WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Trump Booed At World Series

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Trump Booed At World Series  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 03:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43097
Status: 
Offline
You would think 'the leader of ISIS is dead' earlier on would get him a little love

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 03:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52436
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: You would think 'the leader of ISIS is dead' earlier on would get him a little love

No you wouldn't.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 04:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6306
Status: 
Offline
If Trump was handing out free $100 bills, 75% of the people taking them would then shit all over him for creating more of a deficit. I totally believe they'd boo the shit out of him anywhere he goes. And at the same time, if they gave him a standing ovation, it wouldn't have surprised me.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 04:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2335
Status: 
Offline
I loved it. i think because of the ISIS situation that Trump thought he would get a better reception. loved seeing him have to put on that fake smile. this guy is so unlikable as a human being that he was still booed. how bad of a person do you have to be. lol

Now if the game had been in Houston i think he would have had a better reaction because southerners like him more for some reason. (i think we know some of the reasons they like him.) and texas helped vote him in. but you just know this is why Trump does not do public events other than his hate rallies. because he knows this could easily happen.

Last edited on Mon Oct 28th, 2019 04:49 pm by Spatulapup

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 04:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6951
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: You would think 'the leader of ISIS is dead' earlier on would get him a little love

You're kidding right? Hell, some in the left hate him even more now that he killed that guy...



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
All Presidents get booed now at games. Bush was the exception right after 9/11 for obvious reasons.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: beejmi wrote: You would think 'the leader of ISIS is dead' earlier on would get him a little love

You're kidding right? Hell, some in the left hate him even more now that he killed that guy...
WTF is she talking about?  I hope he suffered.  He deserved to suffer.   He is the cause of horrific suffering of endless people.  

Last edited on Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:23 pm by Ultimark

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7639
Status: 
Offline
Every sitting president since 1910 starting with William Howard Taft has thrown out the first ball either at a World Series, Opening Day, or the All Star Game. Trump will be the first to break this tradition I'm sure.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7889
Status: 
Online
WongLee wrote: Every sitting president since 1910 starting with William Howard Taft has thrown out the first ball either at a World Series, Opening Day, or the All Star Game. Trump will be the first to break this tradition I'm sure.

That's because he can't throw a ball with his tiny hands.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7639
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: WongLee wrote: Every sitting president since 1910 starting with William Howard Taft has thrown out the first ball either at a World Series, Opening Day, or the All Star Game. Trump will be the first to break this tradition I'm sure.

That's because he can't throw a ball with his tiny hands.
Don't laugh. Obama was pretty humiliated when he threw like a girl at the 2009 All Star Game. Bush Jr. threw it like a man at least.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 06:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Erick Von Erich

 

Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 690
Status: 
Offline
I randomly got to throw the first pitch at a Triple-A game, a few years ago. I pitched from the stretch, checked the runners, then threw a crappy "slider", in the dirt. I got boo'ed. Yet, I totally blamed the catcher for not framing the pitch well.... which sounds like an excuse Trump would use.


"No other president in US history has thrown with the velocity I did. Worthless Backstop messed up with the framing. Unfair. Sad."

Last edited on Mon Oct 28th, 2019 06:09 pm by Erick Von Erich



____________________
http://www.dawrestlingsite.com
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 06:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6306
Status: 
Offline
Erick Von Erich wrote
"No other president in US history has thrown with the velocity I did. Worthless Backstop messed up with the framing. How they let Johnny Bench into the HOF is beyond me. Unfair. Sad."
fixed



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 07:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52436
Status: 
Offline
Erick Von Erich wrote: I randomly got to throw the first pitch at a Triple-A game, a few years ago. I pitched from the stretch, checked the runners, then threw a crappy "slider", in the dirt. I got boo'ed. Yet, I totally blamed the catcher for not framing the pitch well.... which sounds like an excuse Trump would use.


"No other president in US history has thrown with the velocity I did. Worthless Backstop messed up with the framing. Unfair. Sad."

Trump has no idea about framing a pitch.  He would just claim it was 99 right down the middle no matter what, and call the video evidence to the contrary "Fake News!"



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Oct 28th, 2019 08:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Erick Von Erich wrote: I randomly got to throw the first pitch at a Triple-A game, a few years ago. I pitched from the stretch, checked the runners, then threw a crappy "slider", in the dirt. I got boo'ed. Yet, I totally blamed the catcher for not framing the pitch well.... which sounds like an excuse Trump would use.


"No other president in US history has thrown with the velocity I did. Worthless Backstop messed up with the framing. Unfair. Sad."

Trump has no idea about framing a pitch.  He would just claim it was 99 right down the middle no matter what, and call the video evidence to the contrary "Fake News!"
So true.  "It was the best pitch in the history of pitches.  Everyone but the failing New York Times and Crooked Hillary says so". 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Oct 29th, 2019 02:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
"they" say Trump gets boo'd at Trump rallies. I call bullshit.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:22 am Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Trump Booed At World Series Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems