WowBB Forums Home 

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41668
Status: 
Offline
Jax at Tenn (4)
Balt at KC (6.5)
Indy at Houston (4.5)
Car (1.5) at Cleveland
Atlanta at Green Bay (5.5)
New Orleans (8) at Tampa Bay
NY Jets at Buffalo (3.5)
New England (7.5) at Miami 
NY Giants (3.5) at Washington
Denver (5.5) at San Fran
Cincy at Chargers (14)
Detroit (2.5) at Arizona
Philly at Dallas (3.5)
Pittsburgh (10.5) at Oakland
Rams (3) at Chicago
Minnesota at Seattle (3.5)


beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41668
Status: 
Offline
OBJ out for the Giants tomorrow

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41668
Status: 
Offline
Eagles getting lucky with turnovers. Trailing 9-6 though.

katook



Joined: Tue Sep 21st, 2010
Location: In A Trailerpark Filled With Rednecks, North Carolina USA
Posts: 3372
Status: 
Offline
My fucking Steelers are done, so fuck the NFL, until they fire that asshat Tomlin they will continue to wallow in mediocrity and lose to the dregs of the NFL like Oakland.


On the other hand, what an ending to the Miami-New England game!!

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: OBJ out for the Giants tomorrowDid he hurt his pussy again, or did he just decide to snort coke instead?

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
George Kittle had 210 receiving yards in the first half alone! He only needed 6 receiving yards in the 2nd half to break horseface Shannon Sharpe's all-time NFL rec yards record in a game by a TE. So of course, the clueless Niners literally do not even target him once in the 2nd half.

Not only does horseface still have the record, the clueless Niners score zero points in the second half ... and win, probably fucking up their chances to pick Nick Bosa #1 in the draft.

The Raiders beat Pit today & my Jets won, so SF would of been (probably) eligible for the #1 pick with a loss. Since SF beat OAK outright, the Raiders own the tiebreaker.

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13303
Status: 
Online
Heenan Fan wrote:
The Raiders beat Pit today & my Jets won, so SF would of been (probably) eligible for the #1 pick with a loss. Since SF beat OAK outright, the Raiders own the tiebreaker.
The first tie breaker is strength of schedule. Niners  still have number one pick followed by Arizona and then the Raiders.

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41668
Status: 
Offline
Nice to see you back Heenan Fan
Eagles are toast and if you aren't sure you will be this time next week after the Rams tear them apart

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
Yeah, the entire NFC East is toast besides Dallas, who will probably be eliminated in round 1. Lame year overall this season.

Last edited on Mon Dec 10th, 2018 08:32 pm by Heenan Fan

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
Raiders and Gruden continue to clean house. They fired GM Reggie McKenzie today. It won't take him long to find a job IMO. Classy to fire him just before the holidays, but that's the business I guess.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6059
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Heenan Fan wrote:
The Raiders beat Pit today & my Jets won, so SF would of been (probably) eligible for the #1 pick with a loss. Since SF beat OAK outright, the Raiders own the tiebreaker.
The first tie breaker is strength of schedule. Niners  still have number one pick followed by Arizona and then the Raiders.

Fucking Raiders can't even tank properly.
And um, what's the name of that WR that wasn't good enough for them.Some guy that got what 200 yards.

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13303
Status: 
Online
Angelic Assassin wrote: Benlen wrote: Heenan Fan wrote:
The Raiders beat Pit today & my Jets won, so SF would of been (probably) eligible for the #1 pick with a loss. Since SF beat OAK outright, the Raiders own the tiebreaker.
The first tie breaker is strength of schedule. Niners  still have number one pick followed by Arizona and then the Raiders.

Fucking Raiders can't even tank properly.
And um, what's the name of that WR that wasn't good enough for them.Some guy that got what 200 yards.
McKenzie said it wasn't his fault he was traded. Gruden is gonna hire some YES MAN as GM.

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6874
Status: 
Offline
This game tonight is awful through the 1st half. I'll take the Chiefs in a shootout over this 3-0 shit.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6059
Status: 
Offline

If anyone can prove they actually watched that snorefest last night from beginning to end they should be rewarded with a DVD of the game.

tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4464
Status: 
Offline
I watched it start to finish, but had a vested interest. The Vikings fired offensive coordinator John DeFilippo this morning. After a hot start, the team's offensive production had ground to a dangerous halt. Kevin Stefanski, the quarterbacks coach, takes over as OC effective immediately. You don't want to have to make a move like this in season, especially so late, but the play calling over the past few weeks has ranged from the bizarre to the idiotic. A change had to happen.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems