WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Old Man In Stu's Basement That Superstar Graham Mentions In His Book

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Old Man In Stu's Basement That Superstar Graham Mentions In His Book  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 04:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
I'm reading Billy's book now (which I'm enjoying BTW) and I was interested when I read about Billy talked about the old man living in Stu's basement as summarized by the post below on KM.

http://www.infinitecore.com/superstar/index.php?threadid=55216

Posted by:rickmartel1984
In Superstar Billy Graham's book (which is a VERY good read), he talks about a mysterious old man at the hart house. The man had his own room at the house, was always covered in blankets, and would often roam around the large yard, walking crunched over like Stu would years later. This would of been around 1970 when Graham was training at the Dungeon. Since he walked like Stu, I'm guessing it was Stu's father? Possibly even Helen's father? Anyone out there know? According to the book, Graham never knew & never asked...
I'm wondering if Ron(Quasi) ever asked Coleman about this. I'm not sure when Stu's Dad died.
I can't remember for sure if Bret Hart talked about if his Grandfather living with them, but something tells me he did as I vagely remember him writing something about him in his book.
I wonder if it is the guy Superstar is talking about?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 05:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
The more I read and hear about the Hart house, the more I'm convinced it must have been a horror show to grow up there.  Between all the cats shitting all over the place to the guys screaming from the basement to this old creepy guy wandering around, it sounds to me like a lifetime of nightmares were easily provided from that household. 



____________________
"I'm putting your worthless fucking ass on ignore so I don't have to read anymore of your pompous arrogant New York big shot bullshit. Good fucking riddance, fuckhead."-Angelic Assassin to rossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 05:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
Actually writing that post got me thinking of what Bret wrote in his book about his Grandfather so I just checked his book and he mentions on page 22-23 that Stu's father Edward had nowhere to go, so he moved into a room in Stu's basement next to the gym. Bret mentions that:"he was nice enough" to him, but "was a religious zealot" who walked all the time with his dog. Bret also mentions that Helen wasn't very fond of him living there and that "his ways" drove her nuts.

It doesn't say when Edward died but he's got to be the guy Superstar talks about in his book.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 05:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: The more I read and hear about the Hart house, the more I'm convinced it must have been a horror show to grow up there.  Between all the cats shitting all over the place to the guys screaming from the basement to this old creepy guy wandering around, it sounds to me like a lifetime of nightmares were easily provided from that household. Yeah. throw in that guy that lived in their basement in the late 80's and 90's who Diana Hart says in her book always had pornography lying around his room and you've got a regular old carny mansion.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
still fabin

 

Joined: Thu Jun 19th, 2008
Location: Beamsville, Ontario Canada
Posts: 314
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: The more I read and hear about the Hart house, the more I'm convinced it must have been a horror show to grow up there.  Between all the cats shitting all over the place to the guys screaming from the basement to this old creepy guy wandering around, it sounds to me like a lifetime of nightmares were easily provided from that household. Yeah. throw in that guy that lived in their basement in the late 80's and 90's who Diana Hart says in her book always had pornography lying around his room and you've got a regular old carny mansion.
Hey Carpet - was that Smith they were talking about..LOL?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
still fabin wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: The more I read and hear about the Hart house, the more I'm convinced it must have been a horror show to grow up there.  Between all the cats shitting all over the place to the guys screaming from the basement to this old creepy guy wandering around, it sounds to me like a lifetime of nightmares were easily provided from that household. Yeah. throw in that guy that lived in their basement in the late 80's and 90's who Diana Hart says in her book always had pornography lying around his room and you've got a regular old carny mansion.
Hey Carpet - was that Smith they were talking about..LOL?

No, Diana was talking about Bob Johnson, although Smith brought a lot to the table too when it came to being fucked up.:)


Edit:
BTW, I've got Diana's manuscript of her book "Under The Mat" saved on Microsoft Word. If anybody wants to read it PM me.

Last edited on Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:25 pm by carpetbeggar

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 43446
Status: 
Offline
Makes you wonder which family was more screwed up.......
the Harts or the Von Erichs.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11699
Status: 
Offline
lobo316 wrote: Makes you wonder which family was more screwed up.......
the Harts or the Von Erichs.


I think the Von Erich's were worse.

I still say that family was closet Muslim Fundlmetalists in that they thought by killing themselves they would be happier.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 06:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
The Harts.  By a mile.  Fritz was just blind to his kids being druggies.  Plenty of families like that.

The Harts - hell Owen was a sexual deviant (just look at some of his "pranks") - the girls were all married off to guys to benefit the family business, Bret's a greasy fuck, and Stu liked to "hurt people"

Plus drugs, plus all of them having that feral cat look to them - not as bad as the VE's there though, it's a different strain of it. 

The story JR tells about Stu in that Legends Roundtable thing is classic - Stu's inability to keep his hands off people...


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 07:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Bix



Joined: Tue Nov 20th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1607
Status: 
Offline
I don't recall any stories of Owen doing any of the more vicious "ribs" that Dynamite Kid was known for. By all accounts I've ever heard, Owen was much more lighthearted, along the lines of a more talkative Bobby Eaton.

Last edited on Fri Jul 11th, 2008 07:09 pm by Bix

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 07:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
BigJ wrote: The Harts.  By a mile.  Fritz was just blind to his kids being druggies.  Plenty of families like that.

The Harts - hell Owen was a sexual deviant (just look at some of his "pranks") - the girls were all married off to guys to benefit the family business, Bret's a greasy fuck, and Stu liked to "hurt people"

Plus drugs, plus all of them having that feral cat look to them - not as bad as the VE's there though, it's a different strain of it. 

The story JR tells about Stu in that Legends Roundtable thing is classic - Stu's inability to keep his hands off people...



Agreed 100%.

What's the story JR told?



____________________
"I'm putting your worthless fucking ass on ignore so I don't have to read anymore of your pompous arrogant New York big shot bullshit. Good fucking riddance, fuckhead."-Angelic Assassin to rossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 08:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
Bix wrote: I don't recall any stories of Owen doing any of the more vicious "ribs" that Dynamite Kid was known for. By all accounts I've ever heard, Owen was much more lighthearted, along the lines of a more talkative Bobby Eaton.
Owen shit in many a bag.  Plus dildos, etc.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 08:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6935
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: BigJ wrote: The Harts.  By a mile.  Fritz was just blind to his kids being druggies.  Plenty of families like that.

The Harts - hell Owen was a sexual deviant (just look at some of his "pranks") - the girls were all married off to guys to benefit the family business, Bret's a greasy fuck, and Stu liked to "hurt people"

Plus drugs, plus all of them having that feral cat look to them - not as bad as the VE's there though, it's a different strain of it. 

The story JR tells about Stu in that Legends Roundtable thing is classic - Stu's inability to keep his hands off people...



Agreed 100%.

What's the story JR told?


Just that he was up at the Hart family house when he first started working for the WWF, and Stu wouldn't keep his hands off him - kept feeling up his arms and shit, inviting him downstairs.

He kept telling Stu to quit, that he knew what he was up to.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 11th, 2008 08:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Bix



Joined: Tue Nov 20th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1607
Status: 
Offline
BigJ wrote:
Bix wrote: I don't recall any stories of Owen doing any of the more vicious "ribs" that Dynamite Kid was known for. By all accounts I've ever heard, Owen was much more lighthearted, along the lines of a more talkative Bobby Eaton.
Owen shit in many a bag.  Plus dildos, etc.

Unfortunately, I've heard a lot of bag-shitting stories. Owen Hart was never part of them. Every source I've ever heard talk about Owen Hart (including the author of Ring of Hell, who doesn't pull punches at all about how horrific Stampede style "ribs" were and who I asked specifically about whether or not the Owen stories were as tame as everyone claimed) placed his ribs in the harmless prank call & such area.

Last edited on Fri Jul 11th, 2008 08:40 pm by Bix

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jul 12th, 2008 12:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7049
Status: 
Offline
All right. So if I'm reading this correctly, Stu and Helen had their very own Gimp in the basement to do their evil bidding. It's all ok thought cause Stu was a hooker...................as long as you stood perfectly still for his hooks.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:16 am Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Old Man In Stu's Basement That Superstar Graham Mentions In His Book Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems