WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
03-31-38: Camden, NJ  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 01:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline


 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 02:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7978
Status: 
Online
If you are going to post random cards here, the same card you have also just posted on KM, by the way, can you keep them all in one thread, just to save everything else getting bumped down.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 02:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
If I have more than one care for a day, I will post them all in one thread here.  And I post them on KM and WC also because not everyone visits all three boards. 

 

 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 03:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7978
Status: 
Online
LarrySC wrote:
If I have more than one care for a day, I will post them all in one thread here.  And I post them on KM and WC also because not everyone visits all three boards



Well, no one visits KM anymore, and most of the posters here are banned from WC!



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 04:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: LarrySC wrote:
If I have more than one care for a day, I will post them all in one thread here.  And I post them on KM and WC also because not everyone visits all three boards



Well, no one visits KM anymore, and most of the posters here are banned from WC!

If, as you say, "no one visits KM anymore" then how did you know I just posted the same card there ?  LOL!  :D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 05:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7978
Status: 
Online
LarrySC wrote:
Kriss wrote: LarrySC wrote:
If I have more than one care for a day, I will post them all in one thread here.  And I post them on KM and WC also because not everyone visits all three boards



Well, no one visits KM anymore, and most of the posters here are banned from WC!

If, as you say, "no one visits KM anymore" then how did you know I just posted the same card there ?  LOL!  :D


"No one" was obvious hyperbole on my part, since quite clearly some people do visit KM (including both of us). To be more specific, take your pick from: "very few", "many, many less than used to" or "quite a small fraction of those that visit S&W".

Last edited on Thu Mar 31st, 2011 05:09 pm by Kriss



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 05:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
I'm just messing with ya, Kriss.  I have the feeling you aren't too keen on my postings either here or on KM.  I admit I went a bit overboard recently on the KM site by starting many threads there instead of just lumping them all into one per day.  Won't do that again as I'll be more selective in what clips I post from now on.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 06:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
indikator

 

Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2613
Status: 
Offline
I don't think it is what you post but rather all those "one card" topics. About twice a year I look back at all the threads here and its a lot more comfortable to find interesting topics that you have forgot about if there aren't too many topics.

Of course you can tell us why you dislike "Random Results"-like threads

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 31st, 2011 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
One Fan Gang



Joined: Wed Apr 22nd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 4598
Status: 
Offline
indikator wrote:Of course you can tell us why you dislike "Random Results"-like threads

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 06:17 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Clawmaster's Archives > 03-31-38: Camden, NJ Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems