WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Sexual Harassment of the Day

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sexual Harassment of the Day  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 01:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
106th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6765
Status: 
Offline
Yea being a guy doesn't mean you won't be harassed.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 05:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
107th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48090
Status: 
Offline
The latest allegations are against...Ron Jeremy! LOL



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 07:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
108th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6765
Status: 
Offline
Al Franken now which is serious because he is a sitting Senator. Let's see how enthusiastic the other Dems are in regards to condemning him.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 07:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
109th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6765
Status: 
Offline
No denial yet either. A sure give away that this has validity. I think maybe 20 to 25 pols on both sides are going to get hit now. This sort of thing is not restricted by party.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 08:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
110th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15370
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: The latest allegations are against...Ron Jeremy! LOL
lol. Don't even know what to say about that one.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 08:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
111th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6765
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: srossi wrote: The latest allegations are against...Ron Jeremy! LOL
lol. Don't even know what to say about that one.
It would be an insult to his legendary status if he wasn't accused. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 08:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
112th Post
lobo316
Mr Baseball


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New Capital For Suplex City
Posts: 42878
Status: 
Offline
Hef likely would have been next if he hadn't died.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 08:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
113th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48090
Status: 
Offline
Breaking news on Al Franken being accused of kissing and groping a TV reporter without her consent.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 09:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
114th Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3800
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Breaking news on Al Franken being accused of kissing and groping a TV reporter without her consent.
And there's a photo to boot of him possibly touching her vest, but definitely implying he is grabbing her boobs (while she is sleeping) taken by the USO photographer. Whoops.

Last edited on Thu Nov 16th, 2017 09:47 pm by martini



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 09:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
115th Post
lobo316
Mr Baseball


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New Capital For Suplex City
Posts: 42878
Status: 
Offline
Hey Now Hank Kingsley







Following allegations of sexual harassment against its star, the writers for Amazon’s “Transparent” are reportedly working on writing Jeffrey Tambor’s character out of Season 5.
According to Deadline, the writers on the award-winning series were working on Season 5 when word dropped that Tambor is being investigated by the network after claims of sexual harassment were made against him. While it’s worth noting that no official word on that investigation has been made public by Amazon, it seems the writers are taking precautions.
As previously reported, the 73-year-old’s former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes, made claims in a private Facebook post that detailed inappropriate behavior that Tambor allegedly engaged in while she worked with him.
“I am aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her,” Tambor told Fox News in a statement. “I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other persons I have ever worked with.”
Tambor has garnered numerous awards including Golden Globes, Emmy and SAG trophies for his role as Maura Pfefferman on “Transparent.” Now it seems the writers of the series are preparing for a situation similar to that of Netflix with “House of Cards.”
After numerous men came forward with stories of harassment and predatory behavior about Kevin Spacey, Netflix decided to halt production on its hit series “House of Cards,” ultimately deciding to sever ties with Spacey after people from the production of the series came forward with allegations of their own. Now, the show is hoping to produce one last season, only without its star.
So far, it’s unclear if Amazon will need to present Season 5 without Tambor, and he is currently on board until any official announcement has been made.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 09:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
116th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1109
Status: 
Online
The photo's what's going to do him in even though I don't think there's any big deal in it. It was a fucking joke that hurt nobody. This shit is getting out of hand quickly. If he did forcibly jam his tongue down her throat that's another matter, but all in all we're fast approaching "burn the witch" territory.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 09:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
117th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1109
Status: 
Online
lobo316 wrote: Hey Now Hank Kingsley







Following allegations of sexual harassment against its star, the writers for Amazon’s “Transparent” are reportedly working on writing Jeffrey Tambor’s character out of Season 5.
According to Deadline, the writers on the award-winning series were working on Season 5 when word dropped that Tambor is being investigated by the network after claims of sexual harassment were made against him. While it’s worth noting that no official word on that investigation has been made public by Amazon, it seems the writers are taking precautions.
As previously reported, the 73-year-old’s former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes, made claims in a private Facebook post that detailed inappropriate behavior that Tambor allegedly engaged in while she worked with him.
“I am aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her,” Tambor told Fox News in a statement. “I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other persons I have ever worked with.”
Tambor has garnered numerous awards including Golden Globes, Emmy and SAG trophies for his role as Maura Pfefferman on “Transparent.” Now it seems the writers of the series are preparing for a situation similar to that of Netflix with “House of Cards.”
After numerous men came forward with stories of harassment and predatory behavior about Kevin Spacey, Netflix decided to halt production on its hit series “House of Cards,” ultimately deciding to sever ties with Spacey after people from the production of the series came forward with allegations of their own. Now, the show is hoping to produce one last season, only without its star.
So far, it’s unclear if Amazon will need to present Season 5 without Tambor, and he is currently on board until any official announcement has been made.

From the insanely hot Darlene to the respectably gay Brian to a grasping transsexual named Van?  Poor Hank.  It may be time for Artie to break out the divorce gun again.   



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 10:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
118th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15370
Status: 
Offline
When this is done is there going to be anyone left to be on TV? lol



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 10:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
119th Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3800
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: When this is done is there going to be anyone left to be on TV? lol
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood reruns will rule the air.



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 16th, 2017 10:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
120th Post
martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 3800
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: The photo's what's going to do him in even though I don't think there's any big deal in it. It was a fucking joke that hurt nobody. This shit is getting out of hand quickly. If he did forcibly jam his tongue down her throat that's another matter, but all in all we're fast approaching "burn the witch" territory.
Much like when Franken was a writer for SNL, it was a very unfunny joke if that's the case.

If a guy would take a photo like that with a model with others around, can we ponder what he might do to a sleeping model if no cameras were present?



____________________
Shaken, but not stirred.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:17 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Sexual Harassment of the Day Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems