WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Best Wishes to Count Grog

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Best Wishes to Count Grog  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Feb 26th, 2015 11:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
StranglerLou



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location: Tampa
Posts: 143
Status: 
Offline
You drank too much of that Johnstown water as a kid Grog! Get better brother.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 26th, 2015 11:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
TerryWWWF



Joined: Mon Nov 26th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4322
Status: 
Offline
Per FB, the Grogster is home from the hospital.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 26th, 2015 06:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Count Grog
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC, USA
Posts: 15601
Status: 
Offline
I got home yesterday but not sure why and what they did. My heart is too fucked up to ever get the Tikosyn or Soladat they put me in for. After many iv's of many drug cocktails they started me on Amiodarone which may convert my heart in 30 days. If anything it did eliminate quickly the irregular heart beats and the ventricular something I was having and when I was able to make 10 laps around the hall without my heart rate going over 100 I got sent home. I am glad to be out of the hospital where the bed adjusted every 37 seconds and I had to pee in a jug for them to measure my output. and the shitty food. Thanks for all the well wishes, plan is for me to stay on the new drug, I have an appointment with the Dr in 2 weeks and then she may reduce the drug and then in April if heart is gone back into high gear then I will do an out patient cardio version in the hospital where they restart my heart.



____________________
Most people don't care if you're telling them the truth or if you're telling them a lie, as long as they're entertained by it. - Tom Waits

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 26th, 2015 10:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Road Warrior Yajuta



Joined: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010
Location: D'Iberville, Ms, USA
Posts: 4797
Status: 
Offline
Count Grog wrote: I got home yesterday but not sure why and what they did. My heart is too fucked up to ever get the Tikosyn or Soladat they put me in for. After many iv's of many drug cocktails they started me on Amiodarone which may convert my heart in 30 days. If anything it did eliminate quickly the irregular heart beats and the ventricular something I was having and when I was able to make 10 laps around the hall without my heart rate going over 100 I got sent home. I am glad to be out of the hospital where the bed adjusted every 37 seconds and I had to pee in a jug for them to measure my output. and the shitty food. Thanks for all the well wishes, plan is for me to stay on the new drug, I have an appointment with the Dr in 2 weeks and then she may reduce the drug and then in April if heart is gone back into high gear then I will do an out patient cardio version in the hospital where they restart my heart.My Wife has Supraventricular Tachycardia.  She had an ablation done a few years back but that did not fix everything since some of the nerves were in her SA Node and they could not shut them down.  Her Meds and what was done worked for a while.  Now her heart rate is erratic again.  In the least two weeks she has ahd a nuclear stress test and a PET scan stress test.  They may opt to try an ablation once more, but ultimately odds are my Wife will have to have a pace maker put in to regulate her heart rate.  I am sorry you are dealing with this and wish you luck with this. 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 01:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
cdewar19

 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location: In The Ruins Of CanadInns Stadium, Manitoba Canada
Posts: 1598
Status: 
Offline
Glad you are back at home, but I sent your "toy" to the hospital.



____________________
"Getting promotionally outmaneuvered by TNA is like when Cartman lost all of his events at the Special Olympics." - tofu chipmunk
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 02:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11573
Status: 
Offline
Good to see the Count not getting knocked down for the count.


Get yourself healthy Groggy, you're too young for this shit.



All the best bud.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 02:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11573
Status: 
Offline
cdewar19 wrote: Glad you are back at home, but I sent your "toy" to the hospital.

Oh yeah, about the toys Grog....You have two options:

vvvv THIS vvvv





OR vvvv THIS vvvv






It's one or the other Groggy, choose wisely.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 04:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
One Fan Gang



Joined: Wed Apr 22nd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 4476
Status: 
Offline
Grog now featured on CAC site: http://www.caulifloweralleyclub.org/cac-member-spotlight-greg-mosorjak/

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 05:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7672
Status: 
Offline
Hey Grog. When are we gonna see a rassler in GOUGE named SR Ossi? He could wear a Whitey Ford t shirt, wear Oakleys and shout from the rafters his disdain for Greeks.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 05:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6746
Status: 
Offline
Portalesman wrote: Hey Grog. When are we gonna see a rassler in GOUGE named SR Ossi? He could wear a Whitey Ford t shirt, wear Oakleys and shout from the rafters his disdain for Greeks.
Wouldn't it make more sense to wear a T shift with a picture of a poster of Kerry Von Erich?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 06:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5807
Status: 
Offline
Awesome read the CAC Member Spotlight.  
Grog when I read it I made a bee line for my wrestling mags and started searching and I found it.  The Ring's Wrestling August 1983 page 50 right above a picture of The Sheik is:

A sunglasses wearing mouth agape photo of Greg "Punk Rock" Mason.  It's in the "On and around the mat world" section.

West Virginia Wrestling is mentioned in a few of these.

West Virginia Wrestling, based in Morgantown has J. W. Hawk as it's recognized champion.  He recently turned back the challenge of Mike Scuilli.  Zoltan and Psycho Jones are the top tag team.  Zoltan hold the junior heavy title.  Others who have appeared on cards here recently include, Bill Berger, Craig Jackson, The Beast, Billy Valentine, Mark Curtis, Thunderball Jones, The Incredible Bulk, Fido the Moondog, Jimmy Watson, Buddy Donovan and Greg Mason.


It's cool to be able to make that connection as i was likely in the minority not knowing most of the stuff in the article.  



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 06:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5807
Status: 
Offline
Awesome read the CAC Member Spotlight.  
Grog when I read it I made a bee line for my wrestling mags and started searching and I found it.  The Ring's Wrestling August 1983 page 50 right above a picture of The Sheik is:

A sunglasses wearing mouth agape photo of Greg "Punk Rock" Mason.  It's in the "On and around the mat world" section.

West Virginia Wrestling is mentioned in a few of these.

West Virginia Wrestling, based in Morgantown has J. W. Hawk as it's recognized champion.  He recently turned back the challenge of Mike Scuilli.  Zoltan and Psycho Jones are the top tag team.  Zoltan hold the junior heavy title.  Others who have appeared on cards here recently include, Bill Berger, Craig Jackson, The Beast, Billy Valentine, Mark Curtis, Thunderball Jones, The Incredible Bulk, Fido the Moondog, Jimmy Watson, Buddy Donovan and Greg Mason.


It's cool to be able to make that connection as i was likely in the minority not knowing most of the stuff in the article.  



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 06:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
whatever



Joined: Wed May 21st, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 981
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Portalesman wrote: Hey Grog. When are we gonna see a rassler in GOUGE named SR Ossi? He could wear a Whitey Ford t shirt, wear Oakleys and shout from the rafters his disdain for Greeks.
Wouldn't it make more sense to wear a T shift with a picture of a poster of Kerry Von Erich?

Amd come to the ring with an autographed Appetite For Destruction album, calling out whoever keyed his car.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 07:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7672
Status: 
Offline
whatever wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: Portalesman wrote: Hey Grog. When are we gonna see a rassler in GOUGE named SR Ossi? He could wear a Whitey Ford t shirt, wear Oakleys and shout from the rafters his disdain for Greeks.
Wouldn't it make more sense to wear a T shift with a picture of a poster of Kerry Von Erich?

Amd come to the ring with an autographed Appetite For Destruction album, calling out whoever keyed his car.
If anybody can brag more than Rick Flerr, its SR Ossi.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 27th, 2015 11:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11573
Status: 
Offline
Portalesman wrote: whatever wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: Portalesman wrote: Hey Grog. When are we gonna see a rassler in GOUGE named SR Ossi? He could wear a Whitey Ford t shirt, wear Oakleys and shout from the rafters his disdain for Greeks.
Wouldn't it make more sense to wear a T shift with a picture of a poster of Kerry Von Erich?

Amd come to the ring with an autographed Appetite For Destruction album, calling out whoever keyed his car.
If anybody can brag more than Rick Flerr, its SR Ossi.

#1 Contender To The West Virginia Junior Heavyweight Championship Of The World (G.O.U.G.E. Version)

"The Bohemian Bastard Of Astoria" Seniōre Össi



Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:40 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Best Wishes to Count Grog Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems