|View single post by BigJ|
|Posted: Fri Jun 20th, 2008 09:44 pm||
Johnny Lemaster, 1985
WE HAVE A WINNER AND A NEW LEADER. I'm gonna give HBF a bonus point for naming the year of the three team journey.
Must have recognized the photo. Here are the rest of the clues and the photo
1. I once played on three teams in one year
2. All three of those teams finished in last place that year.
3. I played 12 years in the bigs, 10 for the same team.
4. I made a spectacle of myself during one game with a slight but notable change to my uniform.
5. Though the Gamesmaster can’t find documentation online, I wore #0 at the end of my career.
6. My career batting average, in the .220s, wouldn’t keep me in a job today, even at my position.
7. My name surfaced on this very board recently in reference to the Gamesmaster’s amazing game.
8. I played in the 1970’s and 1980’s.
9. I’m the only man in history to have my first career HR be in my first at-bat, and be an inside the park one.
10. I’d only hit 21 more HR in my career.
So you all have some work to do. New standings:
Attachment: lemaster.jpg (Downloaded 27 times)