View single post by srossi
 Posted: Sat Mar 14th, 2020 02:17 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51752
Status: 
Offline
indikator wrote: I probably still won't get bitcoin, but what would you guys think would be the best moment to get in - when China is up and running again? Granted, it would still have the risk of a (global) resurgence of the virus, if only temporary.
Part of me just wants to throw $10,000 at it right now and check back at the end of the year when it should be back to normal. That should be a huge score. But part of me says that I should probably wait at least a month because it could be a very anxious roller coaster over that time. When I see how much changed in just 48 hours, it’s impossible to predict where we’ll be by the middle of next week much less long-term. You can say the same about stocks or any other investment. I’m just waiting. 

Last edited on Sat Mar 14th, 2020 02:17 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.