WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Someone ripped off my Trump number sticker

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
So as I got out of my car to go in the gas station, I noticed my Trump sticker removed. Yeah, I'm pissed someone would resort to doing this. In another way I'm happy knowing I pissed someone off to the point that they had to go on my property to remove my item.

mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
Be glad they didn't do any other damage like has been reported elsewhere

dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 

dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49175
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.

I didn't watch that debacle, but the consensus seems to be that Kasich actually won, not that it will matter.  Trump supporters always think he won, he even if he shits his pants and throws it at opponents.   

mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
Whats pretty sad is that I really think Trump could pull out a gun, shoot a protester, and his poll numbers would actually rise.

I really do not get it this year for either party

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
mike3775 wrote: Be glad they didn't do any other damage like has been reported elsewhere

I'm planning on buying a brand new SUV next month and that thought certainly entered my mind. Pissing off libs is awesome, but not at the expense of a new paint job. I don't want to be the new scrossi.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.

I didn't watch that debacle, but the consensus seems to be that Kasich actually won, not that it will matter.  Trump supporters always think he won, he even if he shits his pants and throws it at opponents.   

This Trump supporter didn't think he won. He kinda held his own, but he took the bait from the Cuban Connection and went into the gutter at times. Yeah, I also think Kasich did well.

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.
You vote left, right? 
The only moderates on that stage last night were Kasich, who is perfectly reasonable and the most qualified to be President, and Trump. Trump, however, does not state what his policies are, but he's certainly closer to the left (or moderate, as I prefer), than Rubio, Cruz or Carson.  

On another topic, what is your guys take on Kasich? Is he really in this to try and win the Presidential nomination or be the VP?  Carson?  Same?

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.

I didn't watch that debacle, but the consensus seems to be that Kasich actually won, not that it will matter.  Trump supporters always think he won, he even if he shits his pants and throws it at opponents.   

This Trump supporter didn't think he won. He kinda held his own, but he took the bait from the Cuban Connection and went into the gutter at times. Yeah, I also think Kasich did well.
Kasich was the clear winner in my mind. Well-thought out answers, addressed each point concisely, was courteous in doing so, and didn't get in any pissing matches.

dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
HBF wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Maybe it was just a Trump supporter using it as a handkerchief so he could wipe away the tears of sorrow caused by the thrashing that jelly-filled blowhard took at the GOP debate last night. 
Looking at this, I must really hate Trump if he's got me rooting for someone like Rubio. RUBIO! FUCKING RUBIO!

Christ on a bike.
You vote left, right? 
The only moderates on that stage last night were Kasich, who is perfectly reasonable and the most qualified to be President, and Trump. Trump, however, does not state what his policies are, but he's certainly closer to the left (or moderate, as I prefer), than Rubio, Cruz or Carson.  

On another topic, what is your guys take on Kasich? Is he really in this to try and win the Presidential nomination or be the VP?  Carson?  Same?

If I would ever vote for any one of the 5 GOP remaining, Kasich would be the only one I'd even entertain the notion of voting for.  

Trump may indeed be more left or moderate than the rest, but he is also a goddamn lunatic, has failed at least as often (if not more often) than he's succeeded, and seems like he's legitimately a pretty horrible human being.  Only if I was suicidal and hoped my life would end in nuclear holocaust would I ever support that frigging guy.

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Trump last night did one thing that nobody EVER does running GOP-said he's courting the democratic vote. That's why he has a chance.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49175
Status: 
Offline
Lindsey Graham went off on the GOP yesterday, saying "the party has gone batshit crazy" and going on a rather violent rant intended to be comedy which included these zingers:

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you.” 

"The nice guy is Ben Carson. He tried to kill his cousin, and hit his mother in the head with a hammer. He’s the one we all like."

He got more serious on Trump, saying, "The Donald, I am literally running out of adjectives. I don’t know how I can best describe Donald Trump, but I can say this, that I don’t think he understands what makes America great. And I know I’m supposed to be funny. I’m not really happy about where the country is right now.”

The implosion is pretty entertaining but unfortunately we're left with a frightening aftermath.

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Lindsey Graham went off on the GOP yesterday, saying "the party has gone batshit crazy" and going on a rather violent rant intended to be comedy which included these zingers:

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you.” 

"The nice guy is Ben Carson. He tried to kill his cousin, and hit his mother in the head with a hammer. He’s the one we all like."

He got more serious on Trump, saying, "The Donald, I am literally running out of adjectives. I don’t know how I can best describe Donald Trump, but I can say this, that I don’t think he understands what makes America great. And I know I’m supposed to be funny. I’m not really happy about where the country is right now.”

The implosion is pretty entertaining but unfortunately we're left with a frightening aftermath.
Graham also backed Jeb, toes the party right-side hard, and is hugely representative of the problem within the GOP.  If he (and the party itself) would back a more moderate candidate, one that is more likable and experienced, like Kasich, ex-GOP supporters like me would not feel as we do about the party.  Graham is ripping the likely GOP dog in the fight in November and should shut his mouth already. His kind are making it easier for the dems to win.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
HBF wrote: Trump last night did one thing that nobody EVER does running GOP-said he's courting the democratic vote. That's why he has a chance.


Bingo! I caught that as well with his responses to Planned Parenthood and Health Care. Cruz is getting so desperate that he's going to the right of Trump on the immigration issue. I also noticed that Kasich might be angling for VP, which explains why he didn't throw bombs yesterday.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49175
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: HBF wrote: Trump last night did one thing that nobody EVER does running GOP-said he's courting the democratic vote. That's why he has a chance.


Bingo! I caught that as well with his responses to Planned Parenthood and Health Care. Cruz is getting so desperate that he's going to the right of Trump on the immigration issue. I also noticed that Kasich might be angling for VP, which explains why he didn't throw bombs yesterday.

Kasich is the most logical VP candidate at this point.  It's amazing how he went from one of the faceless thousands running for President to being where he is.  He has no chance to win the nomination but has positioned himself very well.  His role will be to play "good cop" to whichever lunatic wins, and try to unite the GOP. 

The problem, of course, is that a lot of Republicans just aren't going to vote period because they've been marginalized during this whole process and Kasich isn't nearly dynamic enough to bring them out, and a ton of Democrats won't turn out for Hillary, so it's really going to be interesting who those 36 people who actually vote decide will be our next President. 

Last edited on Fri Feb 26th, 2016 09:02 pm by srossi

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
The dems will vote for their candidate much better represented than the GOP.  The dems know who they are. The GOP has a big identity crisis.

dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
Just to update, apparently Rubio read Trump's tweets at some rally today, mocking him for misspelling words such as "lightweight" and "choker".  However, when Rubio tried to read how Trump spelled "choker" (he actually wrote C-H-O-C-K-E-R), Rubio read it off as C-H-O-K-E-R.  This fucking guy.  Even in the wake of his greatest victory, just can't seem to do anything right.  Oh, and did I mention Rubio also implied none too subtly that Trump very well may have pissed his pants?

Meanwhile, Trump waves a water bottle around and says, "I'm Rubio! I'm Rubio!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/marco-rubio-attacks-donald-trump-wet-pants/index.html

Believe me, the juvenile in me finds this shit hysterical.  However, on a side note--really?  Watching this clown car go after each other is like watching the kindergarten class at recess.  This bucket of goofs is whom a good chunk of Americans would trust to run the country? Really?

I honestly don't think I've been more embarrassed to be an American than I am at this moment, witnessing this shit show.  Pretty much every other country in the world is just pointing at us and laughing, and they should.

Last edited on Sat Feb 27th, 2016 01:03 am by dogfacedgremlin34

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49175
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Just to update, apparently Rubio read Trump's tweets at some rally today, mocking him for misspelling words such as "lightweight" and "choker".  However, when Rubio tried to read how Trump spelled "choker" (he actually wrote C-H-O-C-K-E-R), Rubio read it off as C-H-O-K-E-R.  This fucking guy.  Even in the wake of his greatest victory, just can't seem to do anything right.  Oh, and did I mention Rubio also implied none too subtly that Trump very well may have pissed his pants?

I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit.  He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.

dogfacedgremlin34
Will Kick Your Ass At Fantasy Football


Joined: Fri Feb 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 10016
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Just to update, apparently Rubio read Trump's tweets at some rally today, mocking him for misspelling words such as "lightweight" and "choker".  However, when Rubio tried to read how Trump spelled "choker" (he actually wrote C-H-O-C-K-E-R), Rubio read it off as C-H-O-K-E-R.  This fucking guy.  Even in the wake of his greatest victory, just can't seem to do anything right.  Oh, and did I mention Rubio also implied none too subtly that Trump very well may have pissed his pants?

I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit.  He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.

This bit of greatness was posted in the comments section of Gawker:
I’m calling it now. Here’s Trump’s inauguration:
Chief Justice Roberts: “So help me God.”
President Trump: “So help me God.”
Chief Justice Roberts: “Congratulations Mr. President.”
President Trump: “Thank you Chief Justice.”
(Turning to audience)
“Hey everybody. We’re all gonna get laid!”
Crowd explodes into roaring cheers.



mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Just to update, apparently Rubio read Trump's tweets at some rally today, mocking him for misspelling words such as "lightweight" and "choker".  However, when Rubio tried to read how Trump spelled "choker" (he actually wrote C-H-O-C-K-E-R), Rubio read it off as C-H-O-K-E-R.  This fucking guy.  Even in the wake of his greatest victory, just can't seem to do anything right.  Oh, and did I mention Rubio also implied none too subtly that Trump very well may have pissed his pants?

I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit.  He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.

This bit of greatness was posted in the comments section of Gawker:
I’m calling it now. Here’s Trump’s inauguration:
Chief Justice Roberts: “So help me God.”
President Trump: “So help me God.”
Chief Justice Roberts: “Congratulations Mr. President.”
President Trump: “Thank you Chief Justice.”
(Turning to audience)
“Hey everybody. We’re all gonna get laid!”
Crowd explodes into roaring cheers.



That's something I probably would do

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Me scenario of him and Putin, shirtless with their ties wrapped around their heads like banzais, doing vodka shots while holding their respective "footballs" doesn't seem so far-fetched, huh? 

(I know, he only drinks wine......)

gwlee7



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5301
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit.  He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.

My sig at least trough the convention this summer

gwlee7



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5301
Status: 
Offline
And back to the original topic. I am not a fan of Trump but, I respect blue thunder's support of him and it is a dick move taking the bumper sticker.

Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7672
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: Just to update, apparently Rubio read Trump's tweets at some rally today, mocking him for misspelling words such as "lightweight" and "choker".  However, when Rubio tried to read how Trump spelled "choker" (he actually wrote C-H-O-C-K-E-R), Rubio read it off as C-H-O-K-E-R.  This fucking guy.  Even in the wake of his greatest victory, just can't seem to do anything right.  Oh, and did I mention Rubio also implied none too subtly that Trump very well may have pissed his pants?

I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit.  He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.
Every once in awhile your smart assed know it all NY ass says something funny.  Not often but this one made me chuckle.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
gwlee7 wrote: And back to the original topic. I am not a fan of Trump but, I respect blue thunder's support of him and it is a dick move taking the bumper sticker.

Thanks. I'm planning on getting another one for my SUV that has 180,000 miles. Again, I'm not going to put it on the new car I get soon because I know the mentality of people who don't like him. There are times I have to go in the barrio. Also, if I saw someone who is like minded tearing off a Bernie sticker, I'd probably punch him in the face on general principal.

Last edited on Sat Feb 27th, 2016 06:00 pm by BlueThunder

mike3775



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Indiana USA
Posts: 17634
Status: 
Offline
gwlee7 wrote: And back to the original topic. I am not a fan of Trump but, I respect blue thunder's support of him and it is a dick move taking the bumper sticker.I never fault someone for voting who they think is the better candidate. 

I just wish more people would vote more often myself, and not only when their is an issue that they feel is being talked about, or a candidate they just despise

Arnold_OldSchool

 

Joined: Wed Sep 28th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1075
Status: 
Offline
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859#ixzz41O5vkDUB

GOP still trying to out maneuver Trump.

McConnell apparently is telling his Senate comrades that they should consider running ads against Trump in order to save their own hides in November.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
Arnold_OldSchool wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859#ixzz41O5vkDUB

GOP still trying to out maneuver Trump.

McConnell apparently is telling his Senate comrades that they should consider running ads against Trump in order to save their own hides in November.


Of course the RINOs are running scared. The lobbyist gravy train might come to an end. I'll bet anything that these so called conservatives will vote for Hillary over Trump. Gotta say, it's refreshing to see both parties loading their pants at the thought of Trump winning. 

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Politico is another shitrag with zero credibility.

That said, Mitch McConnell is the worst member of the GOP in it's history IMO.

Chitown Rich

 

Joined: Mon Aug 25th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 776
Status: 
Offline
I'm in the 11th ward in Chicago.
It's probably the most Democratic ward in the country. It's still Daley Country and probably will be for some time.

Early voting starts here in Chicago on Monday. For the first time that I can remember the ward office and the precinct captains are putting the word out to vote for whoever you want in the presidential primary. No endorsement at all.

But it's still politics as usual with the list of judges and committeemen they want to get in. They've been handing out those palm cards for a week now.

Never thought I'd see it around here but there are Trump bumper stickers and signs out. Absolutely none for Clinton or Sanders. We'll see what happens here on March 15.

BuddyPSHayes



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Anywhere I Damn Well Please
Posts: 3804
Status: 
Offline
Sick of the whole fucking clown show. Will probably vote for Gary Johnson if Trump gets the GOP nomination.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2173
Status: 
Offline
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/31419153/update-3-arrested-for-pulling-gun-on-donald-trump-supporter


Well, at least I didn't have three illegals pointing a gun to my face.

katook



Joined: Tue Sep 21st, 2010
Location: In A Trailerpark Filled With Rednecks, North Carolina USA
Posts: 3370
Status: 
Offline
I'm going to write in for Ric Flair or Terry Funk, fuck it, call it a wasted vote if one wants to, but it's better than Trump or Clinton.

stingmark



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9390
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: So as I got out of my car to go in the gas station, I noticed my Trump sticker removed. Yeah, I'm pissed someone would resort to doing this. In another way I'm happy knowing I pissed someone off to the point that they had to go on my property to remove my item.
Maybe the person who stole it was Greek? Be grateful he didn't key your car too. Did you happen to notify the nearest meter maid?

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15649
Status: 
Offline
stingmark wrote:
Maybe the person who stole it was Greek? Be grateful he didn't key your car too. Did you happen to notify the nearest meter maid?

sigh.

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6791
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: stingmark wrote:
Maybe the person who stole it was Greek? Be grateful he didn't key your car too. Did you happen to notify the nearest meter maid?

sigh from the Lakehead State

Fixed.

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15649
Status: 
Offline
thank you



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems