WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Las Vegas Shooting  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 12:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New Capital For Suplex City
Posts: 40327
Status: 
Offline
The suspected gunmen in the Las Vegas shooting has been identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada. Police say they located him on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel and that he is dead.
Police say he had no known connection to terrorism, according to NBC News.
Over 50 people died and more than 200 were injured after Paddock opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival across the road from Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said the authorities have not completed an investigation into Paddock's background and history. But Lombardo said the police department had located a number of firearms in the room he occupied in the hotel. Officers will also be carrying out a search on Paddock's residence.
It appeared the shooter fired on concertgoers from an upper-floor room at Mandalay Bay, the Las Vegas Review-Journal said.
Investigators said they located a woman who had been traveling with Paddock, Marilou Danley, and want to question her.


NBC News said that police described Danley as his companion and she was living with him. The police are also searching Paddock's house.


Paddock was not known to the federal authorities, but was known to local law enforcement, according to NBC News.
He has no known connection to terrorism and police have not called the shooting a terrorist attack, according to NBC.












Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, USA
Posts: 15985
Status: 
Offline
At least 50 people killed in Las Vegas shooting, at least 400 people injured, police say



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated Msy 22 2017)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New Capital For Suplex City
Posts: 40327
Status: 
Offline

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5929
Status: 
Offline
If you kill that many people with that many firearms, you're a terrorist. Fuck the PC police.

This shit just keeps happening and congress, even after it's happened to their own, continue to let it.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42951
Status: 
Offline
The new biggest mass shooting in U.S. history with over 50 dead and "well over" 400 injured, surpassing the Pulse nightclub shooting which saw 49 fatalities.

Between this and the Bataclan, it definitely hits close to home since I attend so many concerts, including one this weekend which is now going to be a security nightmare. I don't know what you can do to stop people intent on murder. This guy was shooting out of the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay a block away and wasn't even at the concert. You have people mowing into crowds with their cars now. It's virtually impossible to stop a determined psychopath or terrorist from causing at least some damage if they really want to.

Attachment: vegas-shooting-map-abc-ml-171002_4x3_992.jpg (Downloaded 76 times)

Last edited on Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:40 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5929
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: The new biggest mass shooting in U.S. history with over 50 dead and "well over" 400 injured, surpassing the Pulse nightclub shooting which saw 49 fatalities.

Between this and the Bataclan, it definitely hits close to home since I attend so many concerts, including one this weekend which is now going to be a security nightmare. I don't know what you can do to stop people intent on murder. This guy was shooting out of the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay a block away and wasn't even at the concert. You have people mowing into crowds with their cars now. It's virtually impossible to stop a determined psychopath or terrorist from causing at least some damage if they really want to.

Although true, the access to semi-automatic weapons is out of control.

It's sad that gun sales and idol worship of a flag is of more value than the countless lives of humans.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Kriss



Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 5191
Status: 
Offline
Trump is going to make a statement in 30 mins. Unless this is a scripted statement, and he's been told he can't play golf for a week if he goes off-script, this could be an all-time low. "Warmest condolences." Cunt.



____________________
https://www.facebook.com/AmarilloWrestling
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Kriss



Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 5191
Status: 
Offline
Apparently IS are trying to claim this one. They'll be saying they shot Mr. Burns next.



____________________
https://www.facebook.com/AmarilloWrestling
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5929
Status: 
Offline
AP reporting that ISIS "Without providing evidence, claims Las Vegas attack. Says shooter converted to Islam months ago".

So let's see, that makes 3 of the biggest shootings done by U.S. citizens.

The extremist radicalizing is happening from the inside.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42951
Status: 
Offline
ISIS likes to take credit for everything. I mean that's the definition of "terrorism", make people think you're everywhere. It remains to be seen of course, but initial reports say police didn't find anything to link him to ISIS.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42951
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: srossi wrote: The new biggest mass shooting in U.S. history with over 50 dead and "well over" 400 injured, surpassing the Pulse nightclub shooting which saw 49 fatalities.

Between this and the Bataclan, it definitely hits close to home since I attend so many concerts, including one this weekend which is now going to be a security nightmare. I don't know what you can do to stop people intent on murder. This guy was shooting out of the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay a block away and wasn't even at the concert. You have people mowing into crowds with their cars now. It's virtually impossible to stop a determined psychopath or terrorist from causing at least some damage if they really want to.

Although true, the access to semi-automatic weapons is out of control.

It's sad that gun sales and idol worship of a flag is of more value than the countless lives of humans.

Liberal talking points to ban guns have been derailed this morning by mass online arguments complaining it's racist and insensitive to say this is the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history because Wounded Knee was.  Liberals will never be a danger to freedom because they can't get out of their own way.  If they had half a brain between them, it would be scary.   



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Kriss



Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 5191
Status: 
Offline
A sermon from the Reverend Donald Trump there. I guess all you Muricans just need to pray harder.



____________________
https://www.facebook.com/AmarilloWrestling
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5929
Status: 
Offline
I've been accused of that style of "reaching" in my arguments. It's exactly that.

Update - Senior U.S. officials say no evidence Vegas shooter was connected to international militant group after ISIS claims responsibility.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 03:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 5992
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:  initial reports say police didn't find anything to link him to ISIS.Which of course means he was linked to ISIS



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 03:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 42951
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote:  initial reports say police didn't find anything to link him to ISIS.Which of course means he was linked to ISIS

Maybe the police are linked to ISIS.  Misdirection!  Would explain a lot. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:34 am Page:    1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Las Vegas Shooting Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems