|Joined: ||Fri Feb 8th, 2008|
|Location: ||Massachusetts USA|
I don't mind unveiling more clues because they ain't gonna help, this is a hard one.
1. I was not an Oakland A, ever. DFG is a fruit.
2. I spent almost all of my 12 year career in the National League West
3. I was once touted as a successor to a Hall of Fame first baseman.
4. My two most notable teammates during my peak went on to be key players for division winners in 1987.
5. My career path took me to some of the most unpopular uniform styles in baseball history.
Is it Mike Ivie? If it is, I protest, since I was going to guess him, but he only played in ELEVEN--not twelve--major league seasons.
"I'm putting your worthless fucking ass on ignore so I don't have to read anymore of your pompous arrogant New York big shot bullshit. Good fucking riddance, fuckhead."-Angelic Assassin to rossi