|View single post by CanadianHorseman|
|Posted: Sat Jun 29th, 2013 08:15 pm||
|Lots of rumours flying around about some possible big names changing teams. These are all from TSN and Sportsnet:
- Boston might be looking to move Tyler Seguin. I highly doubt this and it is even more unlikely since UFA Nathan Horton has informed the Bruins that he will be testing the Free Agent market.
- Nathan Horton apparently wants a 5 to 6 year deal worth $ 6 million a season which means he won't be back with Boston next season. Look for the Bruins to try to trade his UFA rights this weekend.
- Vancouver is apparently now trying to deal Cory Schneider. Edmonton is said to be very interested and the asking price is a top prospect and a 1st round pick.
- Dallas is the frontrunner to sign Vincent Lecavalier. Boston, Detroit, Toronto and Montreal are also interested in Lecavalier.
- Edmonton is looking at adding a top 4 blueliner and the 2 names that keep popping up are Braydon Cobourn ( Philadelphia ) and Johnny Boychuk ( Boston ).
- Boston is close to signing Patrice Bergeron to an 8 year extension worth about $ 6.5 million per season.
- Tuukka Rask is asking the Bruins for a multi-year deal worth $ 7 million a season.
- Minnesota is likely to trade Cal Clutterbuck this weekend.
- UFA Ryan Clowe wants to return to the NY Rangers but the Rangers have very little cap room.