WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Trump's New Communications Director Has the Worst First Week on the Job in History

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Trump's New Communications Director Has the Worst First Week on the Job in History  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 11:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 1658
Status: 
Offline
This thread is going to last longer than some of this White House staff!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42992
Status: 
Offline
So seriously, who gets to hold the job for a week next?  I'm really curious to see which name they pull out of a hat.  It's like being WWE I-C champ in the '90s, everyone gets a run.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
It won't matter. Sanders will be the face and she'll gladly lie.

Speaking of lies...

The report from the Washington Post last night (which you can almost guarantee had Priebus as its source) that Trump personally dictated the false/misleading statement that Trump Jr. released after the story broke about the Russian meeting last summer will definitely be on Meuller's radar. It's textbook obstruction of justice.   What's crazy is that by putting felonious language in his son's mouth, Trump was willing to see him go to prison for dad's lies.

The evidence continues to pile up. And parts of the GOP are slowly starting to realize that they backed the wrong guy.

Last edited on Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:27 pm by DaNkinator

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
Also wanted to mention a crazy story that CNN reported on last night.

An email hacker pranked Mooch and a few others recently.

Prankster Story

This part is especially funny -

One such exchange appears to have possibly played a role in the tensions between then- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who resigned from his job earlier today, and since-fired White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

Masquerading as Priebus, the prankster emailed Scaramucci's official account using a mail.com account on Saturday, the day after Priebus' resignation was announced.

 "I had promised myself I would leave my hands mud free," wrote the fake Priebus, "but after reading your tweet today which stated how; 'soon we will learn who in the media who has class, and who hasn't', has pushed me to this. That tweet was breathtakingly hypocritical, even for you. At no stage have you acted in a way that's even remotely classy, yet you believe that's the standard by which everyone should behave towards you? General Kelly will do a fine job. I'll even admit he will do a better job than me. But the way in which that transition has come about has been diabolical. And hurtful. I don't expect a reply."

The very real Scaramucci responded: "You know what you did. We all do. Even today. But rest assured we were prepared. A Man would apologize."

Fake Priebus wrote back: "I can't believe you are questioning my ethics! The so called 'Mooch', who can't even manage his first week in the White House without leaving upset in his wake. I have nothing to apologize for."

Actual Scaramucci responded: "Read Shakespeare. Particularly Othello. You are right there. My family is fine by the way and will thrive. I know what you did. No more replies from me."

Last edited on Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:42 pm by DaNkinator

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 01:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42992
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: Also wanted to mention a crazy story that CNN reported on last night.

An email hacker pranked Mooch and a few others recently.

Prankster Story

This part is especially funny -

One such exchange appears to have possibly played a role in the tensions between then- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who resigned from his job earlier today, and since-fired White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

Masquerading as Priebus, the prankster emailed Scaramucci's official account using a mail.com account on Saturday, the day after Priebus' resignation was announced.

 "I had promised myself I would leave my hands mud free," wrote the fake Priebus, "but after reading your tweet today which stated how; 'soon we will learn who in the media who has class, and who hasn't', has pushed me to this. That tweet was breathtakingly hypocritical, even for you. At no stage have you acted in a way that's even remotely classy, yet you believe that's the standard by which everyone should behave towards you? General Kelly will do a fine job. I'll even admit he will do a better job than me. But the way in which that transition has come about has been diabolical. And hurtful. I don't expect a reply."

The very real Scaramucci responded: "You know what you did. We all do. Even today. But rest assured we were prepared. A Man would apologize."

Fake Priebus wrote back: "I can't believe you are questioning my ethics! The so called 'Mooch', who can't even manage his first week in the White House without leaving upset in his wake. I have nothing to apologize for."

Actual Scaramucci responded: "Read Shakespeare. Particularly Othello. You are right there. My family is fine by the way and will thrive. I know what you did. No more replies from me."

The prankster uses better grammar than anyone in the Trump admin.  Obvious clue that he was fake.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
So this story that's breaking today about Fox news running an article claiming that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks for the DNC emails is crazy.

Apparently the reporter, Malia Zimmerman, fabricated quotes by the investigator to say that Rich was the leaker. And that a Ed Butowsky bankrolled the whole thing. That he got the WH and even Trump himself involved as a way to shift the narrative that the Russians hacked the DNC to Rich being the one to do so.

Fox retracted the story a week later, but never said why other than it was didn't meet their standards of reporting. They never issued a retraction of Wheeler's quotes.

Now he's suing and it's coming out that Fox and the WH were all a part of this agenda.

So essentially, Trump was once again pushing "fake news".

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 07:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42992
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: So this story that's breaking today about Fox news running an article claiming that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks for the DNC emails is crazy.

Apparently the reporter, Malia Zimmerman, fabricated quotes by the investigator to say that Rich was the leaker. And that a Ed Butowsky bankrolled the whole thing. That he got the WH and even Trump himself involved as a way to shift the narrative that the Russians hacked the DNC to Rich being the one to do so.

Fox retracted the story a week later, but never said why other than it was didn't meet their standards of reporting. They never issued a retraction of Wheeler's quotes.

Now he's suing and it's coming out that Fox and the WH were all a part of this agenda.

So essentially, Trump was once again pushing "fake news".

The White House could really use a good Communications Director to help spin this.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Aug 1st, 2017 08:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: DaNkinator wrote: So this story that's breaking today about Fox news running an article claiming that Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks for the DNC emails is crazy.

Apparently the reporter, Malia Zimmerman, fabricated quotes by the investigator to say that Rich was the leaker. And that a Ed Butowsky bankrolled the whole thing. That he got the WH and even Trump himself involved as a way to shift the narrative that the Russians hacked the DNC to Rich being the one to do so.

Fox retracted the story a week later, but never said why other than it was didn't meet their standards of reporting. They never issued a retraction of Wheeler's quotes.

Now he's suing and it's coming out that Fox and the WH were all a part of this agenda.

So essentially, Trump was once again pushing "fake news".

The White House could really use a good Communications Director to help spin this.

Hopefully better than Sanders.  In the story about Trump being the one to dictate Jr's statement on the meeting with the Russian's last summer -

Last month - "The President didn't have any input on Jr.'s statement on the meeting last year"

Today - "Of course he did, what parent wouldn't?"

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Aug 2nd, 2017 02:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42992
Status: 
Offline
Reports now surfacing that Kelly had convinced Trump to give up on his border wall idea. Trump's entire presidency is going to consist of angry tweets.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Aug 2nd, 2017 02:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Reports now surfacing that Kelly had convinced Trump to give up on his border wall idea. Trump's entire presidency is going to consist of angry tweets.

Nah, now he's instead waived laws protecting eagles, and a dozen other environmental protection for animals and the ecosystem.    All to be able to build the wall.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Aug 3rd, 2017 01:43 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1861
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: srossi wrote: Reports now surfacing that Kelly had convinced Trump to give up on his border wall idea. Trump's entire presidency is going to consist of angry tweets.

Nah, now he's instead waived laws protecting eagles, and a dozen other environmental protection for animals and the ecosystem.    All to be able to build the wall.


Yeah, the safety of eagles supersedes the safety of Americans.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Aug 3rd, 2017 02:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6036
Status: 
Online
Well depends. Let's face it. Eagles are more valuable than almost all of the residents of Alabama and West Virginia.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Aug 3rd, 2017 03:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1861
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Well depends. Let's face it. Eagles are more valuable than almost all of the residents of Alabama and West Virginia.
How did you leave off California?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Aug 3rd, 2017 12:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5932
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: DaNkinator wrote: srossi wrote: Reports now surfacing that Kelly had convinced Trump to give up on his border wall idea. Trump's entire presidency is going to consist of angry tweets.

Nah, now he's instead waived laws protecting eagles, and a dozen other environmental protection for animals and the ecosystem.    All to be able to build the wall.


Yeah, the safety of eagles supersedes the safety of Americans.

Trumpeting that tired argument still, I see.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Aug 16th, 2017 02:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42992
Status: 
Offline
Da Mooch's replacement is Hope Hicks, a hot 28-year old model with no political experience, but valuable experience working on Ivanka's fashion line.  I don't think anyone is even pretending that she didn't suck his dick to get this job. 

Last edited on Wed Aug 16th, 2017 02:23 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:08 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Trump's New Communications Director Has the Worst First Week on the Job in History Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems