|View single post by Ultimark|
|Posted: Wed Jul 11th, 2018 05:52 pm||
|The information is coming out. Here is how I see it.
1. McCoy paid for the house
2. McCoy allowed her and her son to live there
3. The relationship soured
4. He wanted her gone
5. She refused to leave
6. He had an attorney or someone who has POA start eviction proceedings
7. He was frustrated by the time it was taking
8. He replaced the security system so he could have total control.
9. Because of having to wait, he wanted the bling back that he bought her
10. He told one of his boys exactly what he wanted back and directed him to get the items
11. We don’t know if he directed his guy to beat the crap out of her or if this guy just lost his temper when she wouldn’t surrender the items
12. That won’t matter in a court of law when they assess McCoy’s guilt. Sending him to enter the house is more than enough to put McCoy away.
The "facts" are now out and are very clear. I predict McCoy is going to be arrested. He will post bail. Anything can happen in a courtroom but my guess is that he is going to do some time.