WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Boxing Hall Of Fame Bigger Joke Than WWE

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Boxing Hall Of Fame Bigger Joke Than WWE  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 03:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 38834
Status: 
Offline
Jim Gray?

Post-fight interviews on SHOWTIME gets you in?



What a joke. He doesn't even call the fights.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 04:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 45488
Status: 
Offline
Other than Bob Costas, I can't think of a broadcaster who I hate more than Jim Gray.

And even Vitali Klitschko's induction shows they're grading on a curve.  They're out of boxing talent to induct, especially at the heavyweight level.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 08:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
krazykid18

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1553
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Other than Bob Costas, I can't think of a broadcaster who I hate more than Jim Gray.

And even Vitali Klitschko's induction shows they're grading on a curve.  They're out of boxing talent to induct, especially at the heavyweight level.

You don't know what you are talking about just stick to wrestling

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 08:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 45488
Status: 
Offline
krazykid18 wrote: srossi wrote: Other than Bob Costas, I can't think of a broadcaster who I hate more than Jim Gray.

And even Vitali Klitschko's induction shows they're grading on a curve.  They're out of boxing talent to induct, especially at the heavyweight level.

You don't know what you are talking about just stick to wrestling

Oh OK. Klitschko is a regular Joe Louis now.  Thanks. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 09:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
krazykid18

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1553
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: krazykid18 wrote: srossi wrote: Other than Bob Costas, I can't think of a broadcaster who I hate more than Jim Gray.

And even Vitali Klitschko's induction shows they're grading on a curve.  They're out of boxing talent to induct, especially at the heavyweight level.

You don't know what you are talking about just stick to wrestling

Oh OK. Klitschko is a regular Joe Louis now.  Thanks. 
 So for you to make it to the Hall of fame you have be considered the top 3 greatest heavyweight ok. Again stick to wrestling

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 09:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 8964
Status: 
Offline
I just want to know if Earnie Shavers and John “The Beast” Mugabi are in the HOF???

Last edited on Tue Jun 12th, 2018 09:44 pm by Papa Voo

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jun 12th, 2018 11:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
srossi
Mr Monday Night!
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 45488
Status: 
Offline
krazykid18 wrote: srossi wrote: krazykid18 wrote: srossi wrote: Other than Bob Costas, I can't think of a broadcaster who I hate more than Jim Gray.

And even Vitali Klitschko's induction shows they're grading on a curve.  They're out of boxing talent to induct, especially at the heavyweight level.

You don't know what you are talking about just stick to wrestling

Oh OK. Klitschko is a regular Joe Louis now.  Thanks. 
 So for you to make it to the Hall of fame you have be considered the top 3 greatest heavyweight ok. Again stick to wrestling

Ok, so which top heavyweights pre-Tyson is he better than exactly?




____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Jun 14th, 2018 01:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 14799
Status: 
Offline
Gray is awful.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Jun 14th, 2018 04:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dr_papufnik

 

Joined: Tue Jul 28th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 206
Status: 
Offline
Is there a different boxing Hall of Fame?  I seem to recall Jerry Quarry getting inducted into one and his name isn't listed here.   Of the people listed here I think Klitschko beats Ken Norton.  Beats Michael Spinks.

http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/inductees/modern.html


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 03:48 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > Boxing Hall Of Fame Bigger Joke Than WWE Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems