WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Give me a UNDER-RATED Tag team

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Give me a UNDER-RATED Tag team  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 04:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3577
Status: 
Offline
Yeah that was funny; like really ref Koko is like maybe 5’ and wearing long pants. The bees were easily 6’ wearing shorts and Nike’s.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 01:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49472
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote:Yeah that was funny; like really ref Koko is like maybe 5’ and wearing long pants. The bees were easily 6’ wearing shorts and Nike’s.
Yup, that was the big difference between them. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 02:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
thewrestlingcollector



Joined: Fri Mar 10th, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Orient Express
Power and Glory



____________________


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 03:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6837
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Franchise wrote:Yeah that was funny; like really ref Koko is like maybe 5’ and wearing long pants. The bees were easily 6’ wearing shorts and Nike’s.
Yup, that was the big difference between them. 


If my memory serves me, Mr. Ware was an African-American gentleman, while said "Killer Bees" were Caucasian. I can't imagine this subterfuge would have fooled even the most myopic arbiter.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 03:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49472
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: Franchise wrote:Yeah that was funny; like really ref Koko is like maybe 5’ and wearing long pants. The bees were easily 6’ wearing shorts and Nike’s.
Yup, that was the big difference between them. 


If my memory serves me, Mr. Ware was an African-American gentleman, while said "Killer Bees" were Caucasian. I can't imagine this subterfuge would have fooled even the most myopic arbiter.

I don’t see race. Maybe racists like you do, but I’m not even sure what you’re referring to. Everyone looks the same shade of God’s glory to me.  



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Dec 7th, 2018 03:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3577
Status: 
Offline
Koko didn’t wear Nike’s!!!!!



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:08 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Give me a UNDER-RATED Tag team Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems