|View single post by BigJ|
|Posted: Tue Aug 19th, 2008 03:46 pm||
WINNAR AND A TIE BALLGAME!
1. BACK POCKET (RAINES WAS RUMORED TO CARRY A VIAL OF COCAINE IN HIS BACK POCKET ON THE FIELD)
2. CALDERON (Raines was traded to the Chicago White Sox on December 20, 1990, along with Jeff Carter and a player to be named later (Mario Brito would eventually be agreed upon), in exchange for Iván Calderón and Barry Jones.)
3. SECOND EVER (RAINES AND HIS SON ARE THE SECOND FATHER-SON TO PLAY FOR THE SAME MLB TEAM)
4. COLLUSION (RAINES WAS ONE OF THE MAIN GUYS AFFECTED BY THE 1987 COLLUSION SCANDAL)
5. ALL-STAR WINNER (RAINES' HIT IN EXTRAS GAVE THE NL THE WIN IN THE 1987 ASG)