WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Another DWI in North Carolina

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
The Hammer



Joined: Sat Nov 17th, 2007
Location: Coronaville, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4535
Status: 
Offline
Whats up with the old Omega guys? Both Hardy's, now Helms. Who's next?

This is courtesy of Gerweck.net.........

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/26/former-wwe-arrested-for-dwi/

According to WRAL.com (Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, NC), Gregory Shane Helms was arrested on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53288
Status: 
Offline
Helms is another one who's always in trouble, whether it's a brawl or getting drunk or whatever.  Birds of a feather, etc. etc.

DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6116
Status: 
Offline
The arrest was yesterday, but it's from his accident back in May.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53288
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: The arrest was yesterday, but it's from his accident back in May.

Makes more sense, it's reported as if it's yet another DWI.  Helms got pretty banged up in May, I think he's still injured from that accident.

DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6116
Status: 
Offline
He is and in debt for his medical bills because he had no health insurance.

I get that his friends care about him, but it was fucked up to see them all raising money from the marks to pay for his medical bills because he was stupid enough to get on a motorcycle while drunk off of his ass. 

mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
DaNkinator wrote: He is and in debt for his medical bills because he had no health insurance.

I get that his friends care about him, but it was fucked up to see them all raising money from the marks to pay for his medical bills because he was stupid enough to get on a motorcycle while drunk off of his ass. 
there are stupid people everywhere.  Remember the fool who paid for Konnans transplant? 

Super Snott



Joined: Wed Jan 7th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 3331
Status: 
Offline
Who's the fool who'd pay for a haircut at Tito's salon?

stone2k



Joined: Mon Nov 29th, 2010
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts USA
Posts: 8946
Status: 
Offline
Super Snott wrote: Who's the fool who'd pay for a haircut at Tito's salon
Perry Saturn... and look what happened to his hair.

tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6706
Status: 
Offline
stone2k wrote: Super Snott wrote: Who's the fool who'd pay for a haircut at Tito's salon
Perry Saturn... and look what happened to his hair.

That pissed him off enough to leave threatening phone messages.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems