WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov????

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov????  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Mar 18th, 2020 01:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
BitterOldMan wrote: Now that Biden has all but locked up how long will it take before the right wing media begins its attacks on him in earnest? To top it off, the Justice dept. has already been primed to investigate every lunatic fringe rumor brought to them by Guliani. I'd expect an unprecedented level of coordination between Fox News and Trump's campaign.
It won't exactly take much coordination.  Biden has dementia and supported many policies that were to the right of Trump over the past 40 years.  With many liberal voters believing in cancel culture where no one can be forgiven for the slightest transgression no matter how long ago it took place, he's in a lot of trouble.  And somehow the Dems seemed to find the one guy who is even more sexist than Trump so they even lose on that one.  That took effort.  If the liberal media could get together to point out Trump's own dementia and dig up even more dirt on him (and I'm sure there's a lot more), it might do something but most of his voters don't care.  That's why it's a lost cause.  It's really a battle of both sides forcing the other side to stay home instead of voting at all, and Trump probably wins that battle because his base is relatively small but clearly more passionate.  No one's excited about Senile Hair-Sniffin' Joe.  Trump is a lock to win the Alzheimer's Bowl and at least the debates should be entertaining if either guy can find his way to the podium. 

Really Dems have one thing going for them and that's if everyone is still absolutely devastated by Coronavirus economically by November and just decide to vote out the guy who happened to be in office when it took place.  Trump's response has been abysmal and if people are still suffering and the Dems can get that messaging down and hammer it home as people sit on their couches bitter and miserable, they have a chance.  But can Dems ever get their messaging down?  They will blow it.

Last edited on Wed Mar 18th, 2020 01:58 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Mar 18th, 2020 02:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
Bernie Sanders just announced that he will "assess his campaign" after last night's drubbing, meaning that he's about to drop out.  I imagine he will endorse Biden at the same time, and may be negotiating with Biden to see what he can get out of this.  If withholds the endorsement, that would be devastating for Biden but would also make Bernie look horrible.

Last edited on Wed Mar 18th, 2020 02:40 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 19th, 2020 10:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7393
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Bernie Sanders just announced that he will "assess his campaign" after last night's drubbing, meaning that he's about to drop out.  I imagine he will endorse Biden at the same time, and may be negotiating with Biden to see what he can get out of this.  If withholds the endorsement, that would be devastating for Biden but would also make Bernie look horrible.
I don't think it matters either way. Like you mentioned in the post above this, Trump really doesn't need to do a thing to beat him. Democrats are just going to stay home. Trump's following will come out en masse. The first debate alone will bury Joe. As oafish as he is, Trump is pretty quick on his feet with quips and downright insults. Biden can't hang with him. This will be a replay of Nixon/McGovern '72.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 05:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
79th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 112
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: Bernie Sanders just announced that he will "assess his campaign" after last night's drubbing, meaning that he's about to drop out.  I imagine he will endorse Biden at the same time, and may be negotiating with Biden to see what he can get out of this.  If withholds the endorsement, that would be devastating for Biden but would also make Bernie look horrible.
I don't think it matters either way. Like you mentioned in the post above this, Trump really doesn't need to do a thing to beat him. Democrats are just going to stay home. Trump's following will come out en masse. The first debate alone will bury Joe. As oafish as he is, Trump is pretty quick on his feet with quips and downright insults. Biden can't hang with him. This will be a replay of Nixon/McGovern '72.

Bernie spent the last week suspending his online ads, and directing his supporters to send their contributions to a few different charities.  Raised over $2 million in less than a week.
Joe Biden went into hiding.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 05:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
80th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51088
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: Bernie Sanders just announced that he will "assess his campaign" after last night's drubbing, meaning that he's about to drop out.  I imagine he will endorse Biden at the same time, and may be negotiating with Biden to see what he can get out of this.  If withholds the endorsement, that would be devastating for Biden but would also make Bernie look horrible.
I don't think it matters either way. Like you mentioned in the post above this, Trump really doesn't need to do a thing to beat him. Democrats are just going to stay home. Trump's following will come out en masse. The first debate alone will bury Joe. As oafish as he is, Trump is pretty quick on his feet with quips and downright insults. Biden can't hang with him. This will be a replay of Nixon/McGovern '72.

Bernie spent the last week suspending his online ads, and directing his supporters to send their contributions to a few different charities.  Raised over $2 million in less than a week.
Joe Biden went into hiding.

Biden's non-response during all of this is baffling unless he's on death's door with COVID and the campaign doesn't want to say anything.  His social media team is hammering everything Trump says and does while their candidate has totally disappeared.  The Dems hand another one away.  He already lost he election now.  The best possible scenario now is if he really does die and they can start again.

Last edited on Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 05:35 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 06:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3998
Status: 
Online
I was going to ask about that, I had read that Biden was “missing” but I hadn’t looked too far into it.

Last edited on Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 06:16 pm by Franchise



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 06:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: nyhack56 wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: Bernie Sanders just announced that he will "assess his campaign" after last night's drubbing, meaning that he's about to drop out.  I imagine he will endorse Biden at the same time, and may be negotiating with Biden to see what he can get out of this.  If withholds the endorsement, that would be devastating for Biden but would also make Bernie look horrible.
I don't think it matters either way. Like you mentioned in the post above this, Trump really doesn't need to do a thing to beat him. Democrats are just going to stay home. Trump's following will come out en masse. The first debate alone will bury Joe. As oafish as he is, Trump is pretty quick on his feet with quips and downright insults. Biden can't hang with him. This will be a replay of Nixon/McGovern '72.

Bernie spent the last week suspending his online ads, and directing his supporters to send their contributions to a few different charities.  Raised over $2 million in less than a week.
Joe Biden went into hiding.

Biden's non-response during all of this is baffling unless he's on death's door with COVID and the campaign doesn't want to say anything.  His social media team is hammering everything Trump says and does while their candidate has totally disappeared.  The Dems hand another one away.  He already lost he election now.  The best possible scenario now is if he really does die and they can start again.
Maybe he was diagnosed with the virus? No joke.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 08:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 16056
Status: 
Offline
Not impossible I suppose but that's something I think would somehow break to the news sooner than later.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Mar 23rd, 2020 11:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 2932
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: Not impossible I suppose but that's something I think would somehow break to the news sooner than later.A guy with that much power could definitely keep it quiet for a while, but you're right, it will eventually come out sooner than later.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" Me, 2019

"I'm too smart to be a Democrat and too poor to be a Republican." Me, 2000
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:12 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > So will it be Bloomberg vs Trump in Nov???? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems