|View single post by Count Grog|
|Posted: Fri Jun 18th, 2010 04:30 pm||
|try to top these. Of Course the Vikings and Pirates could add a lot more, same for WVU. Retroken is the only one in my league of heart breaking loses.
1. October 14, 1992 NLCS game 7 - Braves beat the Pirates in bottom of the ninth single by Francisco Carbera and freaking Barry Bonds candy ass arm can't throw out Sid Bream at home palte. An dthus starts the 17 years and counting of futility. Had lower level World Sereis Tickets that were useless.
2. Roger Staubach invents the Hail Mary Pass hitting Drew Pearson to beat the Vikings on December 28, 1975 as the Cowboys advance.
3. January 24, 2010 NFC title game Brett Farve throws an interception at the end of the game with the Vikings in easy field goal range. Vikings lose in overtime and no Super Bowl once again.
4. January 17, 1999 NFC championship game- Gary Anderson misses a 38 yard field goal his first miss of the season and the Vikings blow a big lead and lose in OT to the Atlanta fucking Falcolns.
5. March 26, 2005 NCAA Basketball Tourney Wesytern Regional Final. West Virginia blows a 10 point lead in the final minute missing their last 4 shots and Louisville beats them in OT to advance to the Final 4.
Last edited on Fri Jun 18th, 2010 04:32 pm by Count Grog
Most people don't care if you're telling them the truth or if you're telling them a lie, as long as they're entertained by it. - Tom Waits