WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Neighborhood Watch Kills Kid Parents "Outraged"

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Neighborhood Watch Kills Kid Parents "Outraged"  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
226th Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2183
Status: 
Offline
3setsof10 wrote:
BlueThunder wrote: 3setsof10 wrote:
BlueThunder wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote:
See, 3 sets gets it. Every interaction is a hypothetical, and full of subjective perception when it comes to fights. I'm 6'5, 275 and boxed for a decade. If I was to get into a fight with someone on the street, would they perceive their life was in danger if I popped a jab or two in their face, and then pull a gun on me, and it's over for me? Living in a conceal carry state, I don't know which fuck is carrying and trigger happy, just waiting for me to bump into them to put me in a spot when I'm the one heading into my own OR to extract a slug from my abdomen or worse.



Did Zimmerman fear bodily harm? That's basically what the defense has to convince the jurors.Based on witnesses and those pictures, it seems like an easy case.

Yeah, that swollen nose he got as a result of ignoring a 911 operator


Okay, we're getting somewhere. Doesn't that indicate bodily harm? Ignoring the 911 call is immaterial.


Christ, is the honor roll kid formatting your arguments?? 

He got punched in the nose, so if you think that's enough to pull out a fucking gun and kill the guy who punched him then I want to know where the authorities can pick you up because you've got no business being around children

You're just dying to kill someone, hopefully a black person...it just reeks in your posts, you sick fucking racist


What about the witness who stated that the boy on top was beating him mma style? Wouldn't that suggest that swizzle stick landed more than one punch?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
227th Post
3setsof10

 

Joined: Mon May 26th, 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1794
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: 3setsof10 wrote:
BlueThunder wrote: 3setsof10 wrote:
BlueThunder wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote:
So does that mean if a patient attacks me at work (and it's happened before) I should presume that they're trying to kill me, and I can pull a gun and shoot to kill? Or how about a bar fight? It just seems to me that theoretically you can presume any physical interaction might cause death, and this just opens up every person carrying saying they felt their life was threatened, and necessitated killing.


If it's just you and a patient alone in a room and he's on top of you beating you senseless, you'd be stupid not to shoot him or stab him if you were armed with the respective weapons.

Please let's not blur the lines of a simple fist fight to a one sided beating that looked like there was no end in sight.


Looked like??  You weren't there, you fucking retard, and you have no way of knowing that

Just keep ignoring all the evidence against that so you can defend this insecure chickenshit of a man in Zimmerman, you're exactly like him

Only reason it was one sided is because that pansy Zimmerman couldn't fight for shit and he allowed a 17 year old to beat him up

It'd be funny if the kid didn't die, but that didn't happen thanks to Mr. Insecurity and his big overcompensating gun

Looked like...you're so fucking stupid and delusional, even for a knuckle dragging racist


Stupid and delusional? At least I never said a 160lb is incapable of killing someone. That's archived. That tops anything your friend may have said in the past.

Lets move on to the actual law. Do you know what Stand Your Ground Means? Ehh, based on your earlier posts, I'll help. The victim doesn't need to fear death before he shoots someone. He merely needs to feel bodily harm. Of course, he was in no harm from swizzle stick.

By the way, 'looked like" is not a definitive statement. Using the word never is.

Hey you idiotic racist shitty fucking parent, I never wrote "incapable" that is just you trying to put words into my posts.  Knock that shit off,

Looked like... you are so fucking stupid



I don't know what's funnier, your meltdown or your game of semantics. Bwahahaha.

You wrote a fight you couldn't possibly have seen "looked like" it was escalating to murder

That's not semantics, it's right there for everyone to see, you halfwit

And this is going nowhere- I can only slap you around so many times about the same thing before...like you, it becomes repetitive, useless and boring.  The latest shit about "eyewitnesses" is just desperate reaching, I can find one story about Zimmerman holding Trayvon's face on the ground  and another all about eyewitness unreliability but you've got an Honor Roll kid to help you Google that stuff, and you're not worth the effort

Try not to take this latest failure out on anything living, please

Last edited on Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:18 am by 3setsof10



____________________
he tries to come across as an humble "everyman" who has a great relationship with the fans while being one of the biggest navel-gazing, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing marks for himself in wrestling, which is saying something.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
228th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49733
Status: 
Offline
So Zimmerman was allowed to use lethal force on the assumption that Trayvon was trying to kill him based on a few punches thrown, but Trayvon was not allowed to use non-lethal force by throwing those punches on the assumption that a man with a gun who was chasing him down the street might intend to kill him.  To summarize, that's your argument. 

Carry on everyone.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
229th Post
3setsof10

 

Joined: Mon May 26th, 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1794
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: So Zimmerman was allowed to use lethal force on the assumption that Trayvon was trying to kill him based on a few punches thrown, but Trayvon was not allowed to use non-lethal force by throwing those punches on the assumption that a man with a gun who was chasing him down the street might intend to kill him.  To summarize, that's your argument. 

Carry on everyone.
  

No no, it "looked like" he was going to kill Zimmerman!  That's the argument now, that's what it "looked like" to him

(sorry, couldn't resist)



____________________
he tries to come across as an humble "everyman" who has a great relationship with the fans while being one of the biggest navel-gazing, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing marks for himself in wrestling, which is saying something.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
230th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6874
Status: 
Offline
I guess this guy thought his wife was going to inflict harm on him,  and needed to stand his ground



Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
231st Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2183
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:
So Zimmerman was allowed to use lethal force on the assumption that Trayvon was trying to kill him based on a few punches thrown, but Trayvon was not allowed to use non-lethal force by throwing those punches on the assumption that a man with a gun who was chasing him down the street might intend to kill him.  To summarize, that's your argument. 

Carry on everyone.


According to state law, if one fears bodily harm(Raditch does bring up a good point about subjectivity)they are allowed to use deadly force.

If there are witnesses that saw Zimmerman brandishing the gun before the physical confrontation, then I would say that swiizle stick(couldn't resist) would be well within his right to beat the daylights out of him. Thats not how it went down.

Last edited on Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:42 am by BlueThunder

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
232nd Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2183
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote:
I guess this guy thought his wife was going to inflict harm on him,  and needed to stand his ground





Maybe he was under 160lbs and knew he couldn't kill her with his fists, so he used a foreign object.

Last edited on Thu Dec 6th, 2012 05:48 am by BlueThunder

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 06:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
233rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49733
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: srossi wrote:
So Zimmerman was allowed to use lethal force on the assumption that Trayvon was trying to kill him based on a few punches thrown, but Trayvon was not allowed to use non-lethal force by throwing those punches on the assumption that a man with a gun who was chasing him down the street might intend to kill him.  To summarize, that's your argument. 

Carry on everyone.


According to state law, if one fears bodily harm(Raditch does bring up a good point about subjectivity)they are allowed to use deadly force.

If there are witnesses that saw Zimmerman brandishing the gun before the physical confrontation, then I would say that swiizle stick(couldn't resist) would be well within his right to beat the daylights out of him. Thats not how it went down.

So again, you're saying Trayvon had no reason to fear bodily harm at any point while Zimmerman was chasing him.  A stranger chasing him for no reason who, whether he brandished his gun or not, did in fact have a gun and did in fact use it.  No reason to speculate that he MIGHT have a gun when he DID have a gun.  Against an unarmed kid who any reasonable person would admit had reason to be afraid.  Not to mention the fact that we have the cell phone call to his girlfriend where he says he's afraid, so we don't have to question his mindset at all.  You will speculate about riots that never happened and were never particularly close to happening, you will speculate about Zimmerman's fear when he's the one who was in pursuit and he's the one who was armed, but can't see any scenario at all where Trayvon could have a reasonable fear for his safety and thus a reasonable right to defend himself without being killed for it.  And all of that is putting aside the fact that Zimmerman had no reason to be there in the fact place after being told by 911 to not pursue. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 03:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
234th Post
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2183
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: BlueThunder wrote: srossi wrote:
So Zimmerman was allowed to use lethal force on the assumption that Trayvon was trying to kill him based on a few punches thrown, but Trayvon was not allowed to use non-lethal force by throwing those punches on the assumption that a man with a gun who was chasing him down the street might intend to kill him.  To summarize, that's your argument. 

Carry on everyone.


According to state law, if one fears bodily harm(Raditch does bring up a good point about subjectivity)they are allowed to use deadly force.

If there are witnesses that saw Zimmerman brandishing the gun before the physical confrontation, then I would say that swiizle stick(couldn't resist) would be well within his right to beat the daylights out of him. Thats not how it went down.

So again, you're saying Trayvon had no reason to fear bodily harm at any point while Zimmerman was chasing him.  A stranger chasing him for no reason who, whether he brandished his gun or not, did in fact have a gun and did in fact use it.  No reason to speculate that he MIGHT have a gun when he DID have a gun.  Against an unarmed kid who any reasonable person would admit had reason to be afraid.  Not to mention the fact that we have the cell phone call to his girlfriend where he says he's afraid, so we don't have to question his mindset at all.  You will speculate about riots that never happened and were never particularly close to happening, you will speculate about Zimmerman's fear when he's the one who was in pursuit and he's the one who was armed, but can't see any scenario at all where Trayvon could have a reasonable fear for his safety and thus a reasonable right to defend himself without being killed for it.  And all of that is putting aside the fact that Zimmerman had no reason to be there in the fact place after being told by 911 to not pursue. 

I tip my Cubs hat to you. Those are some great arguments. Unfortunately, we only have one side of the story whether or not a gun was brandished. I don't believe he voiced that fear when he was on the phone with his girlfriend. Also, if I'm not mistaken, it was Trayvon that approached Zimmerman and confronted him about following him. That's when he clocked him. If indeed that's how it went down, that would mean that Trayvon no longer had the fear that he had when he saw him earlier in the car.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 03:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
235th Post
indikator



Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2574
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote:
Also, if I'm not mistaken, it was Trayvon that approached Zimmerman and confronted him about following him. That's when he clocked him. If indeed that's how it went down, that would mean that Trayvon no longer had the fear that he had when he saw him earlier in the car.

Note: This logic doesn't apply to white people.



____________________
The Don Owen signature has been retired as the Dean Silverstone book made the point that he was an antisemite. I shall give you a Greatmuta1025 approved Hello Kitty picture instead.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 03:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
236th Post
yellowdog



Joined: Fri Mar 5th, 2010
Location: New Bern, North Carolina USA
Posts: 3811
Status: 
Offline
we...don't...know...what...happened

 

and probably never will.



____________________
"It's a Dog Eat Dog World"
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2012 10:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
237th Post
Road Warrior Yajuta



Joined: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010
Location: D'Iberville, Ms, USA
Posts: 4798
Status: 
Offline
I have a hard time feeling George was a victim.  He escalated the entire situation.  Now, with that said, the whole thing fucking sucks.  All the White is Right people are championing a guy that smacked his old lady around and also assaulted a cop but did no time because Daddy the Judge made those charges go away. In all fairness he did receive anger management for hitting the cop and had his charge reduced from a felony.  Had he been convicted he would not have even been able to legally posses a gun, but still it helps having a prominent Daddy doesn't it?)  The Race Baiters are using the death of the kid to further their Whitey is the Devil agenda.  The pro-castle doctrine and anti-castle doctrine law people throw their lot in with whichever one supports their opinions.  Trayvon and George have become ideological faces and quit being who they really were a long time ago.  If any good comes from this it is my hope that Florida and other stand your ground States have a much clearer set of laws of when it is okay to pull out your gun and start blasting away. 





____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2012 04:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
238th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1206
Status: 
Online
Zimmerman will sue NBC over the deliberately doctored tape they aired, which depicted Zimmerman as a racist. 

Here’s how NBC News portrayed the audiotape:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.


And for the record, my stance on this is that however badly Martin beat Zimmerman, we wouldn't be talking about this if Zimmerman had just stayed home that night or if he had just listened to the 911 dispatcher and minded his own business.  But this lawsuit against NBC is a completely different matter.  Whatever happened between Martin and Zimmerman has nothing to do with NBC trying to stir up the usual hornets nest by baiting the race-baiters.  What they did is disgusting and I hope Zimmerman takes them to the cleaners.  Furthermore, no one should ever forget that NBC (*cough* Dateline's exploding cars *cough*) has a history of this shit.  Their name should henceforth be prefaced by mention of their unethical past.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2012 04:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
239th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15775
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: Here’s how NBC News portrayed the audiotape:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

This, if it's the actual transcript, looks REALLY bad.

 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2012 04:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
240th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49733
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: Zimmerman will sue NBC over the deliberately doctored tape they aired, which depicted Zimmerman as a racist. 

Here’s how NBC News portrayed the audiotape:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.


And for the record, my stance on this is that however badly Martin beat Zimmerman, we wouldn't be talking about this if Zimmerman had just stayed home that night or if he had just listened to the 911 dispatcher and minded his own business.  But this lawsuit against NBC is a completely different matter.  Whatever happened between Martin and Zimmerman has nothing to do with NBC trying to stir up the usual hornets nest by baiting the race-baiters.  What they did is disgusting and I hope Zimmerman takes them to the cleaners.  Furthermore, no one should ever forget that NBC (*cough* Dateline's exploding cars *cough*) has a history of this shit.  Their name should henceforth be prefaced by mention of their unethical past.

Agreed.  Zimmerman should spend the rest of his life in jail but NBC needs to cough up some dough.  So fed up of the media manipulating the news.  It wasn't even necessary in this case.  Just tell the truth and he looks racist enough as it is.

Last edited on Fri Dec 7th, 2012 04:06 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:33 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Neighborhood Watch Kills Kid Parents "Outraged" Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems