WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Member Reinstatement  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Apr 7th, 2019 06:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41657
Status: 
Offline
After speaking with 'Ed' on social media, etc, I have decided to reinstate the account of 'Dr Delaware'.

When myself and Clawmaster opened the board, one of the things we thought was ridiculous were 'lifetime bans' on messageboards. 

At this point it is long past the time to let bygones be bygones. He is active on other boards and is a solid contributor. Please join me in welcoming him back. I'm not sure of how much his contributions will be, etc but I do know from talking with him that the video area is of interest to him, perhaps we'll see some of "Doc's' legendary collection.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Apr 7th, 2019 06:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49732
Status: 
Offline
I do know from talking with him that the video area is of interest to him, perhaps we'll see some of "Doc's' legendary collection.
Isn’t that what got him banned in the first place?

Last edited on Sun Apr 7th, 2019 06:31 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Apr 7th, 2019 09:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5726
Status: 
Offline
I would agree with Beej. Unless a board member blatantly fucks over another person either personally or financially, they should be welcome. You don’t like a guy, that’s your business. There was one board member that I can’t stand, he doesn’t post anymore - but if he did, I wouldn’t read them because I chose to ignore. Everybody has that option, it’s built into the board.

I remember Dr Delaware many years ago and people absolutely busted his balls nonstop over pretty much everything. I think he’s done his time, and this board is losing a lot more than it’s gaining so I gladly say “welcome back - now contribute positively”. Activity is the key to every board, let’s see some.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 12:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
Yeah, Dr. Doggyfucker is back.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 01:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7115
Status: 
Offline
That is one of the most attractive things about this messageboard, it's almost impossible to get banned. Beej and claw and brodie let the playas play.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 02:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5726
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: That is one of the most attractive things about this messageboard, it's almost impossible to get banned. Beej and claw and brodie let the playas play.Like I said - unless somebody starts fucking with you as in stalking and/or physically attacking you, grow a sac and deal with the bullshit back-and-forth.  If you don’t like the words being typed to you just hit the ignore button.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 05:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9863
Status: 
Offline
Gary Vannucci is one excited motherfucker right now!



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 05:28 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49732
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: Gary Vannucci is one excited motherfucker right now!
This thread won’t come through on his Apple TV for another 5 months. 

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 01:31 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 06:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9863
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: I would agree with Beej. Unless a board member blatantly fucks over another person either personally or financially, they should be welcome. You don’t like a guy, that’s your business. There was one board member that I can’t stand, he doesn’t post anymore - but if he did, I wouldn’t read them because I chose to ignore. Everybody has that option, it’s built into the board.

I remember Dr Delaware many years ago and people absolutely busted his balls nonstop over pretty much everything. I think he’s done his time, and this board is losing a lot more than it’s gaining so I gladly say “welcome back - now contribute positively”. Activity is the key to every board, let’s see some.


Exactly all he did was post porn and title it "Batista injured in car accident" and people opened it at work and in front of their kids.  Then he posted a pic of his wife having sex with a dog in a Welcome Al Oliver or Oliver Twist thread that people opened in front of their kids and at work.  Classic!



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 02:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3628
Status: 
Online
Was Vannucci or Cubeta the gold guy that did the shoot interviews?



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 02:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41657
Status: 
Offline
Cubeta was the interview guy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 03:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
The Doc



Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 94
Status: 
Offline
Hey what's up. I appreciate being allowed back on. I am facebook friends with several members including beejmi. I just mentioned that I check the forum out once in awhile but couldn't see the video threads without membership. It was suggested to rejoin.

I plan on opening up my video archives to share like I have been on the WWWF facebook page for a long time. My new project has been converting old MSG/Spectrum/Cap Centre shows to MP4 files to share on dropbox. Happy to send the link to any interested members. They are the best quality available.

For me the past is the past. I may remember the whole mess a bit differently but that is ok.

Olive branch sent.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 03:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Road Warrior Yajuta



Joined: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010
Location: D'Iberville, Ms, USA
Posts: 4798
Status: 
Offline
Are you still sixk of Portalsman and think he's a total boring loser virgin? I think you must have made peace because you've returned to wrestling forums.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 03:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
The Doc



Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 94
Status: 
Offline
Road Warrior Yajuta wrote: Are you still sixk of Portalsman and think he's a total boring loser virgin? I think you must have made peace because you've returned to wrestling forums.
I have never met Port in person  He's on wrestling classics where I post once in a blue moon.  I've heard he is a good dude.  Honored that my old user name is still in his signature. :)

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 03:38 pm by The Doc

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 8th, 2019 07:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
The Doc wrote: Hey what's up. I appreciate being allowed back on. I am facebook friends with several members including beejmi. I just mentioned that I check the forum out once in awhile but couldn't see the video threads without membership. It was suggested to rejoin.

I plan on opening up my video archives to share like I have been on the WWWF facebook page for a long time. My new project has been converting old MSG/Spectrum/Cap Centre shows to MP4 files to share on dropbox. Happy to send the link to any interested members. They are the best quality available.

For me the past is the past. I may remember the whole mess a bit differently but that is ok.

Olive branch sent.

Fuck off.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:48 pm Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Member Reinstatement Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems