|View single post by beejmi|
|Posted: Mon Dec 31st, 2007 10:53 am||
The Big Kahuna
|Yet another chance to show the world how smart you are. Someone is going to cleanup on this site if they can forecast deaths, guess RAW ratings and pick football games correctly.
This is how the pool will work.
1. Anyone wanting to participate may do so. Picks must be in before opening kickoff the first playoff game of the weekend
2. Picks will be made straight-up AND vs the pointspread. Participant will receive one point for each correct slection.
3. Wildcard round picks will be made in this thread.
4. At the end of the playoffs (and including the Super Bowl) whoever has the most correct picks wins.
5. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will be whoever forecasts the Super Bowl score the closest. It is not necessary to sumbit a forecasted final score for any other game.
6. The overall winner gets a DVD from Khawk's collection - which is the BEST wrestling DVD collection (bar none) on the internet. Picks will be logged once the opening kickoff of the first playoff game starts, so please no editing after that time.
Since picks are made both straight up and vs the spread, these are the opening numbers. I will post the Tennessee at San Diego number whenever I get it. Here are the other numbers for you to chew on a bit.
Washington At Seattle (3.5)
NY Giants At Tampa Bay (3)
Jacksonville (1) At Pittsburgh