WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > Jason Kelce's Parade Speech

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Jason Kelce's Parade Speech  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Feb 9th, 2018 01:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20427
Status: 
Offline



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Feb 17th, 2018 10:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
TerryWWWF



Joined: Mon Nov 26th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4285
Status: 
Online
What an idiot.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Feb 17th, 2018 11:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20427
Status: 
Offline
TerryWWWF wrote: What an idiot.
It was a beautiful speech.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 2nd, 2018 12:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6269
Status: 
Offline
Loved it. 1000%

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Mar 4th, 2018 08:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 46151
Status: 
Offline
Finally watched this. Had no idea the fans started doing the “What” during it. Clsssic shit. He should’ve gotten Ronda Rousey’s contract.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 5th, 2018 07:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6269
Status: 
Offline
For those of you not from Philly, Kelce was wearing a "Mummers" outfit. That is the traditional outfit used in the New Year's Day parade. There are a bunch of clubs and they get judged and whatever. For about a century, it was a huge deal. I was a Marshall one year, which meant that I did dirt work during the parade for one of the clubs. It sucked. Not only wouldn't I do it again, I don't even watch the thing anymore. Most people don't now. It is slowly dying.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Mar 5th, 2018 08:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Superstar
2018 Poster of the Year


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Isle Of, Malta
Posts: 4660
Status: 
Offline
It was awesome and Kelce has just basically punched his ticket as a Philly Sports Legend for life.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 5th, 2018 08:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6269
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: It was awesome and Kelce has just basically punched his ticket as a Philly Sports Legend for life.Yep.  He is a legend in Philly now.  It was freaky though when he ran through the list of sleights.  "Brandon Brooks has anxiety"!  Which, of course, he does and is well documented.  It was funny though watching Laurie try to be stone faced during that.  I was at the parade but not in that section.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 6th, 2018 01:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20427
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: For those of you not from Philly, Kelce was wearing a "Mummers" outfit. That is the traditional outfit used in the New Year's Day parade. There are a bunch of clubs and they get judged and whatever. For about a century, it was a huge deal. I was a Marshall one year, which meant that I did dirt work during the parade for one of the clubs. It sucked. Not only wouldn't I do it again, I don't even watch the thing anymore. Most people don't now. It is slowly dying.
I hate the Mummers parade. My Father use to watch it and I can't stand it.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Mar 6th, 2018 07:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Superstar
2018 Poster of the Year


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Isle Of, Malta
Posts: 4660
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: Superstar wrote: It was awesome and Kelce has just basically punched his ticket as a Philly Sports Legend for life.Yep.  He is a legend in Philly now.  It was freaky though when he ran through the list of sleights.  "Brandon Brooks has anxiety"!  Which, of course, he does and is well documented.  It was funny though watching Laurie try to be stone faced during that.  I was at the parade but not in that section.  "Lane Johnson can't stay off the juice".  Even Pederson cracked up at that one.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 6th, 2018 07:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6269
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: Ultimark wrote: Superstar wrote: It was awesome and Kelce has just basically punched his ticket as a Philly Sports Legend for life.Yep.  He is a legend in Philly now.  It was freaky though when he ran through the list of sleights.  "Brandon Brooks has anxiety"!  Which, of course, he does and is well documented.  It was funny though watching Laurie try to be stone faced during that.  I was at the parade but not in that section.  "Lane Johnson can't stay off the juice".  Even Pederson cracked up at that one.
Forgot about that one. Funny!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:59 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > Jason Kelce's Parade Speech Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems