WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Name That Wrestler  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jul 18th, 2008 06:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
colorado kid.;)



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jul 18th, 2008 01:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
brodiescomics



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3324
Status: 
Offline
No to Severn and Colorado Kid.



____________________
You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jul 19th, 2008 04:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9863
Status: 
Offline
Raven



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jul 19th, 2008 04:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6877
Status: 
Offline
Chris Candido

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jul 19th, 2008 09:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
brodiescomics



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3324
Status: 
Offline
No to Raven and Candido.

here is
a hint



____________________
You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jul 19th, 2008 10:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 17868
Status: 
Offline
Sting



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jul 20th, 2008 06:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6925
Status: 
Online
Ken Shamrock

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jul 20th, 2008 10:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9863
Status: 
Offline
brodiescomics wrote: No to Raven and Candido.

here is
a hint

aj styles



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jul 20th, 2008 10:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49800
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: brodiescomics wrote: No to Raven and Candido.

here is
a hint

aj styles


Damn, I didn't get that at all.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jul 21st, 2008 05:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
brodiescomics



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3324
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: brodiescomics wrote: No to Raven and Candido.

here is
a hint

aj styles

Nice job Sin. I thought the hint was too obvious at first.



____________________
You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Aug 2nd, 2008 03:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
brodiescomics



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3324
Status: 
Offline
Wrestler #5 -

"I signed your contract, but I won't conform to your rules. I put certain stipulations in the contract. I'll sit where I want, I'll wrestle when I want, I'll wrestle who I want, I'll wrestle how I want; that means no disqualification; and you, will pay me what I want."



____________________
You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Aug 2nd, 2008 03:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11774
Status: 
Online
brodiescomics wrote: Wrestler #5 -

"I signed your contract, but I won't conform to your rules. I put certain stipulations in the contract. I'll sit where I want, I'll wrestle when I want, I'll wrestle who I want, I'll wrestle how I want; that means no disqualification; and you, will pay me what I want."

Is it Raven?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Aug 2nd, 2008 10:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
brodiescomics



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3324
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: brodiescomics wrote: Wrestler #5 -

"I signed your contract, but I won't conform to your rules. I put certain stipulations in the contract. I'll sit where I want, I'll wrestle when I want, I'll wrestle who I want, I'll wrestle how I want; that means no disqualification; and you, will pay me what I want."

Is it Raven?

Nice job.



____________________
You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Aug 3rd, 2008 01:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11774
Status: 
Online
brodiescomics wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: brodiescomics wrote: Wrestler #5 -

"I signed your contract, but I won't conform to your rules. I put certain stipulations in the contract. I'll sit where I want, I'll wrestle when I want, I'll wrestle who I want, I'll wrestle how I want; that means no disqualification; and you, will pay me what I want."

Is it Raven?

Nice job.

Sweet. Was that when he went to WCW and he sat in the crowd at the beginning and they came up with the whole 'Raven's Rules' gimmick?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Aug 3rd, 2008 07:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9863
Status: 
Offline
Yep



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:46 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games, Contests & Tournaments > Name That Wrestler Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems