that deal is having to find hotels/motels to land in and call it a night.

Well, a few nights ago I was at a motel in Virginia and was assigned to room 125,and a few strange things happened. The first was that when I was in the bathroom drying off after taking a shower the TV decided to turn itself on.

I know there was nobody in the room on account of the door was locked and bolted and chained,and I checked again within seconds of it turning on,nobody was there or could have been but myself.

Then it got fun. I could not sleep because I felt as if I was being watched,and a couple of times when I turned my head really quickly towards the other bed
 where it seemd the presence was I saw a really quick,dark shadow like feature that quickly disappeared.

No big deal,I could sense that there was something there with me but that it was not malevolent or could not harm me,yet I swear I know I was not alone.

The last thing that happened was once again I woke up for no reason and felt like I was being watched,and saw something like a shadow at the foot of the other bed (the room had 2 beds in it,I was in the one farthest from the door and the heating unit.  This time I know damn well I saw something physical,so I decided to go cut on the lights and check it out.

It of course disappeared when I got up,but when I walked through where it was at I got a chill,I mean it got COLD really fast.  So I turned up the heater on the wall and went back to bed,but sure as hell could not get back to sleep after that one!!

All night long I felt as if I was being watched but not threatened,and I have been to that motel before,but not in that room,and I will not ever go to that room again,I truly believe it is haunted.

I asked the guy who ran the hotel if anybody ever died in that room or if anybody else had experiences there,he said no,but I don't know if he was telling the truth or not,but I know damn well what I saw.

Has anybody else here ever had anything weird like that happen to them?




Watch the show on the Travel Channel when You get a chance called " Ghost Adventures". There is some pretty wacked out stuff that happens on that Show. Sometimes They don't find any evidence and They will also debunk alot of things, but They also Film and record some interesting stuff. If You ever get a chance to come to Philly, go to the Eastern State Penitentiary and take a tour. If You don't believe in Ghosts or Spirts before that, You will after You leave.
I watched a few eps of that show and it is interesting.

When I worked at VU, supposedly a few buildings on campus are haunted(one of the dorms is haunted by an 8 yr old boy who died when he fell out of a 5th floor window, a womans locker room at the Athletic Rec Center is haunted by a coach who hung himself in the shower area, and Loke Hall is supposedly haunted by the lady who the building is named after as she died in her office at the building), and the only one I ever encountered was the coach at the ARC, but I still think it was a co worker messing around who turned out the lights several times when I was cleaning it.


 

A) if I were going to be a ghost, a woman's locker room at a University seems like a fine place to haunt.

 

B) What exactly were you doing in the ladies' locker room? Oh, cleaning ... right ... ;)


If I was hanging around in the ladies locker room I'd have some clean up to do before I left too.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 15th, 2012 04:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6706
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: If I was hanging around in the ladies locker room I'd have some clean up to do before I left too.
A couple of teeth when the shot putters caught you?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 15th, 2012 06:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Famous Mortimer



Joined: Thu Nov 6th, 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2771
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Not going to ridicule you, if you felt weird things were happening then fine, but I absolutely don't believe in ghosts and think there's always a logical reason for things like this.

Totally agree.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Oct 31st, 2017 10:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Arnold_OldSchool

 

Joined: Wed Sep 28th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1080
Status: 
Offline
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/crime-mystery/my-ghost-hunt-of-greenville-station/

I ventured to a local 100+ year old saloon with the ghost hunters from my neck of the woods. We got a history lesson, and attempted to conjure up some spooks that are known to roam around the place.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:26 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Ghosts,spirits,or things that go bump in the night. Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems