WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Sexual Harassment of the Day

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sexual Harassment of the Day  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jan 13th, 2018 04:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
316th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
Off-air footage has surfaced of Hardball’s Chris Matthews joking about putting “Cosby pills” in Hillary Clinton's water. He also called it “the queen’s water” and generally joked about what a huge bitch she is moments before interviewing her. Matthews of course is a big-time Democrat, further proof that even liberals in the media who had to push her over Trump really despise her. It’ll be interesting to see though if his career can survive a Cosby joke at the expense of such a high-profile woman who rank-and-file liberals have to still pretend to love.

Last edited on Sat Jan 13th, 2018 09:38 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jan 13th, 2018 09:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
317th Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3599
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Off-air footage has surfaced of Hardball’s Chris Matthews joking about putting “Cosby pills” in Hillary Clinton's water. He also called it “the queen’s water” and generally joked about what a huge butch she is moments before interviewing her. Matthews of course is a big-time Democrat, further proof that even liberals in the media who had to push her over Trump really despise her. It’ll be interesting to see though if his career can survive a Cosby joke at the expense of such a high-profile woman who rank-and-file liberals have to still pretend to love.I laughed at this. Def a joke. No one would want to do Hillary.



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 03:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
318th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5676
Status: 
Offline
Yea but he is way passed his prime. They should be looking for a replacement.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 04:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
319th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
I think it might have officially jumped the shark with the latest Aziz Anzari allegations. Even most liberals seem to be rolling their eyes at that one.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 04:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
320th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5676
Status: 
Offline
Yea, love his show. He said he misread the signals. It is out of control now.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 04:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
321st Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: Yea, love his show. He said he misread the signals. It is out of control now.
Every bad date, every awkward or drunken conversation, is now sexual abuse.  And everyone knows that no one can live up to these impossibly high standards, especially not when you're just learning about relationships in your teens and 20s.  Women can't either, although because of double standards they don't have to worry about it. 

Apparently Aziz got a little whiney and begged for sex, she kinda/sorta/not really said no by her own admission but then gave him oral, and this went on and on and she never once put her foot down or (gasp) just left.  Then the next day she had to check with friends to validate her feelings that she was abused because she wasn't sure, and they said "Girl power!" and off to the races we went with this absurdity.  All my years of random dates and I never realized that women were incapable of leaving an apartment if they felt uncomfortable.   

Last edited on Wed Jan 17th, 2018 04:33 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 04:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
322nd Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5676
Status: 
Offline
Well, Anzir was in his 30's but I understand your point.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 05:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
323rd Post
LAF



Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4552
Status: 
Offline
I've been asked out by 3 women at work in the past 5-6 years. #metoo

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 17th, 2018 05:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
324th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5676
Status: 
Offline
I never went on a business trip with a woman except 1 time. A young lady in the office was dying to go to a convention. Well, I had to stay up late and make certain that none of the guys got her drunk. It was a pain in the ass. I made fun of Pence but now get it.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
325th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6313
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote:  I made fun of Pence but now get it.
yeah, it's funny how a year ago the media and celebrities were basically mocking Pence for his stance and now he looks like a genius because of it..



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
326th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: Ultimark wrote:  I made fun of Pence but now get it.
yeah, it's funny how a year ago the media and celebrities were basically mocking Pence for his stance and now he looks like a genius because of it..

Eh, would anyone really be surprised if it turns out he's got a Roy Moore type history though?



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
327th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6206
Status: 
Online
Eh I've worked primarily with women and have hung out with them socially plenty of times when my wife's on the road. I can't imagine having to live a life like Pence based on hypothetical possible problems.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
328th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
It's really amazing how many Facebook posts I read under these sexual harassment stories of young men just basically saying, "I don't date, I'll never meet a woman, I don't want these headaches."  And it's easy to say this is anecdotal evidence and the bullshit spewings of anonymous and bitter Internet posters, but all the data on millennials seem to bear this out.  I'm always reading research that says millenials really don't date, they don't go out at the same rate of any other generation, they don't have sex, they don't have social lives.  They sit at (their parents') home and watch Netflix and their sex lives consist of jerking off a lot to interactive "porn" like webcam girls or Snapchat nude pics.  It's amazing that I'm now old enough to say, "BACK IN MY DAY...we just jerked off to Asian chicks playing with their pussies and then we went out and got laid."  Nowadays, the entire sexual experience can be online and is interactive and consists mostly of sexting, Snapchatting, camming, etc. with random strangers with no expectation to ever meet.  This cannot be a healthy trend and I can't imagine where we're going to be in 20-30 years.  I've never ever thought that watching porn was unhealthy (in moderation of course), but I do think that entire sexual relationships based online with no physical interaction can be extremely unhealthy.  I guess at least maybe we'll have a population reduction in this country.  In the meantime, we have this pesky "child porn" problem now because with everyone sexting, including high school kids, there's nude pics of everyone out there, so instead of having to deal with sexual abuse charges you just have to worry about having a nude pic of a 16-year old on your phone because of antiquated laws.  Absolutely all of this is a mess.     

Last edited on Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:44 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
329th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5676
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Married Jo wrote: Ultimark wrote:  I made fun of Pence but now get it.
yeah, it's funny how a year ago the media and celebrities were basically mocking Pence for his stance and now he looks like a genius because of it..

Eh, would anyone really be surprised if it turns out he's got a Roy Moore type history though?
He doesn't strike me as that type.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2018 02:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
330th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 43993
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: srossi wrote: Married Jo wrote: Ultimark wrote:  I made fun of Pence but now get it.
yeah, it's funny how a year ago the media and celebrities were basically mocking Pence for his stance and now he looks like a genius because of it..

Eh, would anyone really be surprised if it turns out he's got a Roy Moore type history though?
He doesn't strike me as that type.  

A super religious hypocrite leading a double life and being a secret perv?  Nah, never happened before.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:42 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Sexual Harassment of the Day Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems