WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov????

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov????  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Feb 13th, 2020 01:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3998
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: srossi wrote: nyhack56 wrote: Franchise wrote: lobo316 wrote: It may not matter who the Dems run against Trump. Many voters will vote for ANYONE but Trump. 

I don’t know, the left seems splintered I have a feeling a lot of Dems aren't going to vote if their person doesn’t get the nod. I also don’t think the hate for Trump is to the level the media likes to portray. 

The narrative is "Vote Blue No Matter Who"...unless you're Bernie.
Chris Matthews was losing his shit last night after he won NH.
CNN was already questioning why he won a close race, when he dominated NH in 2016, even though there's 4 times as many viable candidates running.
MSNBC:  Amy Klobuchar coming in 3rd is more important than who win the primary.

Matthews before Iowa was even more hilariously unhinged.  And watching the Bernie Bros (and there are a ton of them) shit on Matthews and the liberal media is amusing.  And all this is why the Dems don't stand a chance.  You look at the way FOX News and all the Republicans rallied around Trump as soon as it became apparent that he was the People's Choice, but the liberal media and Democrats just can't do that, their egos are too big.  Trump literally calls people's wives fat and ugly, and these powerful people say to him, "Yes sir, she is.  May I suck your cock now?"

LOL, if Bernie got elected, Matthews said he was afraid of executions happening in Central Park.

It's hilarious that the right tries to paint the entire left as socialists.  There's very little difference between establishment Dems and Reps.  Maybe a social issue here or there.  They would rather Trump win so they could keep the power they have in their fiefdom.


Maybe not a lot of difference now on various levels but as the left continues to pander to the far left the advertised differences will be great. 

The left is getting to be too extreme, I know Robert O’Rouke didn’t have a chance but some of the things he said about guns and the things AOC says about the green new deal while claiming she needs a raise it’s just ridiculous. 

I didn’t see the Matthews piece but the project veritas piece with that Bernie field staffer could have been concerning to some. 

Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore did a piece the other day about Nancy Pelosi and all of her money. How did she get so rich?



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 13th, 2020 03:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 112
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: nyhack56 wrote: srossi wrote: nyhack56 wrote: Franchise wrote: lobo316 wrote: It may not matter who the Dems run against Trump. Many voters will vote for ANYONE but Trump. 

I don’t know, the left seems splintered I have a feeling a lot of Dems aren't going to vote if their person doesn’t get the nod. I also don’t think the hate for Trump is to the level the media likes to portray. 

The narrative is "Vote Blue No Matter Who"...unless you're Bernie.
Chris Matthews was losing his shit last night after he won NH.
CNN was already questioning why he won a close race, when he dominated NH in 2016, even though there's 4 times as many viable candidates running.
MSNBC:  Amy Klobuchar coming in 3rd is more important than who win the primary.

Matthews before Iowa was even more hilariously unhinged.  And watching the Bernie Bros (and there are a ton of them) shit on Matthews and the liberal media is amusing.  And all this is why the Dems don't stand a chance.  You look at the way FOX News and all the Republicans rallied around Trump as soon as it became apparent that he was the People's Choice, but the liberal media and Democrats just can't do that, their egos are too big.  Trump literally calls people's wives fat and ugly, and these powerful people say to him, "Yes sir, she is.  May I suck your cock now?"

LOL, if Bernie got elected, Matthews said he was afraid of executions happening in Central Park.

It's hilarious that the right tries to paint the entire left as socialists.  There's very little difference between establishment Dems and Reps.  Maybe a social issue here or there.  They would rather Trump win so they could keep the power they have in their fiefdom.


Maybe not a lot of difference now on various levels but as the left continues to pander to the far left the advertised differences will be great. 

The left is getting to be too extreme, I know Robert O’Rouke didn’t have a chance but some of the things he said about guns and the things AOC says about the green new deal while claiming she needs a raise it’s just ridiculous. 

I didn’t see the Matthews piece but the project veritas piece with that Bernie field staffer could have been concerning to some. 

Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore did a piece the other day about Nancy Pelosi and all of her money. How did she get so rich?

The thing is, they TRY to pander to far left, but they're not even good at that.  I am the far left.  I have watched every debate, every town hall these people have.  They jump on the M4A train, then jump off the M4A train.
They make more excuses for reasons why we can't have things as opposed to what they bring to the table.  You can't have Medicare 4 All, but you can have Medicare for All who want it, which would just pool the riskier people that insurance companies would deny service to.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 13th, 2020 03:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 112
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: If Bloomberg wins the nom, the Bernie Bros take their ball and go home. Some may even go with Trump.
The "Bernie Bros" thing is overblown.  More than half his base are female, and the reason he has large online support is because he never gets covered by MSM to the degree everyone other candidate does, and the only way these people can track him is online.
But you're right about not supporting other nominees.  There's plenty who wouldn't.  A lot of them were never registered Dems or even voters.  That's were the Dems are fucking up because if they treated him better, their base would expand like crazy.  But, they don't care, they would rather risk losing an election their way to retain the little power they have.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 13th, 2020 03:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: BlueThunder wrote: If Bloomberg wins the nom, the Bernie Bros take their ball and go home. Some may even go with Trump.
The "Bernie Bros" thing is overblown.  More than half his base are female, and the reason he has large online support is because he never gets covered by MSM to the degree everyone other candidate does, and the only way these people can track him is online.
But you're right about not supporting other nominees.  There's plenty who wouldn't.  A lot of them were never registered Dems or even voters.  That's were the Dems are fucking up because if they treated him better, their base would expand like crazy.  But, they don't care, they would rather risk losing an election their way to retain the little power they have.

Didn't we go through all this 4 years ago?  This is like a bad re-run of "According to Jim".  You'd think they would've learned a little something, even if by accident.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Feb 15th, 2020 06:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3998
Status: 
Offline
Bloomberg is considering Hillary for his VP per the drudgereport



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Feb 15th, 2020 06:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Bloomberg is considering Hillary for his VP per the drudgereport
Drudge Report still exists?  I can't imagine Hillary ever agreeing to that unless she had a plan for hiring the same guy to kill Bloomberg a week after winning that she hired to kill Epstein.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Feb 15th, 2020 11:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
gwlee7
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5333
Status: 
Offline
What scares me about Bloomberg is that he is way smarter and by all accounts way richer than Trump. A plutocrat with a “D” in front of his name changes nothing.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Feb 16th, 2020 12:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
gwlee7 wrote: What scares me about Bloomberg is that he is way smarter and by all accounts way richer than Trump. A plutocrat with a “D” in front of his name changes nothing.
It's hilarious that these two are trolling each other about who is wealthier and all of their dead-end job welfare whore voters are cheering on their favorite and arguing with each other over who cares about them more. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 20th, 2020 01:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 112
Status: 
Offline
Bloomberg got obliterated by EVERYONE on stage at last night's debate. He looked like a deer in the headlights, and for a guy that was a mayor of NYC, looked like he couldn't coherently put 2 thoughts together to either defend himself or present his policies.

This is what happens when you're the boss for 40 years and never have anyone challenge you on ideas.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 20th, 2020 04:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
wittman2

 

Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 694
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: Bloomberg got obliterated by EVERYONE on stage at last night's debate. He looked like a deer in the headlights, and for a guy that was a mayor of NYC, looked like he couldn't coherently put 2 thoughts together to either defend himself or present his policies.

This is what happens when you're the boss for 40 years and never have anyone challenge you on ideas.

I did enjoy his one good jab at Bernie, calling him a socialist millionaire who owns three houses.



____________________
CM Punk wrote on Twitter - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 20th, 2020 05:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3998
Status: 
Offline
So are all of the Bernie bro’s Russians or just the online bro’s? Are the antifa Bernie bro’s Russia agents?


The 3 house thing is funny because I always feel like the rich are the ones In favor of a socialist type society which will make the rich richer due to widening of the financial divide. Assuming their isn’t going to be a redistribution of wealth.


Hack is right Bloomberg looked like a wreck



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 20th, 2020 08:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2079
Status: 
Offline
Bloomberg was destroyed last night. he has a lot of similarities to Trump. its scary. Trump was not good at the debates either. Clinton beat him in those. would love to see Warren start on Trump about the sexual assault allegations and everything else in a debate. Trump's funny faces and slurred speech and non stop sniffing would be out of control. lol

Last edited on Thu Feb 20th, 2020 08:23 pm by Spatulapup

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 20th, 2020 10:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3998
Status: 
Offline
I’d like to see Trump ask Warren about her native American heritage, janitor father and why she flies private while still trying to play to the far left and Greta.


I can picture Trump acting as if he was hiding behind a staffer like she was in Iowa.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Feb 21st, 2020 03:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 246
Status: 
Offline
Trump's high point in the 2016 debates was when he photobombed Clinton while humping a chair.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Feb 21st, 2020 01:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 44053
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: Bloomberg got obliterated by EVERYONE on stage at last night's debate. He looked like a deer in the headlights, and for a guy that was a mayor of NYC, looked like he couldn't coherently put 2 thoughts together to either defend himself or present his policies.

This is what happens when you're the boss for 40 years and never have anyone challenge you on ideas.



There's no way in hell Bloomberg will get the nom. Trump would tear him apart in a debate. Sure, Trump is an SOB, but he's a funny SOB.


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:49 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov???? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems