WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
NFL Week 15  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 02:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
136th Post
tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6706
Status: 
Offline
mike3775 wrote: tofu_chipmunk wrote: "Honestly, the check for the power bill is in the mail!" - San Francisco 49ersThis actually favors Pittsburgh because Ben can get his pain pills and injections during these outages


He can also whip his dick out in front of coeds because there are no witnesses without lights.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 02:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
137th Post
mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
tofu_chipmunk wrote: mike3775 wrote: tofu_chipmunk wrote: "Honestly, the check for the power bill is in the mail!" - San Francisco 49ersThis actually favors Pittsburgh because Ben can get his pain pills and injections during these outages


He can also whip his dick out in front of coeds because there are no witnesses without lights.
there is that fringe benefit as well

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 02:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
138th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6737
Status: 
Offline
tofu_chipmunk wrote:
mike3775 wrote: tofu_chipmunk wrote: "Honestly, the check for the power bill is in the mail!" - San Francisco 49ersThis actually favors Pittsburgh because Ben can get his pain pills and injections during these outages


He can also whip his dick out in front of coeds because there are no witnesses without lights.


lol...this was my buddy Hark's facebook status after the first power outage:

"Someone just keep an eye on Rothlesberger in a situation like this."
:D:D



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 02:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
139th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
bingo914 wrote:
HBF wrote:
Ross-worst CB in the NFC, even more so than the two pussies in Philly who don't like to tackle. I know Ross is good tackler, he just can't cover anyone.


I don't know what happened to that guy. I don't get why they just don't use him for blitzing and running downs. His coverage is at a C.C. Brown level.


Good to see you Bingo! And excellent analogy-CC Brown is the true measure of shititude in the NYG secondary for all-time's comparison.



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 02:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
140th Post


 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
HBF wrote: bingo914 wrote:
HBF wrote:
Ross-worst CB in the NFC, even more so than the two pussies in Philly who don't like to tackle. I know Ross is good tackler, he just can't cover anyone.


I don't know what happened to that guy. I don't get why they just don't use him for blitzing and running downs. His coverage is at a C.C. Brown level.


Good to see you Bingo! And excellent analogy-CC Brown is the true measure of shititude in the NYG secondary for all-time's comparison.

Can't Cover Brown, thanks for that awful flashback. :D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 03:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
141st Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote:
HBF wrote: bingo914 wrote:
HBF wrote:
Ross-worst CB in the NFC, even more so than the two pussies in Philly who don't like to tackle. I know Ross is good tackler, he just can't cover anyone.


I don't know what happened to that guy. I don't get why they just don't use him for blitzing and running downs. His coverage is at a C.C. Brown level.


Good to see you Bingo! And excellent analogy-CC Brown is the true measure of shititude in the NYG secondary for all-time's comparison.

Can't Cover Brown, thanks for that awful flashback. :D


Well, if we want to add more bad Giants secondary memories, it is reminiscent of Phillippi Sparks, circa 1997 Vikings playoff game in the 4th quarter, except all season.

Or a "typical Will's game" with Peterson and Allen. Geez, we've had some shitty secondaries!



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 04:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
142nd Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
The 49ers are killing The Steelers.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 01:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
143rd Post
DaNkinator



Joined: Tue Oct 23rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 6116
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Dumb fuck Ben Roethlisberger.
Fixed that for ya.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 08:54 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NFL Week 15 Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems